Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a swift change from yesterdays setting so JB may have argued for a speedier trial. December has a couple of other posts, #473 on p. 19 and #402 on p. 17 of Thread 2. If JB thinks the present state of the ev is weak, he may feel sanguine about going forward but December holds trouble for the prisoner & the defense. FifthEssence, I don't see the verities of the case emerging until those dates from February 7. What I do see is the amassing of convincing ev between now and trial and December should yield some discoveries and analyses that bear heavily on the case. The eclipse in January is a flag drop, signaling the appearance of important, well argued information to come.

Hi Tuba. The state requested the trial date be moved up, so they must feel confident in the evidence they have. I don't know if that changes anything, but just thought I would put it out there. Thanks for all you do. :blowkiss:

"The state also asked the judge to move the trial period back from a previously set date in early February, possibly to put more pressure of the defense,. The judge agreed and Casey's pre-trial conference is now set for December 11 and the trial is set for January 5."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17819575/detail.html

Pre-Trial Chart December 11, 2008, 9:00 am, Orlando FL suggests Murder Trial will be delayed.

See the chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq5/Soulscape12/pre-trial121108.gif

Capricorn Rising retards or delays. Since prosecution initiates, they are given 1st House Capricorn, ruled by Saturn at 21:22 Virgo conjunct 9th House of Law/the Court. They are chomping at the bit to get this trial going. However, Saturn (prosecution) is squared by MARS (judge) and opposed by Uranus (T-square formation). MARS the judge is combust (within 8 degrees of the Sun) and peregrine. Combustion literally means "burned up," by the Sun, and thus, Mars the Judge is greatly weakened as well as being peregrine (unable to act).

7th House Cancer, ruler MOON symbolizes defense. MOON (defense) is Out of Bounds (loose canon), in critical degree (4 Mutable) and thus in crisis mode, peregrine (unable to act) and besieged (trapped) between Saturn (prosecution) and Uranus (sudden changes/ the uncontrollable). This sounds really bad for MOON (defense) but actually, under the circumstances, it is favorable for them. They are not ready to go to trial so they will move to delay. The Judge will have no recourse but to grant their motion.

This likelihood is confirmed by examing End of the Matter 4th House (Taurus) and its ruler Venus.

VENUS exactly trines the MOON (defense). Notice also LIBRA is intercepted in the 9th House of Law, so VENUS, ruler of Libra, interferes with the matters of this House. Venus in Aquarius breaks free --- and trining the Moon (defense), her wish is granted.

In a nutshell, defense will move to delay the trial because they are not ready to proceed. The court (Judge) will have to grant their motion. There will be no murder trial on January 5, 2009....

Thanks,
Soulscape

You are very welcome, Recovering Lurker. Thank YOU for the information about the re-setting of the Homicide Trial, which you provided before the date was calendared at the Orange Co. Ct. Clerk site or in many of the Florida newspapers. With today's Moon ruling the H. of the lawyers, H. 9 at zero degrees, there will be changes in personnel as the weeks tic by. Defense may seek a change of venue & depending on the result of that quest, there may be another trial judge. Since there is so much case publicity and it is widespread, another venue may not alter bias in the jury pool. I don't think much was gained by moving the Scott P. trial and it was costly in time lost and in expense.

Originally Posted by shgrbkr
Has anyone done a chart on the "witnesses" who say thay saw someone similar to Casey coming out of the woods with shovel and bag to see if this is actually related to Casey's activities? I do not know the exact date and time of the report myself, but thought it might be an interesting question to ask in that it might be beneficial to search teams. If a chart has been done, please direct me where I can find it. I've looked, but I've been blind before. Many heartfelt thanks to all the amateur astrologists here sharing their insights.

Hello Shgrbkr & Indymom,

The chart and post addressed the question whether or not Casey had an accomplice. Please see #672 on page 27 of Astro Thread #2:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71426&page=27

Thanks,
Soulscape

Thank you, yes, I have already read the evaluation on the accomplice theory. I was actually asking if the witness' statements of seeing her coming from the woods were true or pertinent to this case, but it's a small thing I suppose, and I won't persist with this query. It was more a curiosity.

Now, I would like to ask if any of the astrologers here have looked at the sampling of the tips, as some of them are from astrological charting, and would like to know what you think of them?

You are very welcome, Recovering Lurker. Thank YOU for the information about the re-setting of the Homicide Trial, which you provided before the date was calendared at the Orange Co. Ct. Clerk site or in many of the Florida newspapers. With today's Moon ruling the H. of the lawyers, H. 9 at zero degrees, there will be changes in personnel as the weeks tic by. Defense may seek a change of venue & depending on the result of that quest, there may be another trial judge. Since there is so much case publicity and it is widespread, another venue may not alter bias in the jury pool. I don't think much was gained by moving the Scott P. trial and it was costly in time lost and in expense.

What ever the transitions may be, I pray nothing prevents Strickland from presiding over this trial. I'm a big fan of his presence. If there's going to be changes or additonal personnel, I hope it's limited to the prosecution and defense teams.

In the henious kidnapping and murder of Jessica Lunsford, Judge Richard Howard oversaw all courts proceedings from initial charges to sentencing. Although the crime occurred In Citrus County FL where he presides, he heard the case at a venue around the Miami area because of a Defense action seeking an unbiased jury. Once the jury announced their decision, the Judge & the convicted evil one, Couey, returned to the county for the sentencing phase.

:praying: Hope my prayers are heard!
:praying:

Even though the defense would be super foolish to call the accused to the stand in light of her incredibility, she has absented herself from a series of appointments with the court where she could have chosen to appear. Lately, her position in hiding has been symbolised by planets, notably Mars, in the Hidden House, 12. Prior to this period, she was Mars or other planets in Libra.

It is not good protocol to avoid the humiliation of the bond hearing by refusing to come before Judge Strickland with a vocal plea in later proceedings. Looks like skulking in a guilty corner or a shrew going to ground. One of our Constitutional guarantees is the right to face our accuser and there are more than the obvious reasons for that.

Juries and the public make assumptions, despite instructions, when the accused fails to testify in his or her own behalf. Likewise, concealing oneself from the court and the prosecution raises suspicion. What is to be made of a prisoner who has so little faith in the rightness of her position that she will not willingly show her face! It is a failure that tarnishes the lustre of a bold defense.

Even though the defense would be super foolish to call the accused to the stand in light of her incredibility, she has absented herself from a series of appointments with the court where she could have chosen to appear. Lately, her position in hiding has been symbolised by planets, notably Mars, in the Hidden House, 12. Prior to this period, she was Mars or other planets in Libra.

It is not good protocol to avoid the humiliation of the bond hearing by refusing to come before Judge Strickland with a vocal plea in later proceedings. Looks like skulking in a guilty corner or a shrew going to ground. One of our Constitutional guarantees is the right to face our accuser and there are more than the obvious reasons for that.

Juries and the public make assumptions, despite instructions, when the accused fails to testify in his or her own behalf. Likewise, concealing oneself from the court and the prosecution raises suspicion. What is to be made of a prisoner who has so little faith in the rightness of her position that she will not willingly show her face! It is a failure that tarnishes the lustre of a bold defense.

Tuba, it is typical to send it a written plea at this point. But I'm surprised she didn't want to get some air and get out of that cell for a little while that wasn't just "rec time".

Tuba, it is typical to send it a written plea at this point. But I'm surprised she didn't want to get some air and get out of that cell for a little while that wasn't just "rec time".
I've removed my post because it was catty and inappropriate to this thread. :)

I read some of the "tips" and wonder if any of our astrologers here has had a chance to look them over. The one in particular that I am looking at is the one from a "so-called" astrologer who implicates Amy and Tony in numerous ways, and that the drug may have been heroine instead of chloroform, and that Caylee was being used to "transport" drugs and died because of it...This sounds completely off base with everything that we have discussed here, and I wondered if anyone in our forum could understand how the writer came up with those conclusions...just a wonder...Thanks guys-

I read some of the "tips" and wonder if any of our astrologers here has had a chance to look them over. The one in particular that I am looking at is the one from a "so-called" astrologer who implicates Amy and Tony in numerous ways, and that the drug may have been heroine instead of chloroform, and that Caylee was being used to "transport" drugs and died because of it...This sounds completely off base with everything that we have discussed here, and I wondered if anyone in our forum could understand how the writer came up with those conclusions...just a wonder...Thanks guys-

Hi Magic,

I have not read the tips you mention, but I'll make a comment:

Many of the charts connected to this case have, right from the start, involved strong and consistent Neptune & Pluto factors.

In general, negative manifestations of Neptune include drugs (of any kind), alcohol, poison, deception, illusion, fantasy, trickery, deceit, guilt and addiction --- among other things. Keep in mind that Neptune also rules what is hidden, never to be revealed.

Pluto is often connected with conspiracies, drug addiction, crime, death, sexual excess and complications of extreme nature.

However, to look at a chart and proclaim Neptune is a substance rather than something ethereal, or that Neptune is cocaine rather than pot, or that it's heroin rather than chloroform --- and that Pluto is a sex ring, or it's a child prostitution ring, or it's using a body to transport drugs --- these are not distinctions I would feel comfortable making unless I ascertained very strong, compelling and consistent astrological back-up evidence. Personally, I would have to see more than 3 testimonies per chart, and I'd have to see some kind of replication in subsequent charts, and even then, I'm not sure I could differentiate between two types of drugs, for example...

As astrologers, we each read charts through our own perception filters -- or blinders, as the case may be! I can only speak for myself, but my impressions of the charts in this case I've examined do not support the conclusions offered by the astrologer in your quote above.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I just want to add to my post #31 above, that Neptune in Aquarius --- if it were to be a drug or poison -- would suggest "chloroform in the air" as opposed to heroin, as Aquarius is an Air sign, as Tuba previously pointed out (not sure in which post she discussed this...).

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hi Magic,

I have not read the tips you mention, but I'll make a comment:

Many of the charts connected to this case have, right from the start, involved strong and consistent Neptune & Pluto factors.

Soulscape

I extracted one chart and the commentary with it if anyone wants it. I don't know how many astro charts are in the tips dump - I haven't read them all yet.

I would like a peek at it would you post it please.....Thank you :)

Download it from here:

http://flawebhosting.net/tips/astrochart.zip

There are a few pdf's in the bundle.

Hi Tech,

Thank you very much for posting the link.

I have been aware of this Astrologer's work for some time now and highly respect her. She has published several articles regarding Missing Person (and particularly, missing children) cases on the internet and IIRC, at one time she maintained a blog (don't think it's still active, but don't know for sure).

I noticed on these PDFs she appeared to work with Caylee's untimed birthchart. I do not know if she used accurately timed event charts (such as the #3 Phone Call by Cindy to LE) as we have on our Astro threads. Her work with lexigrams is very interesting and if you have the chance to read some of her previous case work, you may be amazed at the insights she revealed that later proved to be accurate.

However, while I respect her work, I cannot honestly say I agree with some of her conclusions regarding Caylee's demise --- particularly the heroin, ingesting of drugs, and involvement of Amy and Tony --- based on my own analysis of several timed charts (including Caylee's timed natal chart) over the course of this case thus far.

Nonetheless, I respect her time & commitment in examining the charts and reporting her findings to LE, just in case they may prove helpful.

FWIW, I think our greatest hope is that little Caylee's remains will be recovered and her family, as well as all of us, can come to closure on this sad, heartbreaking story, regardless of whether it ever comes to pass that some astrologer's analysis turned out to be "correct."

Thanks,
Soulscape

The chart for the pre-trial hearing on 5 November is a standing bowl, self contained and with Saturn as the leading planet. Saturn is found in H. 9 of our common law foundation and legal precedents, where that planet requires serious assumption of moral, ethical and legal obligations as a way of going forward and filling in the empty half of the chart.

In the empty hemisphere are the important Houses that deal with the assets of others, the legal opposition, forensic services and agents and tools, brazen risk taking and confidence games and finally, the outcome of the event. These are read clockwise from Saturn, in order. Pallas Athena is shown at 20°II but is not included in pattern determination such as The Bowl.

The event is derived from the Sun's position, here in the H. of law breaking and in the Sign of Scorpio which is the Sign of resources belonging to others. The Moon is in the House of money but in that Sign of rebellion, Aquarius. Aquarius does not conform to norms and bounds. The Moon rules H. 8, cash, checks and assets belonging to others. How interesting that the Node is not only at the degree of the Sun but also in partile square. This denotes a tragedy and a male figure important to this case is menaced by the affliction seen here.

The last aspect of the Moon in prosecuting the fraud, theft, false uttering & conversion is a sextile to Pluto and an out of Sign inconjunct to Mercury. Aside from serving time (Moon square Mars), there will be an opportunity for restitution due to these aspects, which denote the need to repay the stolen funds. That is not to say that this moral call will be heeded.

Some event will occur at the hearing that is not planned. At pre-trial, JB will advise the court whether a jury is wanted for the crimes charged. The judge may entertain certain motions having to do with legal issues. Any rulings on them will be binding & not relitigated at trial. If JB does not file important motions, they are deemed waived.
The Rising Sign of Sagittarius confirms that this event is a legal proceeding, also shown by the Sun's Sign on H. 9. Once again, Sagittarian ruler Jupiter (the judge himself) is the energy that mediates the powerful tension between Saturn and Uranus. Judge Strickland also has solar support by sextile so he is well situated to govern the hearing with wisdom and eloquence. http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt

Mars is contra parallel Pluto and Saturn is contra parallel Uranus during this morning hearing, so despite the containment shown by The Bowl standing on its edge, emotions are running high.

respectfully snipped from
The event is derived from the Sun's position, here in the H. of law breaking and in the Sign of Scorpio which is the Sign of resources belonging to others. The Moon is in the House of money but in that Sign of rebellion, Aquarius. Aquarius does not conform to norms and bounds. The Moon rules H. 8, cash, checks and assets belonging to others. How interesting that the Node is not only at the degree of the Sun but also in partile square. This denotes a tragedy and a male figure important to this case is menaced by the affliction seen here.

Some event will occur at the hearing that is not planned

As to the 'some unplanned event' occuring at the $$ hearing, is there any possibility they change their plea to Nolo Contendere, after all they do have her on film at the bank and shopping plus her own incriminating signature on Amy's check. I ask this because you said someone may have an opportunity to pay restitution. hmmm..

Regarding the 'menaced' male adult, GA comes to mind. I'm thinking maybe it's becoming unbearable for him to live the lie.

Tuba, what ARE the possibilities?

Yes, 5th, I feel the same concern for George. Then I happened to discover that Casey will have the Dark Moon Lilith on her Saturn on 5 November, which could damage the saturnian figure in her life, her father. Generally speaking, Saturn is identified to the father in a native's chart. That is true whether he is the disciplinarian and task master or not. So, I share your alarm & dread.

Sure, it is available to Casey and the defense that she change her plea to nolo. Aside from the vid, a witness can be present at the hearing if needed. Also, the Moon will reach Neptune of renunciation but not before the hearing ends. Also Mars is square Neptune which denotes challenging the witnesses of H. 3. Mars is the prisoner, Miss Anthony.

This weekend, the Sun will square George's Mars in the Sign of the heart.

Fellow Astrological researchers, I haven't forgotten you. I have been laid very low with "adult croup", and am slowly recovering, but exhausted from all the unproductive coughing.

Carry on, and when I am back to myself, I will chime in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard