Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh...i had a question.....is this the best place to ask and talk about the charts and idea's i may have....or should there be a thread in lindsey forum to bring tuba's info over and then talked it over?

i just dont want to bring it over to the main lindsey thread...i would like to either keep it here or form a new thread and bring tuba's work along with others over...

does that make since?? :)

As I've stressed over & over, astrology and horoscopes are based on time. It was for the walk from her friends toward home from 9:15 p.m. that she reached a point as far as the service station. Nothing to do with being there in the morning. Mercury in II of vehicles at the House cusp of service, 6 is as far as she got. This does not imply that she went onto the station pavement or inside but that she got that far.

oh i understand that......:)

we do know they were there earlier=the bike being left there

the reason i brought up ....wondering why the girls were not allowed there...

is because of the chart = chastisement=from lindsey post on myspace about feeling like something bad was going to happen ...

"the girls were not allowed in".....maybe the girls had been in trouble there around the time lindsey made that comment on her myspace....

- a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on."

they were there ealier in the day....the bike was left there....

again....if im doing this wrong let me know.....and i will keep watching :) im still learning about charts .....how it all works....how i can help...ect...:blushing:

oh i understand that......:)

we do know they were there earlier=the bike being left there

the reason i brought up ....wondering why the girls were not allowed there...

is because of the chart = chastisement=from lindsey post on myspace about feeling like something bad was going to happen ...

"the girls were not allowed in".....maybe the girls had been in trouble there around the time lindsey made that comment on her myspace....

- a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on."

they were there ealier in the day....the bike was left there....

again....if im doing this wrong let me know.....and i will keep watching :) im still learning about charts .....how it all works....how i can help...ect...:blushing:
I must have missed this "the girls were not allowed in". Where were the girls not allowed in?

oh...i had a question.....is this the best place to ask and talk about the charts and idea's i may have....or should there be a thread in lindsey forum to bring tuba's info over and then talked it over?

i just dont want to bring it over to the main lindsey thread...i would like to either keep it here or form a new thread and bring tuba's work along with others over...

does that make since?? :)

WS Administration prefers conversations regarding Astrology remain in the Astro Forum.

You are most welcome to ask questions about the chart presentations.

If you want to bring attention to the charts and findings by our Astros when you are out in the Lindsey Missing Thread, simply place a link to our forum or the particular posts you're curious about, and suggest they take a look.

Welcome!

Consensus: we need to find out why M.K. and L. B. were not allowed in the Shell gas station. And what "momentary lapse in judgment" refers to. Even more do we need to know because of the Mercury - Saturn square and the early scolding and warning that was part of this crime.

We also need to find out why L wasn't allowed in Mike's Market. I think it was said she wasn't allowed in there either.

From the post we have been discussing:

There is usually only 1 worker at a time running both Mikes and the Shell station both of which the girls were not allowed in - a momentary lapse of judgment that we called them on.

Here's a street view of Mike's Market. It is on a corner. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...Ave,+McCleary,+Grays+Harbor,+Washington+98557

Why I am concerned with this place:

Because it was one of the places L wasn't allowed in?

The place shut down apparently right after L disappeared. Why?

I've read (can't remember where) that after Mike had the place, it was closed down for renovation and then there was new management:
a man and his wife apparently who weren't very friendly?

We've read the astro. profile includes service to cars and something to do with produce?

Building is on an intersection. Is a "T" considered an intersection?

Any further thoughts about the place? Or am I going down the wrong track?

I just had the strangest dream last night. It was concerning crime, but not a direct reference to L. I'll post it in Dreams in the LB thread. Thanks.

There is also J & F Automotive, 120 South 5th Street. Although closed no doubt, someone may have pulled up there to look under the hood.

I have to say that either the first or one of the earliest posts I made on the LB case, was to ask if there was a mechanic at the Shell station. We later found out no.

But, there is something to do with working on cars indicated, for sure.

Here's a street view of Mike's Market. It is on a corner. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...Ave,+McCleary,+Grays+Harbor,+Washington+98557

Why I am concerned with this place:

Because it was one of the places L wasn't allowed in?

The place shut down apparently right after L disappeared. Why?

I've read (can't remember where) that after Mike had the place, it was closed down for renovation and then there was new management:
a man and his wife apparently who weren't very friendly?

We've read the astro. profile includes service to cars and something to do with produce?

Building is on an intersection. Is a "T" considered an intersection?

Any further thoughts about the place? Or am I going down the wrong track?

Hearsay was that Lindsey & her pal M.K were not allowed in either the Shell Station? or Mike's Market because they got caught stealing some candy. Was mentioned very early on in the case.
(needs to be verified)

Hearsay was that Lindsey & her pal M.K were not allowed in either the Shell Station? or Mike's Market because they got caught stealing some candy. Was mentioned very early on in the case.
(needs to be verified)
well that would fit with the yelling now wouldn't it?? did the yelling happen that day or could have it happened on another day???

She was familiar with the person, or better said, knew of the person. I doubt that she was ever friendly with the perpetrator because of the unfriendly nature or personality here. The square of chastisement took place on Thursday or early Friday and I am willing to do a chart for the moment when that square was exact. I have other work in front of this but I promise I will cast the horoscope for that moment when the square was exact.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/McClearySquareMercurywithSaturn001.jpg

The two planets so important to the events of June 26 in McCleary when Lindsey was last seen, Mercury and Saturn are here seen when their aspect was exact, at 1:33 a.m. clock time, 12:33 a.m. Pacific Standard Time as the 26th began.

Nurse ... Here is the chastisement.

Tuba can you speak again to the suspicion that Lindsey was initially taken to one location, but later moved? Do the charts indicate the time this would have happened?

What was the date/time of chastisement?

What was the date/time of disappearance?

Not clear to me. Thanks.

I used the thread search engine and could not find that or those posts about relocating the victim. Nor do I remember it. The idea probably had to do with the fact that the concealment planets, Moon and Saturn, were trine Venus-Mars in the outcome House, where was also found the Part of Travel. No great time lapse involved.

Due to the prominent squares in the Search Warrant Chart, much exertion will be required of the searchers, who also will not encounter cooperation. Since June 26, more than one location has been part of this crime.

not sure but is this the relocation post you were refering to?

JenniferO, I was told that the search was for the 21st. And that people left to go join the search early last week. If that was not true, and if there was NO search at all on Friday past, then we need a new horoscope to see how they compare. But the question I have to ask is why was the person I noted discovered on Friday 21 August? The actions and qualities of that person are real and were uncovered in McCleary on Friday morning.

Bumping this post. Did we ever find anymore on the person Tuba mentions above?

razzberry, that is the post, yes. Thank you for finding it.

Bumping this post. Did we ever find anymore on the person Tuba mentions above?

Tuba has always behaved in the upmost professional manner. I've yet to see her provide a description of what the chart shows without an exact time for a specific question. If Tuba says something happened or occured at a given time I accept it as she has stated. Tuba saw someone and we should direct our sleuthing on searching for the answer.

Novice Seeker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member