Former Defense Attorney,Todd Macaluso *Merged*

When Todd MaLaruso said "KC did not murder Caylee" it sent up a red flag to me. Caylee was killed by "accident" and I'm going to prove it.

It is sad that completely innocent people are wrongly accused and successfully convicted and this complete nobody who has contributed nothing but a beautiful 2 year old girl to society and killed her, has all these high profile attorneys that she couldn't possibly afford even if she were to have gotten a real job in her lifetime.

Yehp! I totally agree with you!

We have handled many “class action” lawsuits that involve products, including dangerous over the counter medications and herbal products, such as ephedrine based diet pills. We have and currently are involved in mass disaster litigation such as the San Diego wildfires that caused harm and loss of property to homeowners in the San Diego area in October of 2006.

Our firm led the nation in commencing class action lawsuits involving dangerous diet pills such as Metabolife 356, Cytodyne RFA-1 and others. Our firm represented hundreds of individuals who were injured as a result of the manufacture of such pills using ephedrine, a previously unregulated stimulant that was used in the manufacturing process. As a result of the litigation and going to trial on a class action, ephedrine has been banned in the United States.

Hi all... First post here at Websleuths. I have been following the Caylee Anthony case from the beginning. Hope I can contribute some meaningful views and opinions...

This may be a moot point, but this guy gives himself a little to much credit. Ephedrine has not been banned in the United States. It has become regulated but not banned. You can purchase ephedrine tablets in most convienience stores in the state of Florida simply by showing ID. Same with medication sold from a pharmacy. To me, he seems more like an ambulance chaser. Thanks for the great site.

Welcome.gif

I know TM, he has had cases before me. Excellent civil lawyer. He is a pilot and his specialty is aircraft cases so I have no clue what he is doing in this case. Normally he does mostly personal injury civil cases. Excellent writing skills and excellent advocacy skills. He's definitely not doing it for the money because he got a 50 + million jury verdict about 6 months ago. Note how carefully he worded this sentence : "We are confident that we will prove she is innocent of the charges brought against her. She did not murder Caylee," said Macaluso. Looks like they may just go with an accident theory.

I know TM, he has had cases before me. Excellent civil lawyer. He is a pilot and his specialty is aircraft cases so I have no clue what he is doing in this case. Normally he does mostly personal injury civil cases. Excellent writing skills and excellent advocacy skills. He's definitely not doing it for the money because he got a 50 + million jury verdict about 6 months ago. Note how carefully he worded this sentence : "We are confident that we will prove she is innocent of the charges brought against her. She did not murder Caylee," said Macaluso. Looks like they may just go with an accident theory.

so cal sleuth- Wouldn't that change require her to testify?

I decided to start this thread for Casey's newest attorney because I'm curious as to what he's bringing to the table. My understanding is he is a personal injury and product liability lawyer. His background is impressive. Will he taking first chair at trial? What do we know about him? What are your thoughts?

http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html#

LOL what a joke...it is too late in this game to be changing stories no matter how "brilliant" this lawyer is. People can do simple math for the most part, new attorney + new excuse = BULLSH!T

ITA about the money. He owns an L-39 goodness sake! Clearly someone who has more than enough money to throw around. I said on another thread that this guy worries me. And after having such a good record on his civil cases, I can't imagine he would get involved in such a ridiculous circus, with the way people are talking about KC as it is, if he didn't think he could win. And getting this one off would put him at an even higher level than ever in regards to his legal abilities. I am very worried that this guy is so confident.

He's already announced that Casey is Innocent! :floorlaugh: Based on....what? His initial phone call from Baez inviting him to join in and share the publicity of the televised trial? I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't even gone over all the forensics yet.

ITA about the money. He owns an L-39 goodness sake! Clearly someone who has more than enough money to throw around. I said on another thread that this guy worries me. And after having such a good record on his civil cases, I can't imagine he would get involved in such a ridiculous circus, with the way people are talking about KC as it is, if he didn't think he could win. And getting this one off would put him at an even higher level than ever in regards to his legal abilities. I am very worried that this guy is so confident.

I'm worried too. Isn't it terrible to feal as if truth and justice won't influence the jury as much as the quality of the defendant's troop of lawyers and the lofty, paid-for brilliant forensic scientists (who for some reason can't master the English language) but who will zealously endeavor to confuse a jury about a subject they can't possibly understand, and in a heavily accented language they can't understand either.

I don't know about you, but I'm starting to feel like little Caylee is the underdog in this forthcoming "contest."

When Todd MaLaruso said "KC did not murder Caylee" it sent up a red flag to me. Caylee was killed by "accident" and I'm going to prove it.

Okay, let's try this on for size-"KC is innocent" - defense-

CA choked KC until KC passed out- KC came to and Caylee was gone-
The next day KC found Caylee in her trunk dead- The parents were the last to see Caylee alive-KC didn't tell the truth because she was afraid- CA tried to kill her once- then Caylee came up dead-KC left the house in fear of her life too-

What a way to get revenge on her parents-she's got as much chance of this flying as her last two stories-

I was just visiting Blink's page. She has an interesting theory on this new guy. Well worth a look.

http://.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-new-attorney-todd-macaluso-reconstructing-the-train-wreck/

He's already announced that Casey is Innocent! :floorlaugh: Based on....what? His initial phone call from Baez inviting him to join in and share the publicity of the televised trial? I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't even gone over all the forensics yet.

He didn't announce KC was innocent. He announced she was innocent of the charges against her, that's entirely different.

so cal sleuth- Wouldn't that change require her to testify?

No it wouldn't. What they will do is have everyone get up there and testify that KC loved Caylee, was a great mom, never showed any aggression toward her, would never hurt her, never saw her hurt her; and then they will either bring in testimony about the pool ladder, or a hot car or whatever, and then at the end of the trial they will ask the judge for jury instructions on accidents and they will argue it to the jury.

The more I think about it the more I am sure that the reason he is on board is to demonstrate it was an accident. After all, what does he, a civil--not criminal-lawyer bring to the table? He is a personal injury attorney. What are PI attorneys really? They are accident attorneys. That's what a personal injury attorney does--represent people hurt in accidents. He will probably use the medical examiner's findings to argue it was an accident as well.

Quote:
The new face belongs to Todd Macaluso, a California trial attorney who specializes in cross-examining witness, especially technical experts.

"This is my world. I deal with the best experts in the world and I deal with the best attorneys in the world," Macaluso said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Lin Wood.............all blow and no go.........

Or that George/and/or Cindy killed her by "accident" I really believe George is going to go down for this one.

I think hiring him was brilliant.

Wouldn't Casey have to testify if they go with an accident defense? She is the only witness to what happened to Caylee.

help...I am not a law person. IF the defense does argue that Caylee's death was due to an accident, can the pros throw in a "negligent homicide" verdict for the jury to consider since they believe Caylee died at the hands of KC?

Or that George/and/or Cindy killed her by "accident" I really believe George is going to go down for this one.

Someone will have to because the imaginary nanny is just not going to fly.

Did I read correctly today that the defense is not going to put up a defense but merely challenge the prosecution? So maybe they aren't going to throw out the zanny or any other story?

Food for thought-
a) What if KC was getting xanax from CA's medicine cabinet-
and CA was getting them from her job-

b) LA claims GA & CA watched Caylee most of the time-

c) CA has the most reasons to teach KC a lesson-

d) CA has two kids

e) What if KC is referring to CA as Nanny-

f) What if CA threw KC to the floor or ground during their fight-

g) What if KC threw Caylee in the car and drove off-

It all fits into her Nanny story at JBP- also the story of the accident ZFG supposedly had and her injuries could have been Caylee's injuries-

She may have gotten a concussion during CA's and KC's fight and the next day, KC saw a big laceration behind her ear-

Kc seems to take info from here and there to make up most of her stories about anything.

My theory all along. So you think TM will be there to defend KC when she throws her family under the bus?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back