Forensic Astrology - Sandra Cantu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soulscape - I have a date of 8/25/1964 for DSlayter. Have not pinned down location yet, but it looks like the Stockton/Manteca area in California.

Salem

Thanks, Salem. does anyone know, is this guy an RSO and/or does he have a criminal record?

TIA,
Soulscape

At the risk of boring either those of you who have heard me say this before and/or seasoned astrologers, I feel it necessary to reiterate some basic truths about astrology.

Many people have hard aspects in their natal chart, some more than others, and that is usually not a bad thing. Hard aspects give energy and drive and when used wisely, can result in both a challenging and extraordinary life.

On the other hand, there are particular aspects that show natal promise of either victimization and/or criminality. While such aspects do not have to manifest as such, in missing person and/or crime cases, sadly, they often do.

A chart must be read in the context of the circumstances of the life of the chart owner. While particular hard aspects can provide natal promise of victimization or conversely, criminality, whether one or the other of those conditions manifest are contingent on the circumstances in the life of the particular chart owner.

As the weekend progresses, I will be examining particular charts & posting analysis. As I do this, I caution you, please do not compare these charts to your own or to your loved ones' charts and scare yourself silly because you notice similar aspects.

Thanks,
Soulscape

I am posting Sandra's natal chart cast for Sunrise at the location of the disappearance. Without knowing her place or time of birth, the angles, house cusps and MOON position are questionable. Nonetheless, I read sunrise charts cast for location of event symbolically, for they often give uncanny insights into the situation.

SandraCantuNATAL.gif

I will leave it to Kaitland or another natal astrologer to give commentary on her personality, etc. For now I would like to focus on her chart's natal promise in relation to the event we know took place: namely, while playing outside her home on a typical weekday afternoon, 8 year old Sandra Cantu disappeared into nowhere.

An event as serious as the disappearance of a child cannot manifest unless the child's natal chart shows potential, or "promise" of such manifestation.

Unfortunately, Sandra's natal chart presents strong abuse markers which could ultimately manifest as abduction or worse.

We look primarily to MARS, PLUTO, VENUS and SATURN to make this determination, and immediately see MARS applying conjunct PLUTO at the top of the chart. This MARS-PLUTO conjunction trines VENUS, bringing a potential sexual component into the mix. Additionally, MARS is quindecile (165 degrees) SATURN, a particularly ugly abuse/ cruelty marker. These are the planetary aspects for the day of birth and hold true no matter what time of day she was born.

It is also useful to look at the natal condition of CERES when a possible abduction has taken place. In Sandra's chart, CERES forms tight semisextile to MARS and is sesquiquadrate SATURN, which as noted above, is in harsh aspect to MARS. This gives more indication that abduction is a potential.

NB
: This does not mean that a person born with similar aspect configuration is fated to undergo a similar event! Please do not compare to your own and/or loved ones' chart & scare yourself silly!

NEPTUNE is often prominent in disappearances and Sandra's natal NEPTUNE at 07 Aquarius is in the same degree as the NODES of the Event Charts. This is called "Fateful Degree" and is ominous in that such configurations point to catastrophe/ tragedy or fatality.

Later today I will post the Bi-Wheel showing Sandra's natal chart against the 911 Call chart, with more commentary.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Looking forward to the biwheel. Thank you so much Soulscape!

Salem

We have told you many times that the Core Astrologers come from different backgrounds/ experience/ methodologies, yet despite our differences, our conclusions support and amplify each other's.

Tuba examined the LAST SEEN in post #1 of this Thread, above, and noted her initial observations, with which I am in complete agreement. Tuba uses Placidus house system and mean nodes, among other techniques, while I use Regiomontanus houses and true nodes, which gives a slightly different chart configuration.

Here is the chart cast in Regiomontanus using true nodes. My commentary below it both supports Tuba's observations and adds another layer to our understanding of what may have occurred.

LASTSEEN.gif

As Tuba pointed out, ASCENDANT ruler SUN is posited in the 8th House of Death, which immediately gives us pause. This is a most unfortunate placement. VENUS, natural significator of the Female Child, at 07:09 Aries is Cazimi the SUN (in the Heart of the Sun). Normally, this is a protective influence, but with the 8th House placement and SUN-VENUS in Fateful Degree (same degree as NODES), along with Sandra's natal NEPTUNE of Disappearance also being in nodal degree --- I am not at all convinced cazimi is enough to protect her.

I look further and see something disturbing. Leo is on the 12th House cusp as well as the 1st House cusp. This suggests Sandra contributed to her own predicament. Not that she's to blame in any way, but I sense the perp she most assuredly encountered was someone she was familiar with, had no reason to fear; she went along with him.

More observations:

1. CERES, often prominent in kidnapping charts, rises. CERES of Abduction opposes CHIRON (hurt, damage) conjunct NEPTUNE (disappearance), trines PLUTO (complications/ abduction/ rape/ murder) and trines the MOON, which shows the action in the chart. Additionally, at 01 Virgo, CERES of Kidnapping is close conjunct Sandra's natal Sunrise MOON (2 Virgo).

2. Sandra's prenatal Solar Eclipse (4 Capricorn) is conjunct Event chart PLUTO (complications/ abduction/ rape/ murder). Prenatal eclipses are often prominent in death charts.

3. Sandra's natal Transpluto* (25 Leo) is closely conjunct Event ASCENDANT (26 Leo). Transpluto is a hypothetical "planet" which appears to be prominent in death charts. (See: Lynn Koiner's excellent website for more information on Transpluto: http://www.lynnkoiner.com/astrology-articles/notes-on-transpluto)

4. Arabic Part of Perversion (21 Aries) is conjunct Event chart MOON, closely sextile the CHIRON-NEPTUNE conjunction which opposes CERES. This is more testimony for abduction by a pervert.

5. SATURN Retrograde in 1st House destroys the question. This is a particularly nasty placement and as Tuba already pointed out, has sinister implications.

In the LAST SEEN chart, SATURN 16 Virgo Rx is Lord 7 the Perp, disposited by MERCURY (talk/ communication/ cars) which is part of the stellium (MERCURY, VENUS, SUN) in the Death House 8th. The perp talked to her/ communicated with her/ took her for a car ride --- these are all strong possibilities based on the clues the chart is providing to us.

If we take the dispositorship further, we see MERCURY in Aries is disposited by MARS in Pisces --- significator of the Perp in the 911 Call and Search Begins charts! --- which is disposited by JUPITER (conjunct the CHIRON-NEPTUNE opposite CERES kidnapping placement), which is disposited by SATURN Rx in Virgo, which is disposited by MERCURY in Aries & the circle goes round & round.

This chart is cast on a VENUS Day and MERCURY Hour, making MERCURY's role even more significant.

One last note: 14:15 Libra rises on the 911 Call chart, which is the next chart I will post and discuss. When I use Sabian Symbols, I round up the degree and the Sabian Symbol for 15 Libra is "Circular Paths" --- one more reason to perhaps give more thought and analysis to the SATURN-MERCURY-MARS-JUPITER-SATURN dispositorship circle in the LAST SEEN chart posted above.

Thanks,
Soulscape

For your reference, here is the chart cast for the call to police, reporting Sandra Cantu as missing:

911Call.gif

The 911 Call chart features Libra ASCENDANT, making VENUS Lord 1 and significator of Sandra. With Aries on the 7th House cusp, MARS symbolizes the perp, here located in the 5th House of the Child. Notice CHIRON (hurt, damage) conj. NEPTUNE (disappearance) also in the 5th.

We look at the Lights (SUN and MOON) for more information. SUN is below the horizon partile conj. VENUS (Sandra) in the 6th House of Distress. This is a poor placement. For one thing, the 6th is a cadent house, and with Sandra's significator VENUS there as well as SUN, it suggests she is hidden and not easy to find. URANUS of shock and sudden changes is also there in the 6th, testifying whatever happened, happened quickly and unexpectedly. URANUS in Pisces is disposited by JUPITER, Lord 3 of Near Neighborhood, another indication the perp (MARS in Pisces disposited by same JUPITER) has a neighborhood connection. He is either a resident of the MHP or a frequent visitor and he is most likely someone Sandra knows because of the receptions between VENUS and MARS discussed in one of my previous posts.

Quoting myself:
In the event charts, VENUS = Sandra and MARS = the perp. VENUS and MARS, while making no aspect to each other, are in Mixed Reception, showing connection. VENUS in Aries is in the sign and face of MARS. This suggests Sandra may have known the perp and possibly thought well of him (i.e., she may not have feared him in any way). MARS in Pisces the perp is in the sign of JUPITER, Lord 3 the Near Neighborhood. This suggests the perp is a neighbor. MARS the perp is in the exaltation of VENUS. This suggests he had an unhealthy fantasy about Sandra, she was an "ideal" in some way. It suggests he was obsessed with her.

The other Light, MOON, sits at 25:49 Aries, Void of Course (making no further aspects before leaving the sign she is in), in the Portal of Death 7th House. Her recent separation from semisquare MARS the perp is not comforting, nor is her recent separating sextile from NEPTUNE of Disappearance. Also recall this MOON position (25:49 Aries) has just separated from Sandra's natal Solar Arc directed VENUS (25:45 Aries), ruler of her natal Sunrise 8th House of Death, discussed in one of my previous posts.

Notice MOON's relationship with the Part of Fortune, here in the 12th House. (See Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson's Simplified Horary Astrology). When Part of Fortune is posited in the 4th, 8th or 12th House of a chart, it becomes the Part of MISFortune. Here, MOON applies inconjunct the Part of MISFortune posited in the 12th House of Misfortune/Loss & Woe.

Unfortunately, all of this gives strong death testimony, and I see nothing that speaks to the contrary.

In the next post I will look at the Bi-Wheel showing Sandra Cantu Natal as Inner and 911 Call to LE as Outer.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soul, Tuba, astros et al,

I thought you would find these comments interesting from the Tracy Press. A resident of the MHP described where this video was most likely captured... Sandra was walking from the clubhouse to her home... after watching the video again, I DO see her emerging from parked cars as I can see the tires. Also, this commenter talks about a home near Sandra's that has had extensive repairs and painting going on lately...

written by doors17 , April 04, 2009
I live at the Orchard Estates and have replayed this video several times, I can tell you she is coming from the back of the club house, and is walking past where we wash our cars headed towards her home, where it looks like someone from just the right of her caught her attention and not someone down the street at a long distance.

In case anyone ask, no I don't know her. I'm sure I've seen her before, but we have many kids here, so to me she's just one of many. Now that the weather is getting better and we changed the clocks where we now have more daylight, I'm seeing many kids outside playing again.

As a resident here I want all of you to know that the Tracy Police and the FBI are doing everything they can. Tracy can be very proud of them. So please show them the support that they truly do deserve.

she is walking AWAY from our only entrance. I'm sure the police have checked this out but across the street from where she lives, maybe two homes over they have been working and painting on one of the homes for about a month now, and have many workers there. But again I'm sure they have been checked out.

My place has been searched twice, like everyone else here. And we have a Police car at our entrance to keep the media away. When I left the park yesterday the FBI was stopping and checking our ID, looking in our cars, and trunks. The odd thing today is there no media trucks across the street for the first time since this started.

Quote:
The exit is a wall. With homes in front of the wall. Where she lives there are about six homes down the road in the direction she is looking towards. The wall has a line of about 12 to 15 homes.

Quote:
If she was walking towards the entrance/exit you would have seen our mail boxes which would be just to the left where we wash our cars and where you first see her. She is headed for the back of the park with no exit of any kind.

Quote:
She is coming out of a small parking spot, which can hold only three cars, as you can see her running between two cars. The two walls to her left are where we wash our cars.

If you were to stand in front of our only way in & out you would see the two story club house with a pool in front. If you then looked to your left you would see the street in which she lives on, and her home is on the left side of that street.

http://tracypress.com/content/view/17727/2268/

Thank you, Nurse, for putting all those posts together into one post --- it was very helpful.

Thanks,
Soulscape

In the event charts, VENUS = Sandra and MARS = the perp. VENUS and MARS, while making no aspect to each other, are in Mixed Reception, showing connection. VENUS in Aries is in the sign and face of MARS. This suggests Sandra may have known the perp and possibly thought well of him (i.e., she may not have feared him in any way). MARS in Pisces the perp is in the sign of JUPITER, Lord 3 the Near Neighborhood. This suggests the perp is a neighbor. MARS the perp is in the exaltation of VENUS. This suggests he had an unhealthy fantasy about Sandra, she was an "ideal" in some way. It suggests he was obsessed with her.
snipped from your earlier post, Soul and thank you for all your hard (and I am sure emotionally draining) work on this.

At first glance, thinking of the POIs that we know so far, I thought of FW.. but after I read thru what you wrote again... and reading about the reported frequent contact (and most likely trust) between Slayter and Sandra... I am starting to get a real prickly feeling about Slayter. Thanks again for all you are doing here!

All ---

Do we have a date of birth / place of birth for "POI" Chris S.?

Please advise ASAP,
Thanks,
Soulscape

Here is the bi-wheel showing Sandra Cantu natal chart as Inner and the 911 Call to LE as outer:

Bi-WheelSandraCantuNatal-911Call.gif

14:15 Libra rises on the 911 Call chart. Recall in previous post I noted the Sabian Symbol for 15 Libra (always round up to next degree) is "Circular Paths". I feel this is clue of some sort, perhaps that Sandra was involved in her regular, routine activities that afternoon. In other words, she was likely doing what she did every weekday after school, nothing different or out of routine. This gives me the sense, for one thing, she was not attempting to "run away," despite commentary from playmate's mother.

The 14:15 Libra Ascendant degree is opposite Sandra's natal VENUS (17 Aries). Additionally, Event Midheaven 16 Cancer squares Sandra's natal VENUS. Furthermore, Event MOON 25:49 Aries has just separated from conjunction with Sandra's natal Solar Arc directed VENUS 25:45 Aries, and Event SATURN 16 Virgo is inconjunct Sandra's natal VENUS. These are an awful lot of "hits" to Sandra's VENUS, which as you may recall, is involved in the natal MARS/PLUTO/VENUS/SATURN configuration showing natal promise of victimization/abuse (physical/ emotional/ psychological/ sexual --- any or all, impossible to "predict" in advance of event), and as such, these "hits" are triggering that natal configuration into play.

Look to Sandra's natal SUN in the 9:00 o'clock position, inner wheel, at 18 Pisces. Notice outer wheel Event MARS and URANUS beseiging (trapping) that SUN. This gives a sense of sudden (URANUS) violence (MARS), or violent (MARS) change (URANUS), or unexpected (URANUS) attack (MARS) to the SUN person, i.e., Sandra. Also note Event MARS 10 Pisces is partile square Sandra's natal MARS 10 Sagittarius, again setting off the natal MARS/PLUTO/VENUS/SATURN victim/abuse configuration.

Asteroid BACCHUS (not shown) at 17 Pisces in the Event chart closely conjoins Sandra's natal SUN 18 Pisces. If I had drawn it on the chart, you would see it hovering at the ASCENDANT, just below MARS and above URANUS. Asteroid BACCHUS is associated with addiction/ addictive tendencies: alcohol/ drugs/ sex come to mind. This could be another clue as to the identity of the perp.

Event chart CERES of Kidnapping conjuncts Sandra's natal (sunrise) MOON and trines Event chart PLUTO (complications/ abduction/ rape/ murder).

Event chart BLACK MOON LILITH (24 Sagittarius), often prominent in crime charts, is in close conjunction to Sandra's Solar Arc directed PLUTO (23 Sagittarius) and square her S.A. MOON (24 Virgo). (Solar Arc wheel not shown.)

Look at stand-alone 911 chart in post above this one. You will see Event chart BML is opposed HADES (26 Gemini), sesquiquadrate the VERTEX (9 Taurus), square the Part of MISFortune (because Fortune is in the unfortunate 12th House), sextile CHIRON-NEPTUNE conjunction (opportunity for harm/disappearance), square URANUS (sudden happening/ uncontrollable event) and trine MOON (the action).

My eyes keep going back to the sinister SATURN RX 16 Virgo on the Descendant in the Event chart opposed Sandra's natal SUN. This is the same SATURN as in the very first chart Tuba explored in post #1, rising in the 1st house, destroying the question and dashing our hopes, for SATURN is the natural significator of death.

To say I am feeling drained is an understatement.........

Thanks,
Soulscape

sorry if this has been asked before and i missed it. any idea (as in caylee's) of when or if she'll be found? you guys were so right on with that it was eerie and awesome at same time.

sorry if this has been asked before and i missed it. any idea (as in caylee's) of when or if she'll be found? you guys were so right on with that it was eerie and awesome at same time.

Her significator VENUS is in the 6th House in the 911 Call chart. That suggests she is hidden, not easy to find (because 6th is cadent house). VENUS in Aries suggests EAST. Chart placement suggests either WEST-NORTH-WEST or conversely, EAST-SOUTH-EAST. I will see if I can determine anything further (distance, types of locations, etc.) later.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Sleuths,

Can you help me fill in the blanks on the known POIs for whom we have birth data:

1. Frank W.
2. Chris S.
3. David S.

There is a 4th POI, cousin of Chris S., for whom we do not have a name nor birth data.

Frank W.
1. lives behind Sandra (do we have house number?)
2. Occupation: martial arts instructor; owns martial arts business
3. kissed Sandra on the lips in community pool when she was 6 y.o.
4. "suspiciously" drove by her house several times, as reported by MHP neighbor
5. testified that Sandra asked him on occasion if she could help him; he allowed her to water his plants
6. stated he never allowed [child] in his house
7. Rap sheet??? For what? Habits (drinking, etc.)???
8. Anything else???

Chris S.
1. lives in MHP (house number? with whom? relationship with Sandra???)
2. arrested on OJ charges because he gave LE a hard time during initial search/investigation
3. has a cousin whose property was searched by LE
4. had cars confiscated by LE??? (two vehicles??)
5. Occupation?? Habits (drinking, etc.)???
6. Rap sheet??? For what?
7. Anything else???

David S.
1. lives in MHP (house number?) with wife & son
2. David & wife took Sandra bowling, played games with her, stated she didn't have friends her own age
3. Occupation?? Habits (drinking, etc.)??
4. Has a Rap sheet --- for what?
5. Anything else???

Thanks for your help,
Soulscape

Sleuths,

[David S.
1. lives in MHP (house number?) with wife & son
2. David & wife took Sandra bowling, played games with her, stated she didn't have friends her own age
3. Occupation?? Habits (drinking, etc.)??
4. Has a Rap sheet --- for what?
5. Anything else???

Thanks for your help,
Soulscape

Respectfully snipped by me: David S. lives at 812 W. Clover Road, No. 43

Added: Here is link where his address is listed:
http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/moneymansvault.com

Soulscape made a very important point regarding prenatal eclipse for Sandra at 4° Capricorn, where Pluto is presently at station. All the while, Mercury at her disappearance squared that key point from 4° Aries. Sandra's natal Jupiter was quincunx from 4° II. I think this Jupiter bravado did contribute to her predicament as I reflect on her answer when she was warned about predators. Further explanation should be given, further than was given. Many times children are comforted with, "Don't be upset, this is only a film on t.v. It's not real." So, when Sandra asked if her aunt had ever seen or knew of a kidnapping, the answer "Only on television" may have misled Sandra. The question itself may have been somewhat defiant.

Soulscape,Tuba, and all,

It is proving a bit difficult to find info on DS but here is a myspace page which I believe belongs to DS. Not much information - the setting up of the myspace page coincides with the purchase of the domain name of moneysmanvault.com. Listed in the myspace is an age of 44, single, and astro sign of Virgo. The myspace page was setup 21/08/2006 and really hasn't been used. There is no more information inside the profile that I could see. Here is the link in case you can glean more info than I:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=103385573

Soulscape,Tuba, and all,

It is proving a bit difficult to find info on DS but here is a myspace page which I believe belongs to DS. Not much information - the setting up of the myspace page coincides with the purchase of the domain name of moneysmanvault.com. Listed in the myspace is an age of 44, single, and astro sign of Virgo. The myspace page was setup 21/08/2006 and really hasn't been used. There is no more information inside the profile that I could see. Here is the link in case you can glean more info than I:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=103385573

The August 25 birth date we have for DS gives 02 Virgo SUN, but doesn't DS have a WIFE named Deborah (sp?)??!! Interesting he lists himself as "single"...........

Thank you Elepher.

~Soulscape

As a Piscean, Neptune is vital to Sandra as her Sun Sign ruler. You will remember that this same Neptune was eclipsed (solar eclipse) on January 26 of this year. Neptune in any chart is disappearances, mysteries, assassinations. Apart from the attack by two outer planets, Neptune and Pluto, we have the always serious involvement of Saturn. He is in the First House of the Last Seen chart and he is on Algol in Sandra's natal planet line-up.

We have a Capricorn-Saturn accent from Pluto in Capricorn and from Saturn himself. I think we need to look for this in potential perpetrators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa