Found: a tooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taximom said:
Excellent point, Fran. (Just saw this!)
I agree. If my spouse was murdered the LE would have to run me off on a daily basis. I would be asking sooooooooo many questions and would not be satisfied until they were answered. Someone said the silence is deafening.

From the tooth conversation on CC we now know the special machine was something (still unidentified) that was brought into the home to look specfically for trace evidence. No explaination as to how it works.

We also know from Amanda Lamb of WRAL who was on the show as well, that to her knowledge, JY still has not formally been interviewed by LE.

Sorry folks but IMO there is something very bad wrong with that. If innocent this is clear obstruction of the investigation into who killed his wife and beyond idiocy IMO. If he is involved well, he has that right - more power to him but I hope like heck he can't sleep knowing that the knock is going to come to his door. JMO

raisincharlie said:
From the tooth conversation on CC we now know the special machine was something (still unidentified) that was brought into the home to look specfically for trace evidence. No explaination as to how it works.

We also know from Amanda Lamb of WRAL who was on the show as well, that to her knowledge, JY still has not formally been interviewed by LE.

Sorry folks but IMO there is something very bad wrong with that. If innocent this is clear obstruction of the investigation into who killed his wife and beyond idiocy IMO. If he is involved well, he has that right - more power to him but I hope like heck he can't sleep knowing that the knock is going to come to his door. JMO
For lack of anything else to say re: this case...AMEN to that, raisincharlie and masissy.

:chicken: JY:chicken:

Maybe the carpet in the MB is a loopy shag that used to be popular many years back. It is an older home, and maybe they hadn't yet changed that carpet. If so that would speak as to why they needed a special machine to look for trace evidencd. If the forensics team realized the hairs on the loops of the carpet was not condusive to letting everything in that carpet be seen easily enough, it makes sense to me.

I'm sure many of you have lived with that carpet. It is awful to even vacuum and get clean, especially if it is worn.

Scandi

How can LE possibly run a thorough investigation without an indepth interview with the person closest to her, her husband.

No, his friends run around the internet and make EXCUSES for every detail that has leaked of the case.

The only public word from his family is criticism of LE.

Obviously, this high flying attorney isn't media savvy.

FWIW, IF the tooth is connected to the case, it could have fallen out of a blanket or something when LE was wrapping it up for testing at their labs.

It seems the perp was the one with the weapon, I highly doubt, IF it is someone elses dna typed tooth, it has anything to do with the case. Like scandi said, carpet, especially older carpet, is hard to clean.

JMHO
fran

raisincharlie said:

I am still flabergasted, that if it is true JY has not talked to LE---- is it possible that LE cannot demand a conversation, even with his lawyer present?
I dont know that answer, and I find it hard to believe they cant ask to talk to him or ,make him....what and I missing here???

j2mirish said:
I am still flabergasted, that if it is true JY has not talked to LE---- is it possible that LE cannot demand a conversation, even with his lawyer present?
I dont know that answer, and I find it hard to believe they cant ask to talk to him or ,make him....what and I missing here???

Maybe he won't talk to LE because he's missing a tooth.

j2mirish said:
LE can ask but JY is under no obligation to answer any questions, lawyer or not, he doesn't HAVE to talk with LE.

There are a few different machines, one is blood/water sensitive (to see if the murder had a shower or washed up afterwards) another one is a special machine that allows blood not seen by the human eye (for example; after wall washing) to be seen under special lighting.

My guess is the blood light machine if pieces of dry wall are removed from the bedroom. It could possibly mean that the wall was splattered (and in blunt force trauma it would be even if Michelle was in or out of the bed) and that the perp spent enough time in the house to wipe down the walls, further 'trying to hide' the obvious crime that has occured.

If I am correct then the perp was an absolute idiot if he/she thought that Cassidy would leave her 'sleeping' mom alone (if she slept through it and woke in the morning). Kids of that age jump into bed with mommy and daddy if they wake up before them.

raisincharlie said:
LE can ask but JY is under no obligation to answer any questions, lawyer or not, he doesn't HAVE to talk with LE.
:eek: thats just not right--- innocent or guilty!! why no obligation when it is his wife that is dead?? I just dont get it :banghead:
thanks rc:blowkiss:

j2mirish said:
:eek: thats just not right--- innocent or guilty!! why no obligation when it is his wife that is dead?? I just dont get it :banghead:
thanks rc:blowkiss:
It is our right not to incriminate ourselves - so I'll shut up now. :p

:laugh:

j2mirish said:
i'm right there with ya !! :crazy:

Are you trying to tell me something j2mirish ? Like yes I should :silenced: ?

raisincharlie said:
:laugh:

Are you trying to tell me something j2mirish ? Like yes I should :silenced: ?
not at all--- I am telling ya--- I stay quiet for the most part around here, cause....it could backfire on me!!! Just like the post scandi made where she "told" the story of JY leaving the scence-- it was fabulous, but when I read my response, it almost sounds sarcastic--- and that is not what it was meant to be at all--- her wording was like a novel..... but my response didnt go the way i meant it to!! point I was trying to make is I will shut up now :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

Gosh, somehow I missed your post J2mirish and now that I've read it I'll tell ya you put a smile on my face :blushing: . Thanks for the heartfelt compliment.

I think if we can visualize something it seems to make more sense. It's not hard to do if you really are passionate about what has happened and you maybe relate to the victim and her state of pregnancy, and then realize how this killer only cared about himself and was probably scared shi*less but did it anyway - with a little toddler and her family's dear old dog in relatively close proximity. It is absolutely outlandish when you think of it.

And then with your eyes wide open you write what you see. Whether it's a small boat running through the choppy, black waters of San Francisco Bay out to the sinking grounds with his pregnant wife in tow aside the boat, or a shriveled old man watching TV in his room with a very special young girl from nextdoor shackled in the closet, wasting away. You just have to feel what it was that griped your soal. And then sit down at your keyboard.

:blowkiss: Scandi

scandi said:
Gosh, somehow I missed your post J2mirish and now that I've read it I'll tell ya you put a smile on my face :blushing: . Thanks for the heartfelt compliment.

I think if we can visualize something it seems to make more sense. It's not hard to do if you really are passionate about what has happened and you maybe relate to the victim and her state of pregnancy, and then realize how this killer only cared about himself and was probably scared shi*less but did it anyway - with a little toddler and her family's dear old dog in relatively close proximity. It is absolutely outlandish when you think of it.

And then with your eyes wide open you write what you see. Whether it's a small boat running through the choppy, black waters of San Francisco Bay out to the sinking grounds with his pregnant wife in tow aside the boat, or a shriveled old man watching TV in his room with a very special young girl from nextdoor shackled in the closet, wasting away. You just have to feel what it was that griped your soal. And then sit down at your keyboard.

:blowkiss: Scandi
Wow did you write one for the Peterson case, I would LOVE to read it if you did, you've got a gift!

Oh no, Mamacita, I only write here where I can expound once in awhile when I feel that passion ignited inside of me, and my friends here won't mind. After 3 years they know me. :rolleyes:

Scandi

ETA: Mamasita, I often thought of writing a book about the Peterson case but I didn't as no one would have ever bought it, it was so sad. It would have been written from the mind of the killer, how he thought about things, responded, reasoned out how he could lie about this and no one would suspect and how he lost count of his lies because he never kept good track.

And how he swung around in arrogance when he went out one Sunday to ditch some accoutrements to the crime, close to the Old Modesto Dump, and then sat down at an outside table along that road and ate a full plate of B B Q'ed Chicken, and licked his fingers.

Ohhh I'm totally OT. Sorry LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member