FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwater isn't close to where her remains were found. It's about 2 hours apart

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Greenwater isn't close to where her remains were found. It's about 2 hours apart

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't think we know where her remains were found, do we? If you head east from Greenwater on 410 you will run into Forest Service Road 70 which would then put you closer to South of Cle Elem (which is west of Ellensburg). I was trying to dig up any msm article about remains being found in the fall of 2017 and that's all I found. Hard to know. Like I said, it might not be her.

Ok I just read 20 miles west of Ellensburg.

A search of the Washington state courts shows DG arrested with a preliminary appearance 5/10/2018.

I vaguely remember DG's Father has the same name? Are we sure it's him that was arrested? Anyone remember if that was the case?

My guess is the arrest was made before they announced they found her body. If they announced that they found her body before making the arrest then they risk the POI running, or destroying any possible evidence.

Them not announcing the arrest during the briefing about finding the body or since, may be due to the fact that he has not formally been charged yet. They may be in the process of interrogating him and trying to gather more evidence. There is the obvious possibility that his arrest is for something else entirely as well.

His Mom also had a case in GHCO District court in Oct 2017. Dad was Clifford, disregard my previous post.

Random thought...

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned the "hunters" that originally found the partial remains last year. I wasn't sure why they were being referenced as "hunters" until I re-read that it was actually mushroom pickers that found a human skull in the
Greenwater area (which looks to be about 20 miles west of Ellensburg, as the crow flies) - which may or may not be Lindsey.

It does seem like this is probably the case.

Random thought...

Earlier in the thread someone mentioned the "hunters" that originally found the partial remains last year. I wasn't sure why they were being referenced as "hunters" until I re-read that it was actually mushroom pickers that found a human skull in the
Greenwater area (which looks to be about 20 miles west of Ellensburg, as the crow flies) - which may or may not be Lindsey.

The Greenwater area is in Pierce county. The search for Lindsey was conducted in Kittitas County. I live in Thurston county.

Easily accesed via 410... a lot out here unsaid to insinuate DG would have taken the 90 pass east, but this was already becoming congested, hot and miserable on regular days by the 2000's.

Now add remains to be disposed to this equation, and consider the options.

410 is has indirect access to Ellensburg if one takes local roads between it & 90... routes to the location LE is claiming would be after the last intersection connecting them, where 410 starts winding south.

But didn't they say the remains were found in September of 2017? These were found Oct. 14, according to the article.

Lots of things happen, lets just file this away for later.

Thing is, the public is been informed and LE is directing to consider something now.

What is it they would have us do for Lindsey.

Just taking a moment to replay 1:28 a few times.

That Sheriff Scott did not reference the DG court case filing (which was submitted to the court 5-4-2018) it seems the case is not related to LB.

Yep, just another blunder in the daily blur of unrelated events that comprises DG's life experiences.

He probably hopes that wild streak of luck he's had this long holds, so he can stumble his way out of the next mess.

Meanwhiles, wonder who else/s may have come around to testify and incriminate this moron & his well worn habits.

Don't be so sure his new case is filed under ADP Adult which is a hate crime. A hate crime is comprised of committing an act against someone based of their perceived Status or orientation, Child Abduction can be considered a Hate Crime because he chose a random person based on her Status as a young woman so it's most likely a blanket while they look for more evidence.

Random thought...

Mushroom gatherers are often referred to as "hunters" especially if they're commercial gatherers.

And because they're working close to the ground and looking under ferns and shrubs, mushroom hunters often do find remains. Kind of scary to think about, really.

[video]https://kirovod-a.akamaihd.net/bcove/309144709001/1379/1182998595001-467.mp4[/video]

That home video (recorded at LB's friend's house) will always be forever haunting...

Mushroom gatherers are often referred to as "hunters" especially if they're commercial gatherers.

And because they're working close to the ground and looking under ferns and shrubs, mushroom hunters often do find remains. Kind of scary to think about, really.

The area where they are searching is several miles away, so I suspect the find in October is unrelated. Based on the video (linked in this thread) they are searching the immediate area around Riders Camp on National Forest Road 31.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther