Forensic Astrology - KYRON HORMAN disappears 6/4/10 Portland, OR #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for working the old link until you got RESULT! If anyone else goes to KGW, it can take even 5 minutes for this video to load, depending on the speed of your ISP. Mine is DSL but there was about a 5 or 6 minute wait. The information on this tape is important, I think, especially the small segment about Kyron outside the school and the truck. Thank you so much, Jersey Girl!

Thank you for working the old link until you got RESULT! If anyone else goes to KGW, it can take even 5 minutes for this video to load, depending on the speed of your ISP. Mine is DSL but there was about a 5 or 6 minute wait. The information on this tape is important, I think, especially the small segment about Kyron outside the school and the truck. Thank you so much, Jersey Girl!

Tuba, there is no wait time for me. The video loads right away on the link I provided. I have cable internet, so it's pretty fast, but I also just had the computer professionally cleaned & more memory added. Maybe it has to do with space on the harddrive...or would that just affect "saving" the file? No matter, glad you could use it.

I had to wait until the whole video loaded before it would play. Not as long a wait as Tuba's, but long enough to wonder what was wrong. The opening commercial loaded in a flash. The station probably has moved this video to a slower server since it is "old news".

The good news is that Jersey Girl found the video and Tuba is pleased.

Any event officially scheduled creates a document of the event, whether that takes place or not. This was discussed long ago in the instance of say, court convening but proceedings starting 25 minutes later or a wedding where one of the party is late. The published time still creates a chart and it did in this divorce hearing. The most interesting feature of the morning chart with its promise of an arrest: Mars in H. 12 is glaring and never fails.

Still, this delay following one of months, is upsetting. I wonder how Kaine feels about this. After all, he would like to get shut of her but there she is, with her high priced lawyers, hanging on him. Arrrrgh!

There is a new judge for Multnomah County. The previous one retired. I do not know if the court date was postponed to give the new judge more time to review the case or if Tuba's "... promise of an arrest: Mars in H. 12 is glaring and never fails" is imminent (quote from above post).

Kaine cannot be happy unless there will be an arrest soon. Her lawyers wanted a delay; not Kaine. The toddler is still safe.

December 21, 2010
Governor announces appointment to Multnomah County Circuit Court
http://governor.oregon.gov/Gov/P2010/press_122110.shtml

There is a new judge for Multnomah County. The previous one retired. I do not know if the court date was postponed to give the new judge more time to review the case or if Tuba's "... promise of an arrest: Mars in H. 12 is glaring and never fails" is imminent (quote from above post).

Kaine cannot be happy. Her lawyers wanted a delay; not Kaine. The toddler is still safe.

December 21, 2010

Meisenheimer is still the judge for the divorce hearing

Snipped from towards the end of the article http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/post_53.html

"Meisenheimer's staff have given the attorneys involved in the civil case potential dates - up to three months out - to reschedule the hearing."

November 29, 2010
Governor announces Multnomah County Circuit Court vacancy
Judge Meisenheimer will retire from Multnomah County circuit bench.
http://oregon.gov/Gov/P2010/press_112910.shtml

December 21, 2010
(Salem) - Governor Ted Kulongoski today announced that he is appointing Kathryn Villa-Smith to the Multnomah County Circuit Court. Judge Villa-Smith will fill the vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Keith Meisenheimer on January 1, 2011.

It seems to be a sudden retirement by Judge Meisenheimer, and I doubt he will be available for future court dates on the divorce, especially those months away. The newspaper article stated "Meisenheimer's staff" with no mention of the retirement nor the new appointment. It could be the writer did not have all the facts or chose not to expand on them.

A change in judges would explain the sudden postponement of the divorce hearing. Previously both sides have managed to let the public know what is happening either through speaking or filings.

More news with a fuller explanation could come out in the next day or two.

Tired of the game playing. The focus and concern is misdirected. Sick!

"Horman Divorce Hearing Scheduled For March"

"PORTLAND, Ore. -- A motions hearing has been scheduled for March 31 as part of restraining order and divorce proceedings between Kaine and Terri Horman."

http://www.kptv.com/news/26408010/detail.html

No time given, and nothing yet from the other Portland news sources that I can find.

I just saw the news on-line and will wait to see what hour this hearing is set for. Thanks for your efforts, Doodles.

SauvieWappatoeIsland001.jpg

Naturally, we would love to have the exact time of the pings police told us about, pings on or about Sauvie Island. We don't have them, not even an approximation. But, thanks to an expedition that took place oh, so long ago, we have a chart for the territory. And luck is on our side because it meshes.

One day, down the river of time, the 22° Leo Moon will be a child who is not at all in control of his situation nor his fate and who cannot act for himself during the criminal predicament in which he finds himself. That is the very nature of 22° Leo. Meanwhile, we have a wheel that looks so close to the Farewell Chart it is spooky.

Due to the exact opposition here of Mercury and Uranus, ruling both youngsters (Merc.) and House 8, (Uran.), we need to think about Mercury as a means of locating him. Any surveyor's marks, a notable hive buzzing around a spot, a gang of insects that hop and jump and annoy, anything of pine, any crossroads.

That 0° Neptune in Sagittarius, for Charubel was a snake or serpent in the shape of an S. For Sepharial, a man lying on a heap of rocks by the side of the road. This weird Neptune, which is also TMH's Neptune to the degree, will be tripped off on January 19 by a Full Moon wherein the Sun is on the solstice of 0° Sag and the Moon is opposite, both exact.

Our thanks to two brave and adventurous gentlemen who made this chart possible and who sound down to us through the years, so many, many years.

Wow. Brilliant. I got chills. Thanks, Tuba!

Our thanks to two brave and adventurous gentlemen who made this chart possible and who sound down to us through the years, so many, many years.

Makes me think of a chart you posted much earlier wherein your referred to echos.

Thanks so much. :0)

I've been thinking about Lewis & Clark's Wappatoe Island, which became Sauvie Island. One of the notations the explorers made was that it was so difficult to sleep anywhere near the island because of bird cries and calls that went on all night. Ann Rae Colton has written that birds are God's messengers and from experience, I believe that. Due to the above chart aspect, Mercury of birds (always) opposite Saturn & Uranus ruling the House of death and the dead, if we are part of the search party we should heed the sounds the birds are making while we look on Sauvie Island for Kyron. As you know, oppositions mean awareness and nothing is more sharp sighted than the bird. They know what is where and I believe they will tell us.

NewHormanDivorceHearingonCalendar001.jpg

Adjustment to parallel pursuits, i.e., the dissolving of a marriage and the investigation and prosecution of a crime, has been difficult and slow. Saturn retrograde but exalted tells us that. He is at the entrance to a squeezed Sign, Libra without even talking about our Scorpio intercept. He is reluctant (retrograde) but making the adjustment (H. 6). The troubles he's having control a whole stellium in Aries because he is their fanhandle, opposite.

When you find )( Mars constrained in H. 11, you have a stew of frustration, resentment & disappointment in expectations of progress for this divorce procedure and these emotions are barely controlled, )(. What is responsible for all of this feeling? Neptune, desperate at 29° and deceptive, controller of the intercept.

House 9 of the law was eclipsed on January fourth and this cast a shadow over the projected doings on March 31. Alcyone, a Fixed Star in the Pleiades group of Weeping Sisters, holds the Ascendant. Ruler Mercury is retrograde, changing the time or date.

"Judge: Horman divorce case postponed"

"This news comes just days after the presiding judge for the divorce officially retired from his post."

"Meisenheimer's retirement went into effect Dec. 31, 2010. We do not yet know what judge is taking over the case. However, we are being told Meisenheimer will be brought in as a 'senior judge' for the Horman divorce case."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/113144919.html

Two judges for a divorce case?

Like I said from the first week he was reported missing, my dream was that he is in the bottom of a SILO

the corn bin shaped thing with a domed roof red roof..
did the LE search any of those on the island?

Hello Websurfer,

Please know that there is a Dream thread out in the main Missing Persons thread for KYRON. Also, if you read through his threads, there may be one that covers 'searches' which have been conducted.

This is a Forensic
ASTROLOGY Forum based on the mathematical positions of the planets, our luminaries, fixed stars and asteroids and is not related to anything associated with anything psychic-like or dreams.

"Judge: Horman divorce case postponed"

"This news comes just days after the presiding judge for the divorce officially retired from his post."

"Meisenheimer's retirement went into effect Dec. 31, 2010. We do not yet know what judge is taking over the case. However, we are being told Meisenheimer will be brought in as a 'senior judge' for the Horman divorce case."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/113144919.html

Two judges for a divorce case?

I am still unclear about what is going on with the judges on this divorce case, but here is some info about a "senior judge" in the State of Oregon:

Senior judge
• assignment
• duties and powers
• compensation and expenses

https://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/1.300

Kind of like a freelance judge who is qualified for the position through past experience.

March 31 is so far away that I expect many things to change between now and then.

I do too, D. One of the changes will come in the respondent's morale. Every day another measure of foolish, ill founded hope is lost. Otherwise, March 31 would not find her at the utter frozen limit, 29°, on the cusp of the House of hope and in the Sign of hope. That means matters between now and March 31 will not in any way lift her spirits or infuse positivity into her outlook. Matters instead will be pushing her up against a wall. Mars in the Eleventh House is another indicator that visions of getting "out of this" and expection of miracles from her legal counsel will be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53