Forensic reports in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I reading this right? There was no pizza in the car, rotting or otherwise??? :eek: (page 21-22 of the report in the pdf file)

One of the early docs said there was a partial piece of crust or something but that's all the evidence I've seen about an actual pizza.

IIRC it was in the bag tossed out (and retrieved) at the the auto compound.

I'm saying that we don't really know the full significance of this report. We also don't know what else exists. It seems to me that we should refrain from dismissing the value of these reports.
It appears to me that there is plenty of incriminating information here.

I agree.

And, the car was definately cleaned, and THEY MISSED A HAIR! Isn't it funny how God works!

I agree. I also cant help but wonder how much higher the levels of these chemicals would of been had the vehicle not had 15 days to "air" out plus the day in the Anthony garage all opened up.

I think we have to put this into perspective. If any of us drove up to the body farm right now and opened our trunks and said, do the same test. Do you honestly think all these gases and chemicals woud be in them? NO! Barring, you aren't driving around with decomp. My point is. The fact that this stuff was detected at all no matter the wording, is a huge and I repeat HUGE red flag that the trunk housed decomp. If it didn't, non would be detected.

It makes me wonder if someone wasn't trying to use the chloroform and or gasoline as a cleaning agent to eliminate forensics?

Wow...one single hair with a death band found in the debris from the left side of the trunk liner. It's amazing to think that one hair from Caylee's head may be all there is to prove that Caylee is dead.

It really is kind of amazing that all they found was 1 hair in a trunk.

I honestly didn't think that this was premediated, up until now that it is...for there to be so little physical evidence suggests something more sinister to me, either she had some pretty heavy duty help or she planned this for way too long (except of course where to dump her, she didn't plan that very well considering how long it took her to do it) and whatever she placed Caylee's body in was good and strong.

Despite the small amount of evidence found, it is still damning and it is going to put this girl away for life. If she has a story to tell that could help her not spend the rest of her life in prison she had best get to it otherwise things are only going to get worse for her everyday.

I think we have to put this into perspective. If any of us drove up to the body farm right now and opened our trunks and said, do the same test. Do you honestly think all these gases and chemicals woud be in them? NO! Barring, you aren't driving around with decomp. My point is. The fact that this stuff was detected at all no matter the wording, is a huge and I repeat HUGE red flag that the trunk housed decomp. If it didn't, non would be detected.

ABSOLUTELY.
Lanie

Thank God - I had been hoping the FBI and LE would be releasing these. The last time I got to read the FBI forensics in a case prior to a trial it pretty much sealed the deal...
:blowkiss: to the FBI and LE for, once again, allowing the public (not just the defense) to see their results in advance!

What I find interesting is that based on the findings (from what I gathered and I am no expert and have never read anything like this before) if a body was in the trunk it was only there for a short time at the very start of the decomp stage.

Add this to what we do know... The smell was strong at the end of June....

If we think the decomp smell came from Calyee's body, why did the smell only get strong near the end of the month? Where was she before then? They were saying 2-3 days decomp for the trunk chemicals.

Would her being in there from the 16-18th or 19th continue to get worse (smell wise) and then cause her to abandon the car on the 26th or 27th?

It makes me wonder was Caylee alive longer than we may have thought? And if she was where was she?

Also they seem to say the decomp occured in a setting with little oxygen. Could Caylee have used up all the oxygen then died and started to decomp? Geez I hate even writing that. I never really thought you could suffocate in a trunk, but then again I never really thought too much about it.

I'm thinking the fluids that leak from a dead body got stronger due to hot weather?? Even tho' Casey got rid of Caylee's body, the fluids were still soaked in the rug...JMHO..

What I find interesting is that based on the findings (from what I gathered and I am no expert and have never read anything like this before) if a body was in the trunk it was only there for a short time at the very start of the decomp stage.

If we think the decomp smell came from Calyee's body, why did the smell only get strong near the end of the month? Where was she before then? They were saying 2-3 days decomp for the trunk chemicals.

Would her being in there from the 16-18th or 19th continue to get worse (smell wise) and then cause her to abandon the car on the 26th or 27th?

It makes me wonder was Caylee alive longer than we may have thought? And if she was where was she?

Also they seem to say the decomp occured in a setting with little oxygen. Could Caylee have used up all the oxygen then died and started to decomp? Geez I hate even writing that. I never really thought you could suffocate in a trunk, but then again I never really thought too much about it.

Or she was transferred from the Oxygen depriving container into a bag or something, inside the car? Or the container she was in was left in the car after Caylee's body was disposed of? Ping ping ping. There was ample opportunity for scattering of remains and other evidence.

In my dream Caylee was deceased June 14th.........and gas was a huge issue in my dream. I know this is not the thread to post this info, but I do not think she was alive any longer. I know the Father's Day video shows she was alive on the 15th......maybe KC planned this on the 14th.

I agree.

And, the car was definately cleaned, and THEY MISSED A HAIR! Isn't it funny how God works!

:angel:​

Oh yeah, maybe they didn't miss it...maybe Caylee put it back!!!:clap:
I like that thought.

I have to go back and read it again, but I cant believe KC is in jail based on this. I read a whole lot of preliminary, more tests, could be, etc....
At one point it says trace amounts of Chloroform then later toward the end it says significant, that seems contradictory to me.
Anyone else reading what I am, again, I am going to read it again....

I expect the cleaning fluid container has been analyzed and they have some sort of comparative analysis with the trunk interior.

The question will be-who scrubbed the trunk. No matter who did the cleaning, it looks bad, really bad.

I have never run anything over, but if I did, I would not have to clean the car interior, trunk or otherwise...good luck explaining that.
Pizza seems to be ruled out. What was decomposing? The spare tire?

Not the way she gets flat tires!

It's those damn dead squirrels that crawl all over FL, into engines and tire wells.

Well...Let's see what else we're still missing...The bag the pizza was in, soil samples and other samples possibly taken from the backyard...anything else?

Yes, and I haven't seen any official (ie, something other than an unconfirmed newsreporter's comments) statements yet re: where the bag & soil samples were taken by/sent by the LE for testing.

The results of the trunk sample vs control samples are significant with regard to the Mg, Ca, Na & Fe. C (carbon) was nearly the same for the trunk sample and the control samples.

:angel:​

Oh yeah, maybe they didn't miss it...maybe Caylee put it back!!!:clap:
I like that thought.

:wave: Hey Miracles! :blowkiss: So, any opinions of your change with this FBI testing results release? Not for me... :gavel: :gavel: :gavel: for Casey

I am no expert, either, but I never thought the body was in the trunk more than a couple of days.
JMO, but I would guess whatever small amount of fluid was leaked into the trunk continued to ripen and get worse. I don't think Caylee was alive past June 16th. I have also never thought Caylee died in the trunk, because of the maggots. I think she was killed, and then put into the trunk later, after flies had time to lay eggs.
Lanie

exactly, if no decomp in trunk, these would have not shown up. The anaerobic decomposition is telling, IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK