Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sounding more and more like Miss Misty went OUT the back door and propped it open with a brick, so that she could get back inside before Ron got home. Maybe she didn't call him until he drove into the driveway, because she had just rushed back into the house and checked on the kids!! Thus, finding that Haleigh was gone.

That would sound to me like someone had been watching and knew that she left. If she met someone down by the water but out of site of the house (or down the road), she would not have known that the child was taken until she returned, probably just in time to jump into bed and pretend to sleep before the father returned.....only this time she was met with horror with no time to think up a story before she had to deliver it to Ron.....then 911. This would fit with both Tuba's and Soulscape's charts, right? Misty would be guilty of leaving them unattended, thus allowing this to happen. JMO

This theory looks like it might be a winner. See latest news regarding a new 'tip'.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735417/detail.html

ETA: on Nancy Grace tonight too -- RC Girlfriend was not at home when Haleigh was abducted.

Comparing the two midpoint charts, Pluto in the phone call to the police is in hard aspect to Venus/Neptune and Sun/Neptune in Haleigh's...

Another death by smothering/drugs/drowning (Neptune)?

Neptune in the phone call chart is sitting on Haleigh's Venus, Sun, Saturn and N.Node. I do not like the looks of that, particularly because Mars/Neptune is almost right on her N.Node.

I can't use any of Haleigh's Ascendant, Midheaven, and Moon midpoints, because I do not yet know the time and place of her birth. Will check those later if I find out.

Mercury and Pluto in H's. chart are bracketing the Mars, Saturn, and Uranus in the 911 call chart, suggesting someone in the neighborhood?

And, finally... Neptune in Haleigh's chart is right on Saturn/Pluto in the 911 call chart. So, she is most probably dead, with it being water, poison, drugs, or gas, with a suggestion of falsehood, lies, fraud, the desire to harm others secretly, immorality, and instability involved.

We have already figured most of this out from listening to the news, but it is interesting to see how clearly the charts confirm it all.

(Bold by me) Hi housemouse! I posted, in one of the other Haleigh threads, that when news of the dogs first came to the media, it was reported that the dog went straight to a dock on the river. Then TES was calling off their search, I believe it was due to finding Haleigh's shirt, or possibly something else of hers that maybe led them to believe she's not alive anymore. I'm not quite sure what to even think of that...but, I wonder if they might have found her shirt in water...maybe the current took her little body. I also found some more info on James Joseph Lane. I'll post as soon as I get it all sorted out. If you look at maps.live, Haleigh's home is 202 Green Lane in (Buffalo Bluff) Satsuma...there's a river to the top & left of the home that has RR tracks (runs adjacent or parallel to Buffalo Bluff Road) crossing the river...looks like a drawbridge where the tracks open going over the river for taller boats to be able to go through. I believe you can cross the river by walking those tracks. The "bridge" reminds me of the railroad tracks bridge as seen in the movie "Stand By Me". James Lane's brother, Jason, got married in 2007 to Lynsey Elizabeth Harrison. The address given on the marriage application/license/record is 7350 Crill Avenue Palatka FL. This is just above those tracks. I'm wondering if this could be our perp and he threw her in the river when he was done with her, the current taking her away...which could be reason that some charts may show movement of body. Also, I noticed that Tuba or Soulscape (I think) suggested Haleigh was by "iron"...could that be the iron found in railroad ties? Maybe an iron railroad bridge? There's just something about this guy that physically makes me ill, literally. I'll post the google map link showing Haleigh's address and James' brother Jason's address (as given on the marriage app) below. I'll also post a link to the marriage app, please note that it is timestamped. Please let me know if there's anything else that I may be able to research for you. Hugs to you all! :blowkiss:

JASON T LANE MARRY LYNSEY ELIZABETH HARRISON
http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/or_public/temp/613264.tif

Haleigh's home to address given on Jason's marriage license app. Haleigh=A Jason=B. Please disregard the blue route highlighted, as that's the "road" mapping. Here's the link, but please remember to get a closeup view of the tracks in question. They are the tracks that go right above Haleigh's house. If for some reason the following link doesn't work, just go to maps.live.com and click on get directions, use address from 202 Green Lane Satsuma FL to address to 7350 Crill Avenue Palatka FL, and please remember to click on Aerial or Bird's Eye View and click on plus "+" sign to get as close to those tracks as you can. Follow the tracks over the river. See what I'm saying?
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v...Palatka, FL 32177-9206__&rtop=0~0~0&encType=1

UH-OH! If this isn't her birth-time, then disregard my last post! In fact, I will delete it pronto, since it isn't reliable!

*DITTO* that; however, I will leave mine up ... just in case. I want to see finally what the real TOB is - if we ever are lucky enough to find out what it is. Still, there are an awful lot of similarities between their charts; I'm still willing to bet that the 4th House Pluto/Sag placement conjunct the IC is right on for Haleigh.

Please let me know if you find the real birth time, HM - or anyone else. Thanks, Soulscape, for that bit of sleuthingon your part.

~*Jazz*~

:mad:AAHHHRRRGGGHHHH!!!! WHY does it take so long just to post something?! <*Sigghhh!*>

Hey, everyone - my computer has been freezing up every time I try to type anything. I just lost this long posting (I tend to really have a lot to 'say', lolol!) - I was trying to post the visions I had regarding Haleigh, but it just disappeared into a black hole, lol! Guess that means it's not the right time to post it here?

Anyways - I have to take a break for now. I may not get back to the boards for a few days, as I am busy working on a few things, including some write-ups on Haleigh, Caylee, CASEY ANTHONY (what a psycho!). I also want to include the esteemed GRANT LEWI writings (and perhaps a few other sources) on Moon/ASC Capricorn placements.

So I will goodnight for now. It's been a blast, and I really enjoyed myself. I apologize if I did not answer all questions/posts tonight, but I'll be back soon; we can take it from there.

Goodnight dear friends!

Love, Light and Blessings.
~*Jazz*~

*DITTO* that; however, I will leave mine up ... just in case. I want to see finally what the real TOB is - if we ever are lucky enough to find out what it is. Still, there are an awful lot of similarities between their charts; I'm still willing to bet that the 4th House Pluto/Sag placement conjunct the IC is right on for Haleigh.

Please let me know if you find the real birth time, HM - or anyone else. Thanks, Soulscape, for that bit of sleuthingon your part.

~*Jazz*~

:mad:AAHHHRRRGGGHHHH!!!! WHY does it take so long just to post something?! <*Sigghhh!*>

I've been trying for 2 days straight to find her birth time...as I'm sure Love, Beck, Angel, Ak have also. Still trying hard.

I've been trying for 2 days straight to find her birth time...as I'm sure Love, Beck, Angel, Ak have also. Still trying hard.

Anyone who successfully finds Haleigh's time of birth will receive the Virtual Crown of Astrosleuthing from our highly talented graphic goddess/astrologer FIFTHESSENCE --- and I will personally nominate you to Tricia for consideration as Poster of the Month!

Love,
Soulscape

Jazz! Thanks for the birth data!

It will help a lot with my midpoint sleuthing, and I am that housemouse. Someday, I really want to do more research on that case...

Off to re-cast Haliegh's chart with your data, study it a bit, and then head for bed. Husband gets me up early in the am, not to mention the dogs! I really have to scramble around to get everyone fed, leaked, dressed, etc!

HI Housemouse and everyone,
I am so glad to see your posts Housemouse as you are the first one that discussed the astrological portions of the crime cases back on the CA thread in July. And you are the one who explained in terms of astrology and the Bible and God all working togather and that it does not go against ones belief in Our Lord to also believe in astrology too as everything on earth and in Heaven were made by our one true God(mo) and as long as we don't get focused on the what we should be able to true to our Christian beliefs as well as in astrology. Anyway I just wanted to say"Hi" and I am so lost in the astrology but as I have stated before I am so ready to learn..all jmo..TY for all your work here...sweets

Also welcome Jazzy and can you explain pleaseeeee in kindergarden term what you just said in your posts.. I am still at the below beginner level. TIA to aksleuth for the referral to the online groups. I have joined and am trying to read over all the info on these sites as there is large amts of info in them.

TY to all the other astrologers...Tuba, Kaitland. FithEssence, Soulscape and any others that I may have missed as well as all the researchers and sleuthers here...You are all "Simply The Best"...jmo ...sweets:):woohoo::blowkiss:

Wlcome Jazzy! I'm so excited to see another astrologer on our forum! You will be very welcomed because there is LOTS of love in here.

:grouphug: Catherine

Hi Sweets, and welcome. Something I thought about when I came to this thread was about my favorite stories when I was a kid, The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis. My mother used to raed them aloud each year, (She was great with the accents and character voices). I always loved the centaurs and their ability to read the stars, and that they recognized that the plan of the Creator was written there as well as the beginning and the ending of all things. Not sure if you are familiar with the books, but they are accepted as Christian, which I always found odd with so many Christiany type ppl opposing Astrology. Anyway, starting to ramble, just wanted to say hi and welcome!

Oh, and welcome to you to Jazzy. :) Was just popping in and saw Sweets at the bottom here. :D

This theory looks like it might be a winner. See latest news regarding a new 'tip'.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18735417/detail.html

ETA: on Nancy Grace tonight too -- RC Girlfriend was not at home when Haleigh was abducted.

Hi Beck...I was watching NG tonite and heard...Also, Ron's mother said that she had a "family member" who was at the trailer with Mistie earlier in the evening. Why or why didn't NG ask her what time and who this person was, I will never know....I swear, I need to just get on there and poke her in the arm when she lets such glaring mishaps go right past her!!! Sorry....I'm sure the cops at least asked those questions.....I hope...This little girl needs to be found....

I agree VT - and good going on the sluething!

Oh and psst - hiya KAIT!! Glad to see you - hope the vacation is going well?

One more thing --- I think I know how we can get Haleigh's TOB. The certified birth certificates for Haleigh and Ron Jr. were attached to the custody petition (R.4 & 5) that we have a copy of...if we could get a certified copy of the petition with attachments...voila! Maybe the BCs would have the TOB on them?

Respectfully snipped for space ~
I want to know more about where the blanket is now and was it used to wrap the victim?

I should add that the above comments refer to the 911 call and that horoscope. Also, forgot to include that the Part of Find is conjunct Mars & Jupiter, which is passing strange. It is 9:02 Aquarius.

I would like to know more about these blankets also - like why was MC's blanket in some van?

But my real question is - doesn't Aquarius rule intuition and intelligence? Should we be listening to someone's intuition to find Haliegh?

Salem

Respectfully snipped for space ~

I would like to know more about these blankets also - like why was MC's blanket in some van?

But my real question is - doesn't Aquarius rule intuition and intelligence? Should we be listening to someone's intuition to find Haliegh?

Salem

I don't know, but if so it sounds like Jersey is all over the intuition with her recent posts....I think she makes a very good point that should be looked at.

Hello to all of our new friends! You are welcome and respected here!

This has to be sort of short & to the point, I am running out of time to get it together for MI trip.

I missed all of the news reports and updates today, such as the wrong clothing description, etc. I have a few points and questions:

1.) I believe I read somewhere that LE stated a child's footprint was found in "the pathway leading away from the house"....this is the trail the dogs followed down to the water ... question is: did LE say the dogs lost the scent at the water/railroad tracks??. Neptune could represent a BOAT. If Haleigh was carried along the RR tracks, the dogs would have kept the scent.

I was also thinking of chloroform, drugs, etc. However, if a footprint was found, it means she was standing. I do not think that would be possible if chloroform/drugging was used.

2.) Even if Misty was out of the house (? nearby? in the woods? down by that abaondoned shack?) how would the abuctor keep BOTH children QUIET?? I think Haleigh would have awakened if a stranger picked her up - and screamed, thereby alerting Misty or someone. In the pitch black of a country lane, voices carry quite clearly. And now with reports of how tiny that bedroom was ...about 10 x 10, and the squeaky floors.

3.) Perhaps there will now be many more children subdued with home made chloroform thanks to Casey's M.O. and the intense publication of that....a far easier method to silence and subdue.

Hi Beck...I was watching NG tonite and heard...Also, Ron's mother said that she had a "family member" who was at the trailer with Mistie earlier in the evening. Why or why didn't NG ask her what time and who this person was, I will never know....I swear, I need to just get on there and poke her in the arm when she lets such glaring mishaps go right past her!!! Sorry....I'm sure the cops at least asked those questions.....I hope...This little girl needs to be found....

Hi Virtual! I wrote a post (a few pages back) about the visitors to the trailer the afternoon of 2/9 between 5:00 - 5:30p.m. A/C repairman, Misty's brother and a "couple" of his friends. I did a chart timed for 5:15p.m. It showed possible drug connection, unstable energy in the house, and possibly even the perpetrator at that time.

Hi Virtual! I wrote a post (a few pages back) about the visitors to the trailer the afternoon of 2/9 between 5:00 - 5:30p.m. A/C repairman, Misty's brother and a "couple" of his friends. I did a chart timed for 5:15p.m. It showed possible drug connection, unstable energy in the house, and possibly even the perpetrator at that time.

Thanks for the reminder, Kaitland!! I have read so much in the past 3 days on here, I got lost and confused....when I heard her say that tonight I wasn't thinking about M's brother and crew. I appreciate your kind way of bringing it to my attention!! I so appreciate your contribution to this thread...Hope you have a blessed and fun-filled time with your GS.....Be safe...:)

I agree VT - and good going on the sluething!

Oh and psst - hiya KAIT!! Glad to see you - hope the vacation is going well?

One more thing --- I think I know how we can get Haleigh's TOB. The certified birth certificates for Haleigh and Ron Jr. were attached to the custody petition (R.4 & 5) that we have a copy of...if we could get a certified copy of the petition with attachments...voila! Maybe the BCs would have the TOB on them?

Hi beck! Leaving Thursday for the trip (so ecited!). Worked about 14 hours today...the old brain is getting tired. I think things are really heating up in this case, with more to be revealed soon.

What a fantastic idea about getting a copy of the certified petition WITH the attachments. While I find solar charts to be very helpful, Haleigh's natal chart will unlock so much more. BLESS YOU!!!!!

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member