Forensic Astrology- Unsolved ARSONS - multiple fires 2010 Schuylkill County, PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an idea. OH is next to PA. Can you apply MH's chart to these fires? He spent 5-8 (take your pick, the xxxxxxx' media) years in prison for arson ($2M, no lives lost, TG) and has been out for about 2 years, IIRC (and allegedly killed 3 people and 1 dog last week in OH).

All of the above is speculation, JMO, just wondering. :(

Mathew Hoffman known arsonist and now in jail for kidnapping Sarah.
Once lived in Warren, OH area and in 2010 lived in Knox County,OH.
He likes small towns.........could he of been involved in this???
Just thinking outside the box.
Crimes around the borders of PA, IND,KY and CO (arsen and murder) TIA

Leo,

Christian Retreat and Warehouse files on Thursday were ruled "accidental". Still waiting to hear on the fatal fire.

Puter's slow, will post link when the page finally reloads for me.

Just an idea. OH is next to PA. Can you apply MH's chart to these fires? He spent 5-8 (take your pick, the xxxxxx media) years in prison for arson ($2M, no lives lost, TG) and has been out for about 2 years, IIRC (and allegedly killed 3 people and 1 dog last week in OH).

All of the above is speculation, JMO, just wondering. :(

Mathew Hoffman known arsonist and now in jail for kidnapping Sarah.
Once lived in Warren, OH area and in 2010 lived in Knox County,OH.
He likes small towns.........could he of been involved in this???
Just thinking outside the box.
Crimes around the borders of PA, IND,KY and CO (arsen and murder) TIA

Great thoughts! I don't think MH is going to fit here, though. He was in custody on Thursday night. Also, we're about 6 hours from the OH border. That's a bit of a drive for an arsonist. He wouldn't get the "satisfaction" of seeing his crimes in the media being that far away.

Great thoughts! I don't think MH is going to fit here, though. He was in custody on Thursday night. Also, we're about 6 hours from the OH border. That's a bit of a drive for an arsonist. He wouldn't get the "satisfaction" of seeing his crimes in the media being that far away.
:blush: My computer was "having issues" and I couldn't read the thread to get a timeframe for these fires. So I just posted.

Plus we also know of firemen that love to start fires for the GLORY of putting them out. I know one firemen in this area that started a fire and he was caught after his first fire. I would have never suspected him. It only takes one. Also sometimes I wonder about the fire marshalls who label some of these fires accidental. If people have good insurance on properties then it might seem better for them getting things burned down and new. Sometimes I have also wondered if an old town would benefit from this for increasing the town's value by having newer buildings or getting more money for taxes. All these ideas are just my thoughts.

Plus we also know of firemen that love to start fires for the GLORY of putting them out. I know one firemen in this area that started a fire and he was caught after his first fire. I would have never suspected him. It only takes one. Also sometimes I wonder about the fire marshalls who label some of these fires accidental. If people have good insurance on properties then it might seem better for them getting things burned down and new. Sometimes I have also wondered if an old town would benefit from this for increasing the town's value by having newer buildings or getting more money for taxes. All these ideas are just my thoughts.

From the little I know about the investigation, firefighters are the prime suspects, for the 9 Minersville fires, anyway. There were 4 in New Philly, 3 confirmed arson, 1 still under investigation.

There are several others that were suspicious and a string of other arsons from 2008-2009, at mostly vacant houses.

I'm having a hard time believing the two others Thursday were accidental but I'm only speculating and I'm not privy to information.

Linking to the thread the Crimes in the News as this thread should be for only the astro analysis.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118593"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=118593[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member