Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
copied from myorangeclerk.com
Also noted on the Chart Tuba posted above.

07/15/2010 Hearing (2:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

Oh My! You guys have to see this (if you haven't already).

I am bringing this over from the Main Forum, compliments of TheWorldAccording... get a load of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM[/ame]

not sure what it means, if anything, but the mercury on the hearing chart is in the same place as george's natal mars, venus/uranus midpoint - caylee's natal mercury, sun/saturn midpoint - cindy's mercury/jupiter midpoint - 11Leo in the degree of the nodes.

do any of those mean anything?

As noted in the analysis, this intercepted Mercury not only shares the degree of our lunar node (tragedy) but is on the north node of Neptune. We talked about that in relation to Caylee in the Father's Day video, in that she was apprehensive. She had to have premonitions because her Mercury was on Neptune's node for life. George & Cindy may also be full of dread. Neptune can easily mask the truth and it would not be the first time these witnesses took part in the masquerade.

Always important, at the hearing the Moon is conjunct Mars, so participants are feeling aggressive. They act upon impulse. The Moon and Uranus, both of which can excite, are at crisis. Cardinal Signs hold the angles, so action gets underway quickly.

The June vacation was just the tonic Jose Baez needed. Juggling plates in the air had exhausted him and he also required some space & time to reflect and to plan.

He is trying to manage three cycles that come together: Neptune square his own Neptune, Uranus opposite his own Uranus and Mars returning to place. The Neptune influence has been affecting his perspective on the law and our justice system during the entire involvement in the Anthony case. Some of his misconceptions about bias against Hispanic members of the bar have slowly dissolved but so have some of his ideals that attached to the law as a truth seeking function. For all of that focus, there was also a general unrest that was hard to identify and an influx of demands and crises that destablised his Libran equanimity and balance.

Then there is the Uranus to Uranus midlife crisis. Baez had a skinful of his beige yawn of a career in deadsville. Where were these cases taking him? Ho hum. So he reached for the brass ring and caught it. Did this bring more than he bargained for--at times, yes. He also met a woman, Andrea Lyon, who personified the Uranian tension. Her Sun and her Mercury sat hard on his Uranus, not a bit off to the side so you could ignore it, but dead bang. We have gnawed on the truth that in any contest over who is boss in that combination, outer planet Uranus wins every heat.

Lastly, there is Jose's Mars return, which came banging in this very week. He is much fired by it and standing on his ear. He knows, after forty-two years, if this is Mars can Jupiter be far behind? His Mars is 16° and his Jupiter is 24°, both Virgo. Everything is under reassessment and scrutiny. He is tweaking and adjusting the Virgo details, re-arming for action with a difference. Not a good move to cross him. He will laugh you to scorn.

Thank you Tuba, that was very interesting. Last line though, part about crossing him. I do not know who that would be because SA pretty much plays by the book and so does the judge. Could this be KC....or maybe CM? Don't think it would be a great idea to laugh CM to scorn. JB appears to be running to the end of his chain. jmo

I guess while Jose was on vacation, he knew it was time for Andrea's news to hit the air about her departure....and he had to hand the reins over to CM...it must be hard for him to have to sit and ride in the backseat, I could tell by looking at JB's contorted facial expressions, he isn't in agreement with CM's approach/wording of things.
I wonder if our prisoner will surprise us by firing CM?....Did Tuba say she had another suprise up her sleeve a while back?

Well, you know I don't tell the planets what's going on, they tell me. Baez is Libran and not known to ponder in a corner like Rodin's thinker. He mixes and exchanges and he has to manage Brad Conway, Cindy & George now. Plenty of opportunities to read the book to people while the mustard's up his nose. His Mars return was exact on Mars day, Tuesday July 6 but he's still on fire.

The chart for this hearing has already been posted twice on this thread. Go back a page and it should be staring at you. It has an interesting feature. Saturn is at the 29° of Virgo making a trine that is exact to the House 4 Cusp and a very late Cardinal Sign rises. Cardinal Signs move quickly over the Ascendant and all of this means that a matter of limitation, governance and discipline will be dispatched quickly just as patience collapses. This would be the media access to what was inspected since that is a matter of limiting rights under the Florida Sunshine Law. The defense was able to file their motion under the wire by four o'clock Tuesday, July 13.

After that motion and some further protests, we should move to the testimony everyone is waiting to hear and see. This comes under the next Sign to rise and promises the sparks of Mars.

for tomorrows hearing, could the mercury in leo intercepted in the 10th house be the excited (leo) utterance (mercury)? or something to do with the 911 calls? if so, what do intercepted signs mean in these kinds of charts? as always, TIA...

Intercepted Signs show hindrance, restraint, confinement and curtailment. Because there is no outlet to and through a cusp, where action occurs, any planet within an intercept is held back. In this case it is the normally vocal Mercury that is held in abeyance. But there is another problem which has also already been discussed and that is the fact that this Mercury is at the same degree as the nodes of the Moon and thus will be a casualty here.

Tomorrow will be 2 years since CAYLEE was reported missing............how ironic!
May CAYLEE GET JUSTICE!!!

Yes Passionflower! Psychological anniversary, as Tuba would say, and I agree wholeheartedly, and believe in them myself.

We haven't forgotten you sweet Caylee, we will be thinking of you and your darling ways tomorrow.

There is more & more emphasis on the need to exclude Cindy's 911 calls; we have another late, late motion attempting to accomplish this. She is under subpoena for this hearing and in the House of testimony for today (H. 3) we find Pluto who flouts conventions, confuses the issue, complicates content, produces no wins in a contest and who is unreliable under pressure. We do know that Cindy is a Mercury ruled II, born with Mercury square Pluto and that her progressed Mercury is now conjunct her Pluto. Therefore, we have our witness. If we accept the defense argument that she only stated, "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" as a ploy to hasten police to Hopespring, we have to ask why then that urgency? Because her daughter stole the car? But the car is back at Hopespring. Because she simply needs to be arrested for the theft & abandonment of the Pontiac? Why would that be an exigent matter? Is this caller afraid of the thief? Afraid to remain in the home with her until police arrive at some unknown time? It might be instead that this very evening, Cindy suddenly fears the worst and knows the thief refuses to take her to Caylee but the smell of death, once inhaled never forgotten, has turned the screw of her terror.

Tuba,

If I remember correctly (I have just gone back and can't find what I am looking for, so I may be wrong), but I thought there was something about Mercury being in its fall for this hearing/ chart and I was wondering when I read it, if that was Cindy?

Please forgive me if I am way off base, I really am trying to learn- it is a slow process for me with three little people and other responsibilities, but I am at least beginning to understand natal charts, so that's a start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500