Forensic reports in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go back and read it again, but I cant believe KC is in jail based on this. I read a whole lot of preliminary, more tests, could be, etc....
At one point it says trace amounts of Chloroform then later toward the end it says significant, that seems contradictory to me.
Anyone else reading what I am, again, I am going to read it again....

This is not what put her in jail. The had these results long before the GJ. There is much much more IMO, that we haven't seen.
What I hope is that LE took the A's shop vac or garage vaccuum, I think the trunk was vaccuumed.

How on earth could Baden say that the father's id is known??? There is nothing in these reports to indicate that they have done any testing regarding paternity???

Again, would be discovery-able based on the agency motioning for the test. Say for instance, hypothetically, the DCF ordered it as a result of their investigation, the neglect charge was dropped...

That would be private potentially(if done by the state on Caylee's behalf she is a minor). IMO, again another result we will see if this goes to trial, but imo, Baez already knows they have this, and was what he attempted to stop in his silly motion to stop "all testing".

That result will give them the comparison to conclude the testing from the mtdna results, and unfortunately conclusive proof she is deceased, and that she was in the trunk, imo.

How on earth could Baden say that the father's id is known??? There is nothing in these reports to indicate that they have done any testing regarding paternity???

I saw that too, on my initial scan, but I am having server and processer issues right now and can't see the report easily. Could it be that they just have that info from another source? Didn't the State of Florida do the DNA testing?

1. Anaerobic = Sealed in bag container? OR interior from the body - leakage?
2. Where did the shovel come from? Was it in the trunk or taken from neighbor or the A shed? It's my understanding this was forensics on the car so was the shovel in the car?
I guess not.
3. Why does everyone read from this that the car was cleaned? I'm not seeing that.
4. Chloroform. Page 29 "conclusions". Clearly states Chloroform abundant and not associated with normal decomp. If I'm reading that right.

ok...here has been my theory for quite sometime and i think the forensics with the phone logs and pings have confirmed this...
caylee was gone on the 16th..or late 15th.... casey put caylee in the trunk in panic...the neigbor saw her back into the garage three times... the first time, 18th, she removed caylee from trunk, and put her by around play house... she came back and borrowed shovel... she buried her elsewhere or attempted to... this was second time she backed into garage ... the third time, she backed into the garage, she uncovered the body and put it back in the trunk... ill have to go back to my calender and fill in the dates... she disposed of the body from 20th and on i believe... im sure anyone can poke holes into this, ill have to get dates to make this more convincing... as far as the choloform situation...tony had a pic since deleted in his facebook that showed a man and woman in a sexual manner and a statement about choloform,..i dont know how to add a link, but the pic i saved as is in my profile pics that was on tonys facebook and what it said..i believe casey looked it up at first to see what all the hoopla was about tony liking the chloroform...jmo... anyhow, now that i got that off my chest, im gonna make kids lunch and than post the dates i have

I guess everyone interprets things differently, but to me the report is pretty damaging. There is evidence of decomp in the trunk and a hair that shows decomp that is either Casey or Caylee hair, Casey is still with us.

Also if it wasnt damaging why would the defense be trying to get all the car forensics thrown out?

ITA! :) Unless Casey is a vampire....most jurors would take this evidence to mean that Caylee is dead and Casey is the #1 suspect.

Well, LP has been a telling us for a looong time now that he knows who the father is. :waitasec: Just a reminder, folks.

How would they "know" who the father is....unless they have HIS dna?

The statement Baden made is totally incorrect. He said that because they have hair from Caylee's hairbrush, that they would automatically know FOR SURE who her father is. That is not possible from Caylee's hair alone. They would HAVE to obtain a sample to match it to, so his statement was incomplete at best.

I had to laugh when I read that. Seems they are anticipating the pizza argument from the defense. Will we see forensics from squirrel decomp. too?

Hmmm no squirrels as far as I've read, but they do have comparisons of compounds from decomposition of dogs, pigs, and deer related to human decomposition.

It says the results say "it could" be of human origin. Also states the results do not rule out the possibility that an unusual variety of materials may have contribution to the overall chemical signature.

Seems like theres a lot of holes with this entire report that the DA could use as a defense..... "reasonable doubt". :(

If there was garbage in the trunk (pizza and papers in the plastic bag) and it now appears to be so clean, it kind of leads one to believe that the clean up occured AFTER the car was picked up from the Tow Yard...

Can someone who is knows about chemicals tell me the answer to this question? Can the presence of gasoline vapor and/or chloroform vapor remove oxygen from the air?

anaerobic decomposition=

think airtight container, possibly not completely airtight (trash bag, tied/plastic box), but not left in the open (air) to decompose. Trying not to get too graphic here.

... and I wonder if just being in the trunk would constitute being deprived of oxygen while decomposing. How well sealed was that trunk?

I don't know. I know you can suffocate in a trunk if you are in there long enough. My unexpert opinion on this is Caylee's body was put in a garbage bag, or wrapped in plastic. Maybe a container, but I lean towards flexible plastic.
Lanie

I'm thinking she was buried in the backyard almost immediately, hence the anaerobic (without oxygen) decomp event. She was later moved to the trunk.

I agree with that, I think the "anaerobic" result refers to the fact that the level of decomp and lack of O2 in the result support that. Notice no soil samples. Remember, even if exculpatory, by law it must be turned over..

Remember, for the decomp "air" testing, there had to be a prelim result indicating decomp in the first place- where do we suppose that came from?

Yes, you are wrong.

The 2.6 days refers to the ratio of chemicals found under the conditions that would have existed in the trunk of the car, meaning the body could have only been in the car for approximately 2.6 days.

If it was referring to only being 2.6 days old, that would put it as being in the trunk 2.6 days prior to the lab beginning to test it, which would be, what, July 23rd? (Don't remember the date lab began testing.) Or even 2.6 days prior to sample being collected.
Lanie

I thought the 2.6 days meant the age of the corpse at the time it was in the car. I wonder if KC put the body in the car on Jun 19th and actually disposed of her then but some of the fluid stayed and the odor worsened as time went on. I looked at the time line and cell pings for June 19th, apparently she did not use the phone for 12 hrs that day.

I agree with those saying the trunk was cleaned out. It had to be. And I know who I think it was.............this will be crazy when we do get all the answers.

That's not too hard to figure out...LE left the car there after the initial call and night of questioning and came back a day later.

Do you remember LA saying how tidy his father liked to keep the cars...and let's not forget that boots and pants were removed and put through a wash cycle

Well, LP has been a telling us for a looong time now that he knows who the father is. :waitasec: Just a reminder, folks.

LOL, I know, I dont agree with that, but he truly does.??

The statement Baden made is totally incorrect. He said that because they have hair from Caylee's hairbrush, that they would automatically know FOR SURE who her father is. That is not possible from Caylee's hair alone. They would HAVE to obtain a sample to match it to, so his statement was incomplete at best.
Wasn't a full paternity done a year or so ago that proved Jesse G is not the father?

Can LE use that sample to support the DNA tests done on her hairbrush and toothbrush?

ok...here has been my theory for quite sometime and i think the forensics with the phone logs and pings have confirmed this...
caylee was gone on the 16th..or late 15th.... casey put caylee in the trunk in panic...the neigbor saw her back into the garage three times... the first time, 18th, she removed caylee from trunk, and put her by around play house... she came back and borrowed shovel... she buried her elsewhere or attempted to... this was second time she backed into garage ... the third time, she backed into the garage, she uncovered the body and put it back in the trunk... ill have to go back to my calender and fill in the dates... she disposed of the body from 20th and on i believe... im sure anyone can poke holes into this, ill have to get dates to make this more convincing... as far as the choloform situation...tony had a pic since deleted in his facebook that showed a man and woman in a sexual manner and a statement about choloform,..i dont know how to add a link, but the pic i saved as is in my profile pics that was on tonys facebook and what it said..i believe casey looked it up at first to see what all the hoopla was about tony liking the chloroform...jmo... anyhow, now that i got that off my chest, im gonna make kids lunch and than post the dates i have

It was not Tony's pic, it was Ricardo M

I agree with that, I think the "anaerobic" result refers to the fact that the level of decomp and lack of O2 in the result support that. Notice no soil samples. Remember, even if exculpatory, by law it must be turned over..

Remember, for the decomp "air" testing, there had to be a prelim result indicating decomp in the first place- where do we suppose that came from?
Wait a minute - didn't one of the early reports indicate a soil sample was found in the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim