Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the release of this diary entry the images from Casey's photobucket account keep coming back to my mind. It's the general theme that has always bothered me. Hearts, hearts related to death, hearts with red balloons, death, sad little children paintings...etc...I am going to post a few links to just a few examples that have some TIMES included. Let me know what you think.

This one has always disturbed me somehow. It was uploaded June 26 the day before the car is abondoned at Amscot.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3077724&postcount=374

This one is a compilation of images she saved/resized/resaved that same day and the times.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3077731&postcount=375

This post shows how many times she saved/sized/resaved "the apple of death"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3077910&postcount=393

Here are some images that show some of the general theme in June.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3203372&postcount=440

I haven't been able to put her photo bucket contents out of my mind. The journal entry maybe 03, but it sure seems to mirror her PB account, IMO.

Hi everyone,

Last night on Jane Velez Mitchell? she spoke about the videotapes that have not yet been released to the public regarding the day of December 20,2009 when LE told Casey that skeletal remains had been found near her parents home. She doubled over and hyperventilated. Note: this was 7-9 days before they confirmed they were Caylee's. Was this discussed here previously? If I remember correctly they told her in prison ver early in the morning before releasing this news to the public?

There was a report that day that when she was informed she doubled over and fell to her knees and said 'this can't be happinging NOW'. That's what I remember.

Yes. There is another set of degrees available from Jeryll Keane who is looking at the character, personality, vocation connected with different degrees rather than drawing from the world at large and its history. She calls that Moon degree The Communicator.

What we were looking at in V.T.'s horary was the vintage of the diary entry and the first approach I took was to extract the nature of the reference Casey was making. Therefore, the fact that the activity (Moon) centered on Tall dark cypress trees in a cemetery eliminates or discards any notion that she was writing about joining a high school sorority or a hazing or her first lover, etc.

ThankYou14.gif

(emphasis added)

I check this thread nearly every day but rarely post because I don't want to interrupt with chit chat. I mean, seriously, if I were to post an 'ita' or an applause emoticon, or a 'thank you' etc. every time a post here deserves it the thread would be twice as long. However, I do want to comment on your last thought there, Tuba.

I truly hope, whether it be your thought or written in the stars, that you're correct and some decisions will be reached to set an iron clad precedent ensuring that justice cannot be bought by the OJ's, Robert Blakes and KCs of the world. From your keyboard to God's monitor.
I agree with your every single word, lin! :yes:

You're welcome, lin. Beck, that is what we were told in December, yes and Belich and a few others also used the term meltdown. I do recall her asking for meds, too. But, as the present day commentators are saying, why only in re: Suburban drive and none of the other locales & occasions?

Thank you for all of the photos, Khaki, which have been removed. We couldn't see them without you! The skull with the heart is featured in a lot of the items in her scrap book. Much too similar to what she actually did on Suburban Drive and definitely not lost on LE and Prosecution. Horrible. I see the lament for TonE too. But maybe it wasn't TonE because she said the same thing about the guy in Tallahassee and the one on the "other side of the world".

As informative as this period has been, we do have to brace ourselves for the New Moon on Mars Day (Tues.). That lunation favors very briefly, the prisoner. On Tuesday, her Jupiter receives the transit and to her, things seem to be looking up but then comes the fooler. The Sun squares her Saturn in Sagittarius while the Moon & Venus in the heavens travel together giving the appearance of a lifeboat but not the reality--just a mirage. Keep this in mind about the degree of her Jupiter "Under the influence of the planet Mars. Two wrestlers struggling for mastery. One is dark & evil-looking, whilst the other is as an angel in manly beauty. Denotes the dark and treacherous forces and the materialism of man combating with all that is glorious, all that is ideal and divine."______Kozminsky

Don't lose heart. Just realize that this is the strength of her year, being Pisces. Yet the Sun will run through her Sign squaring Saturn, then Mars, then Uranus in her horoscope. All the while, Sun hits no benefics in her Sun Sign because she has none after Tuesday's New Moon on her Jupiter. Keep the faith.

Angel, all three were discussed --- George and Lee by Tuba, and Cindy by myself --- see the Astro Crime Calendar for 2/26 and 2/27.

Thanks,
Soulscape

From the crime calendar:

Originally posted by Soulscape
Cindy's Deposition in ZF-G Matter
If anyone has been hoping --- or even expecting --- that Cindy Anthony will honor the truth-telling oath she will be required to swear prior to answering questions at her upcoming deposition on February 26th, the Event Chart will dash your hopes / expectations to smithereens.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3275442&postcount=308

I haven't doubted Cindy would lie, lie, lie, since the day I heard her exclaim to LE after she gave her statement way back in August:

"I didn't know I was going to have to swear to this......." Did the fool woman believe they wanted her to go there to give a statement full of lies????

In fact, I always expect Cindy to lie. If she ever told the truth, I'd be mortified! Remember, for Cindy, it's all about Casey. Save Casey at all cost, even if that cost is Caylee. :furious:

Hi everyone,

Last night on Jane Velez Mitchell? she spoke about the videotapes that have not yet been released to the public regarding the day of December 20,2009 when LE told Casey that skeletal remains had been found near her parents home. She doubled over and hyperventilated. Note: this was 7-9 days before they confirmed they were Caylee's. Was this discussed here previously? If I remember correctly they told her in prison ver early in the morning before releasing this news to the public?

With all due respect, OldSoul2, you have the date incorrect. Caylee was found on Dec. 11th. Casey did her "this can't be happening now" collapse on Dec. 11th.

It was announced on Dec. 19th the remains truly belonged to little Caylee. On Dec. 20th, as with Dec. 19th and 21st, LE was happily tearing the Anthony home bit by bit under power of search warrant.

I saw the JVM episode (thank you, You Tube! - I don't have cable) and there was some confusion exactly when Casey's collapse occurred, and it wasn't clear because every talking head was speaking at once, so therefore, I'm sure lots of people turned off their TVs afterward, scratching their heads in puzzlement. Which date did they say??? :crosseyed:

The news of Casey's "this can't be happening now" collapse was discussed here on Websleuths, and it was before the remains were confirmed as Caylee's. It caused quite a stir because never before had Casey reacted to a "find".

I hope this helps.

Thank you for the photobucket pics, Khaki. I remember seeing them early in the case but I backed out of there rather quickly. It was too ugly in there, like being in the deepest, darkest, yet hottest part of Hell. At the time, I had no idea I'd want to someday take another look for analyses purposes. You were sharper than I to save all of them. Good show! You are a SuperSleuth.

This should probably go on one of the main threads for Caylee but I didn't want you all to miss it b/c I love the discussion here. This morning I was watching Sponge Bob with my 3 year old and couldn't help but remember George at the memorial mentioning how much Caylee enjoyed watching Sponge Bob. However, I got this sick feeling in my stomach when it showed one of the characters. Their is a character names Pearl she's some type of whale I think. The top part of her mouth is.....a small red heart. I immediately thought of the duct tape and sticker and couldn't help but wonder if perhaps that red heart was not some symbol of love or regret by Casey but rather a jab a George. I wonder if Pearl was one of Caylee's favorite characters from the show? Sorry for the rambling this morning.

54w3h4.jpg

This should probably go on one of the main threads for Caylee but I didn't want you all to miss it b/c I love the discussion here. This morning I was watching Sponge Bob with my 3 year old and couldn't help but remember George at the memorial mentioning how much Caylee enjoyed watching Sponge Bob. However, I got this sick feeling in my stomach when it showed one of the characters. Their is a character names Pearl she's some type of whale I think. The top part of her mouth is.....a small red heart. I immediately thought of the duct tape and sticker and couldn't help but wonder if perhaps that red heart was not some symbol of love or regret by Casey but rather a jab a George. I wonder if Pearl was one of Caylee's favorite characters from the show? Sorry for the rambling this morning.

54w3h4.jpg
Wow, that is weird. Who knows what that girl was thinking . . . I don't think she's in the ranks with Andrea Yates, who thought she was protecting her children from the Devil by drowning them . . . and I think it was premeditated and so I don't think the heart meant love but we may never know.

With all due respect, OldSoul2, you have the date incorrect. Caylee was found on Dec. 11th. Casey did her "this can't be happening now" collapse on Dec. 11th.

It was announced on Dec. 19th the remains truly belonged to little Caylee. On Dec. 20th, as with Dec. 19th and 21st, LE was happily tearing the Anthony home bit by bit under power of search warrant.

I saw the JVM episode (thank you, You Tube! - I don't have cable) and there was some confusion exactly when Casey's collapse occurred, and it wasn't clear because every talking head was speaking at once, so therefore, I'm sure lots of people turned off their TVs afterward, scratching their heads in puzzlement. Which date did they say??? :crosseyed:

The news of Casey's "this can't be happening now" collapse was discussed here on Websleuths, and it was before the remains were confirmed as Caylee's. It caused quite a stir because never before had Casey reacted to a "find".

I hope this helps.

Thank you for the photobucket pics, Khaki. I remember seeing them early in the case but I backed out of there rather quickly. It was too ugly in there, like being in the deepest, darkest, yet hottest part of Hell. At the time, I had no idea I'd want to someday take another look for analyses purposes. You were sharper than I to save all of them. Good show! You are a SuperSleuth.

Oh my gosh! so sorry.......I've been following this story since the beginning and getting the dates mixed up! My general point was that her reaction to that was an apparent proof of guilt if I ever saw one. If someone took my child and I heard that I would be distraught but as a mother I would pray it wasn't my child they found...her comment sounded nothing like that

I hope this helps.

Wow, I think you are onto something. I hope the LE reads here!

And Kakhi Pants, thanks for the images and links on the things Casey was putting up. Really creepy. Her state of mind seems to be, sorry I had to get rid of Caylee (heart heart), but now I am free and in love. Sickening. Too bad someone didn't take her seriously when she told people she felt like she was having a breakdown and needed to be in an institution. None of this would have happened.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And I wanted to say again, this is the best forum on the internet. Thanks so much to Tuba, and everyone else that spends the time to make this thread as great as it is!!!

Oh my gosh! so sorry.......I've been following this story since the beginning and getting the dates mixed up! My general point was that her reaction to that was an apparent proof of guilt if I ever saw one. If someone took my child and I heard that I would be distraught but as a mother I would pray it wasn't my child they found...her comment sounded nothing like that

The dates can be confusing, and the JVM Issues episode was a prime example how confusing it can be. One would expect JVM to have a timeline before her to keep everything straight.

Yep, that's one of the reasons LE was so sure they had Caylee, Casey's reaction plus all the evidence at the scene.

I just found this on an astrology group I belong to and thought it interesting. It's titled "Astrology and Murder" and tells how certain sign signs might murder us. Here's the one for Pisces, Casey's sun sign:

Pisces

As a water sign, Pisces puts up with more abuse and degradation than most others. This makes them great employees. Sometimes, something snaps in their minds, and they begin to fantasize about having you tortured to death. Mere murder is not an option for Pisces. They want you to suffer, suffer long and hard. Water, or liquids, or liquefied metals, figure strongly in the elaborate ritual murders that Pisces spend so much time day dreaming about at their assigned work stations.

You can elude certain death by coming up with some creative story of suffering and alienation that somehow outstrips their own experience. It better be good.

Your body will be sent to a watery grave, or dissolved in lime. Pisces inevitably gets away with murder, not realizing how much better they would feel if they were in prison, which is really a Pisces paradise.

Note: We are the "you" being referred to, we are the victim.

Here's the direct link to the article:

http://mitchieville.blogspot.com/2005/05/astrology-and-murder.html

Astrologers,

Also, I've been doing some studies on "Lilith" and discovered there are THREE Liliths referred to in astrology. Lilith the asteroid (which I knew about), and Black Moon Lilith and Dark Moon Lilith (I thought they were the same, I had no idea there were two!). I'm so confused. :crosseyed: Some astrologers say Black Moon Lilith and Dark Moon Lilith are the same thing. Others say they are two different things. I'M SO CONFUSED. Can anyone explain? Aren't we using BLACK Moon Lilith in these charts? :confused:

Help! Please!

Blog Talk Radio discussion on Caylee Anthony Case
2/22/09 (Sunday) at 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Tricia Griffith the owner of websleuths, will be on to discuss the Caylee Anthony Case (as well as the midyette & cummings cases) with private investigator Vito Colluci, and fmr prosecutor Wendy Murphy.

Here is the link if anyone is interested in listening:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

54w3h4.jpg

I can't explain the sick feeling I got when I saw the picture and the heart. No, the evil Casey wasn't showing a sign of love with the heart, she was doing something far more sinister. If it had been an accident, one would expect her to be claiming from the beginning that it was so. Also, with the drugs and the duct tape, there is no way Caylee died accidentally. If a mother duct tapes her child, isn't that a vicious crime? Fortunately, in Florida, it equals murder when the child dies as a result.

Wendy Murphy said on Levi's show that she wonders if drugging Caylee was part of some sort of child *advertiser censored*. She definitely believes LE took drugs out of the Anthony home because they found drugs in Caylee's DNA tests or maybe with her remains.

As informative as this period has been, we do have to brace ourselves for the New Moon on Mars Day (Tues.). That lunation favors very briefly, the prisoner. On Tuesday, her Jupiter receives the transit and to her, things seem to be looking up but then comes the fooler. The Sun squares her Saturn in Sagittarius while the Moon & Venus in the heavens travel together giving the appearance of a lifeboat but not the reality--just a mirage. Keep this in mind about the degree of her Jupiter "Under the influence of the planet Mars. Two wrestlers struggling for mastery. One is dark & evil-looking, whilst the other is as an angel in manly beauty. Denotes the dark and treacherous forces and the materialism of man combating with all that is glorious, all that is ideal and divine."______Kozminsky

Don't lose heart. Just realize that this is the strength of her year, being Pisces. Yet the Sun will run through her Sign squaring Saturn, then Mars, then Uranus in her horoscope. All the while, Sun hits no benefics in her Sun Sign because she has none after Tuesday's New Moon on her Jupiter. Keep the faith.

Thanks for "bracing us up" for whatever mirage is getting ready to appear. :) It IS heartening to know ahead of time that it is only an illusion.

Wow, I think you are onto something. I hope the LE reads here!

And Kakhi Pants, thanks for the images and links on the things Casey was putting up. Really creepy. Her state of mind seems to be, sorry I had to get rid of Caylee (heart heart), but now I am free and in love. Sickening. Too bad someone didn't take her seriously when she told people she felt like she was having a breakdown and needed to be in an institution. None of this would have happened.

I think when she told people she was having a break-down it was just another of her Casey games as it was all better the very next day and she was just fine. :mad:

I can't explain the sick feeling I got when I saw the picture and the heart. No, the evil Casey wasn't showing a sign of love with the heart, she was doing something far more sinister. If it had been an accident, one would expect her to be claiming from the beginning that it was so. Also, with the drugs and the duct tape, there is no way Caylee died accidentally. If a mother duct tapes her child, isn't that a vicious crime? Fortunately, in Florida, it equals murder when the child dies as a result.

Wendy Murphy said on Levi's show that she wonders if drugging Caylee was part of some sort of child *advertiser censored*. She definitely believes LE took drugs out of the Anthony home because they found drugs in Caylee's DNA tests or maybe with her remains.

My daughter informs me that the whale is the daughter of Mr. Crabs. Her name is in fact Pearl (who is a "girly-girl" who loves shoes, sleepovers, and money and is BABIED by Mr. Crabs...hmmm...AND she cries a lot) and the heart shape is representative of her lips. BUT since Caylee watched this particular cartoon all the time, it is possible that Casey saw that and associated it with her sick heart thing she had going on and used it on Caylee. I am POSITIVE it was not a sign of love in any way shape or form. I don't think Casey loved Caylee at all. I think she felt nothing for her at all, except for perhaps jealousy and anger and entrapment.:furious:

So Tuesday huh...maybe more docs will come out along about then that will APPEAR favorable to her...but we will remember it is an illusion. Thanks again Tuba!

i'm also looking at the ponytail......:furious:

The New Moon on her Jupiter with Ceres exactly opposite brings an uptick in her personal stock but within three days, the Sun squares her natal Saturn. So the bounce is short lived. However the solar square to Saturn is masked by the Moon-Venus conjunction traveling together in the heavens and lifting spirits. She feels this particularly because her own Venus is there. So the Saturn square is ignored to her peril.

You are foreseeing favorable documents, a definite possibility as Mercury is in harmony with the Moon-Venus conjunction. This may also represent her incoming mail from friendly correspondents, Mercury in Aquarius. Because Jupiter is ceremonies, there could be a visit from the Anthonys in remembrance of Caylee, also.
She is so alienated from her family (understandably) that she may not follow through on this visit despite requesting it. There is mail going to her that is of the Hallmark variety though. So far, we have heard nothing more about a private visit to honor Caylee and we are now far from the public memorial in time. What's the hold up?

The New Moon on her Jupiter with Ceres exactly opposite brings an uptick in her personal stock but within three days, the Sun squares her natal Saturn. So the bounce is short lived. However the solar square to Saturn is masked by the Moon-Venus conjunction traveling together in the heavens and lifting spirits. She feels this particularly because her own Venus is there. So the Saturn square is ignored to her peril.

You are foreseeing favorable documents, a definite possibility as Mercury is in harmony with the Moon-Venus conjunction. This may also represent her incoming mail from friendly correspondents, Mercury in Aquarius. Because Jupiter is ceremonies, there could be a visit from the Anthonys in remembrance of Caylee, also.
She is so alienated from her family (understandably) that she may not follow through on this visit despite requesting it. There is mail going to her that is of the Hallmark variety though. So far, we have heard nothing more about a private visit to honor Caylee and we are now far from the public memorial in time. What's the hold up?

Maybe the favorable aspect will be LE allowing the "private visit" with the A's?

Also, I now believe that the A's already have had their private funeral for Caylee. Anyone else feel this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517