Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't there heavy Pisces influeneces in the charts? House or Soul or someone - do you see any indication that she may be in or near water?

No astrologer Beck, but that is where I believe she will be found - 100%gut

With all this Neptune influence do you think perhaps she is still in the water>>?

I should also mention that no, Housemouse, I don't believe this is a coincidence. The mere mention of Pleiades is what set me off on a tangent, knowing it relates to the 7 Sisters! That told me that somehow 7 Sisters Drive had to have come into play, somehow...call it a hunch or whatever...either way, my gut told me it had to have been accessed by somebody close. Even though the trailer park community has the name 7 Sisters Drive, and those names coming into that Drive aren't the same as the one's in Greek Mythology, it was too much of a coincidence in my head b/c everything you all have done on Caylee's case was dead on. Sorry for the pun. Now I'm sold on the fact that Astrology is real, instead of just being fascinated with it, and I believe now, more than ever, that Pleiades plays a piece of this. I also think that water has something to do with it. Doesn't Pleiades have something to do with sailing? What could that mean?

It probably does, but I am not up on it. The reason I say that, and hold on to your chair!!!

I am the oldest of seven girls. My Dad loved to sail, and named his first boat "The Seven Sisters".

What do you think he named the second bigger boat" You got it, right?

"The Pleiades"

Also, wasn't it Kaitland who thinks the direction to look is either due north or due south? Location A looks due north from location B (on the map) to me.

But, we mustn't leap to conclusions here! We could be very wrong, but I sure hope that LE is looking hard at this guy

...Respectfully snipped & bolded by muah...

Hello Soulscape (& others),

Please look into the following:
Donald Sapp
Address: 315 2nd Avenue
Satsuma, FL

I know you all have done a prior chart involving Sapp, but I've been in the process, since yesterday, of researching all of his data. There's alot more than what WS has, trust me. When I get everything compiled together, I'll post with all the links. His new home (since January) is right behind Haleigh's home! No wonder the dogs lost her scent at the tracks - he could have hopped a train right back home...or he could have dumped her in water, and then hopped a train right back home.

Here's a link to show how close the trailers are:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...454,-81.666441&spn=0.033222,0.054932&t=h&z=14

Also, did you see the picture of the lean-to chair that I posted? The one made out of sticks? Does anyone know exactly where that was found in the search? I found alot more disgusting info on D.Sapp. He would most certainly fit the bill here. Please note that his new place of residence is exactly converse what I came up with regarging to J.Lane. I would bet my bottom dollar that it's one of these two. While I don't wish to rule anyone out (even Reynolds), I have serious qualms with regards to Lane & Sapp...something just doesn't sit well with me. As soon as I have everything together, I'll post it. Sending much love and gratitude to all of you. Hugs & Kisses...Jersey

JerseyGirl, I hope you know how much I appreciate your contribution here. We all will be doing our best to follow your lead wherever it takes us! Thank you for your diligence and particularly for the sharp work in finding and posting the map.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It probably does, but I am not up on it. The reason I say that, and hold on to your chair!!!

I am the oldest of seven girls. My Dad loved to sail, and named his first boat "The Seven Sisters".

What do you think he named the second bigger boat" You got it, right?

"The Pleiades"

Also, wasn't it Kaitland who thinks the direction to look is either due north or due south? Location A looks due north from location B (on the map) to me.

But, we mustn't leap to conclusions here! We could be very wrong, but I sure hope that LE is looking hard at this guy

I just found something that I'd like everyone to take a gander at. It's on Scared Monkeys. This poster must have found the info when I did, except they beat me to the punch with posting. They posted this yesterday! I have links to all of my info, though, whereas this poster doesn't. It's a very long read but the poster found pretty much the same data I did. I implore you all to read the following posts:
Reply # 1774 & 1775
http://.net/index.php?topic=4523.1760
WOW! Now I've done all this work and they beat me to the post afterall! Godspeed on Haleigh's search.

I just found something that I'd like everyone to take a gander at. It's on Scared Monkeys. This poster must have found the info when I did, except they beat me to the punch with posting. They posted this yesterday! I have links to all of my info, though, whereas this poster doesn't. It's a very long read but the poster found pretty much the same data I did. I implore you all to read the following posts:
Reply # 1774 & 1775
WOW! Now I've done all this work and they beat me to the post afterall! Godspeed on Haleigh's search.
from housemouse
Just so you know, JerseyGirl. I trust your research, and do not care a whit who else beats you to it. I would have to go and double check them to make sure they are posting good info.

AGREE!! with Housemouse
This is why this forum is so amazing...Everyone here is working so hard and gets information that is on the target...We are very fortunate to be able to come on this site and learn so much in this astrology forum without the cost of tuition. Thanks for letting me be able to learn and put my two cents in now and then:blowkiss: Praying for Haleigh to be found soon

Reply # 1774 & 1775

Just so you know, JerseyGirl. I trust your research, and do not care a whit who else beats you to it. I would have to go and double check them to make sure they are posting good info.

HEAD'S UP

Fox just announced a newsconference coming up on Haleigh. Notup yet, so time to find your favorite news station and see if they carry it.

And, I think the info is so important, I am going to shamelessly copy and paste it...

I will delete it promptly if someone thinks I am making a categorical error...

Sapp, Donald Lee
bd

possibly related in some way to Guy W. Sapp, Raymond Sapp, (which could make Donald related by marriage to Misty Croslin), and possibly related in some way to a Griffis (which could make Donald related by marriage as a maternal cousin to Haleigh Cummings).

From Putnam, at one time lived in the same town as Haleigh's mother, Crystal, in Glenn Saint Mary, FL, has also lived in Mcclenny, FL, where some of Crystal's family is from/living.

Donald moved to 315 2nd Ave, Satsuma, (which is 3.6 miles from the Cummings home). Is 315 2nd Ave. the same home as 315 Green Lane???? In doing public records search, 315 2nd Ave. comes up as being owned by and having been the residence of Jeffrey Michael Griffis and Billye Lee (Wager?) Griffis. (see http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/papage.asp?id=8132 ).

Jeffrey M. Griffis, age 29, was hit by a car on 1/7/2009 and died the next day. Donald Lee Sapp moved into Jeffrey and Billye's home a few weeks later on 1/26/2009. And a few weeks after that, Haleigh disappeared.

----> Registered Sex Offender, arrested on 6-12-1997 for lewd/lascivious assault on 14 yr old female, occuring in East Palatka. At the time he was already serving probation for a prev. charge of l/l assault on 13 yr old female runaway.

In 2000 he was arrested for trying to set up a meeting with a 10 yr old female, on a sting with her father in an internet chatroom.

Billye Lee Griffis had testified in Donald's trial in the 1990's. A Raymond Sapp contributed to bail in one of Donald's cases, and Donald is mentioned in Raymond obituary in 2005. Donald is/was married and has four children, according to Raymond Sapp's obituary.

Pic:
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee166/benzo_013/sexoffender.jpg

Loucakis found & arrested!!!

SO Loucakis, Timothy arrested today 2/19 at 12:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pulled from the main boards:
***ARRESTED FOR PROBABATION VIOLATION***

LOUCAKIS TIMOTHY RANDOLPH 10/14/1958MW 09-00736 2/19/2009 12:36:38 PM

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDe...2483&IMG=56906

Kudos to WSer Beyond Belief for finding this...

Chart of Donald Sapp here, remember to ignore Moon, houses, and personal points (Midheaven and Ascendant)

DonaldSappNoon.jpg

FYI:
HLN: JUST REPORTED: Somebody's just been arrested in the Haleigh case NEWS Conference in 10-minutes!!

Near the home someone arrested they are not saying yet who it is or if it has to do with Haleigh's case....but why else would they be holding an immediate news conference!! I wonder who this might be....Misty was taken by the sheriff earlier today & was not at her dad's interview earlier!!!

Hi Aksleuth,

My blankets post is here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3309664&postcount=227
Sorry I didn't link it before. I want to like and believe Misty. I feel really sorry for her. But it boggles me. Maybe there are good answers that the police already have. I just don't know and of course, nobody's saying.

As far as the registered sex offenders, I think this is the current status of charts done and not done:

Analyzed:
Kyle S. Johns, 8-31-71, done by Soulscape
Timothy R. Loucakis, 10-14-58, done by Soulscapefound & arrested arrested today 2/19 at 12:36 pm
James J. Lane, 12-13-76, done by Soulscape
Donald L. Sapp, 10-21-70, done by Soulscape
William M. Cook Jr., 6-6-52, done by Soulscape
Chad E. Reynolds, 6-18-83, done by Tuba

Not yet analyzed:
Timothy S. Fearns, 3-3-75
James R. Stone, 1-7-77
Paul S. Williams, 5-4-65
Larry D. Yates, 5-6-69
Richard S. Winch, 3-10-56

So I will plan to start at the bottom of that list with Winch and work my way up in case someone else wants to start at the top with Fearns and work down.

I can barely believe that with the massive search effort that began the day the child went missing she hasn't yet been found. Poor little thing.

Highlighted by me

Khaki, perhaps the problem is the "ideology" (for lack of a better word) that has arisen in our "modern" culture.

So many people believe in "utopia", the perfectibility of human society, and "situational ethics". Being "non-judgemental" has become a mantra to so many that they have forgotten the concept of EVIL, and prefer to deny that it exists, and unobstructed, continues to destroy.

We must be "tolerant and understanding" we are told by the true believers in rehabilitation, and the perfectibility of man/woman kind. The problem with this kind of thinking is that it leads to that "wide and easy path that leads to destruction".

The basic fact is that some people have chosen evil, and once society places blame on anyone or anything in this world, other than the evil and criminal individual, we will continue to see such people released from jail, and present among us.

Many contemporary astrologers whitewash the negative aspects/energies of the planets. These prefer to "accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative", as many of them subscribe to "humanism", and refute the traditional knowledge of the ancients.

Obviously, each planet has a positive use. But, do not forget that each can be used in very negative and destructive ways, even Venus and Jupiter. Look around you, apply the basic themes associated with all of the planets, and watch for these.

You can see it every day in the news. I believe in original sin, making judgements about human behavior, and holding up the ideal as a goal we should all strive for, even if we constantly fall short.

Astrology has much to teach us about ourselves, our culture, and the fallibility of humanity, if we choose to "see". As Jesus said, however, we must have eyes to see, but so many prefer to be blind.

housemouse, your assessment, as usual, is right on! We've come to a place where "judgment" of others is considered wrong. Many people quote the Bible telling us not to judge while eliminating the entire section which actually says not to judge unfairly. There is nothing in the Bible that says to let evil take over, instead, it warns that evil will take over if we do not do the right thing - all of us.

I'm of the old-school in astrology and I'm not afraid to look at the bad side. I'd like for everyone to be decent, hardworking, honest, but as we all know, it doesn't happen that way.

Thanks for your insight and comments. :blowkiss:

FYI:
HLN: JUST REPORTED: Somebody's just been arrested in the Haleigh case NEWS Conference in 10-minutes!!

Near the home someone arrested they are not saying yet who it is or if it has to do with Haleigh's case....but why else would they be holding an immediate news conference!! I wonder who this might be....Misty was taken by the sheriff earlier today & was not at her dad's interview earlier!!!

So they arrested Loukakis, but it's only for a probation violation, and PCSO just announced he has no direct link. He has GPS attached to an anklet, so they've been able to digitally track him. Basically, I'm thinking we might be able to now rule out Loukakis. He still makes me sick, though!

They aren't saying it isn't related just that he violated his probation! I thought we had an answer! They knows were tracking f his ankle monitor! At least a SO is off the streets but why do they keep interviewing Misty? If this has been answered by the charts I'm sorry I'm behind on reading the thread!

OMG!!! Is there a link?

I need one too, because Fox has President Obama on, umming and aahing his way through some blathering speech that is incomprehensible to me.

Sorry to be disrespectful, but I prefer straight blunt speech, not wordy yammering.

Rant over... and sorry. Not criticizing our President himself, just his speaking style.

So they arrested Loukakis, but it's only for a probation violation, and PCSO just announced he has no direct link. He has GPS attached to an anklet, so they've been able to digitally track him. Basically, I'm thinking we might be able to now rule out Loukakis. He still makes me sick, though!

I need one too, because Fox has President Obama on, umming and aahing his way through some blathering speech that is incomprehensible to me.

Sorry to be disrespectful, but I prefer straight blunt speech, not wordy yammering.

Rant over... and sorry. Not criticizing our President himself, just his speaking style.

Housemouse, they basically said they don't want to rule anybody out but they felt there isn't a link between Loukakis & Haleigh. He was arrested on a probation violation b/c he wasn't home by his curfew. They've tracked him via GPS monitoring by an anklet or something. If they thought it was Loukakis, he would have been arrested the night of Haleigh's demise, or missing report, b/c it would have had to have shown up on GPS. So, I think we might be able to overlook Loukakis for now...or am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517