FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday decorations on Lindsey's Tree of Hope: http://www.mcclearychronicles.com/2012/12/holiday-decorations-for-lindseys-tree.html

This Tree of Hope has survived area storms, wind, snow, and late summer scorching heat.

During the summer looked like the city included the tree in their regular watering of area plants and flower baskets. I notice that periodically the brick work is swept clear of leaves too.

The tree is right where people regularly stroll by, also on a main highway through the area. Good reminder to all of us that justice for Lindsey is still needed and that we will never forget her.

Hey Lindsey, I lit a candle for you and Dylan Redwine today at Mission San Xavier praying that you would be returned home soon.

The church is over 200 years old and I'm hoping and praying there is enough power there to create the miracle that brings you home.

Salem

Before her noontime speech, Smart met with Melissa Baum, mother of missing McCleary girl Lindsey Baum. Lindsey was 10 when she went missing not two blocks from the McCleary police station as she walked home from a friend’s home June 26, 2009. She hasn’t been found.

Melissa Baum’s eyes welled with tears as she embraced Smart before the event, which was sponsored by the Rotary Clubs of Thurston County. “It was a little more emotional when she turned around than I thought it would be,” Baum said of meeting Smart.

Baum said Smart’s presence gives her hope that her daughter might someday be found — and that “when she is found, she’s not going to be destroyed.”

Read more here: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2013/01/10/2431010/abductee-smart-offers-hope-to.html#storylink=cpy

The Vidette newspaper in their 2012 year in review top stories has Lindsey listed in their June section, stating that it has been 3 years since her disappearance, and that there was a gathering at her Tree of Hope at McCleary's Beerbower Park.

(The Vidette doesn't post all their content online through their web site or Facebook, haven't found this story online.)

Thinking of you, sweet Lindsey!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hey Lindsey,

Been thinking about you and thought I'd drop in and say hi. You are never far from my mind and always, you are in my heart.

Praying that you are home soon.

Salem

I also just stopped by to see how things are going. Lindsey, hope this finds you well and may this be the year to find you home.

!!!!!

There is a boy missing from Elma, WA that I just saw on my FB page. I instantly thought about Lindsey as soon as I saw it. Turns out he is FB friends with Lindsey's friend MK. Coincidence?

Here is the info from his family:

"MISSING PERSON!!!!
Please share this! He had been missing since 26 of January. He left his family a note that saying his past caught up with him and he doesn’t see himself surviving the next few days... if you see him please call the local police his family really miss him his name is Andrew Lovitt. He is from Elma WA. Please share.
UPDATE!
Andrew was last heard from Saturday January 26, 2013. Andrew and his roommate communicated they were driving to Portland Oregon for day and would be back in Olympia same day. Andrew was filed as a Missing Person with Olympia Police Department (case # 13-679) Monday January 28, 2013. Andrew is 5'5" tall, 135 lbs., has both ears pierced. Andrew&#8217;s vehicle description is White Acura <Mod Snip>. The family has no known reason for Andrew to be missing. Andrew was attending South Puget Sound College and has not attended any of his classes. If anyone has information for the family follow up on, please call Olympia Police Department and refer to case #. Since there are family and friends in many states-we hope someone will see Andrew."

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...3x403/556641_530012827033185_1779062689_n.jpg

<Mod Snip>

WOW......just wow.

:>)
L

Hope something comes to light soon in regards to this or anything for this young lady and her family.

Thinking of Lindsey today~

AL (from my post above) is apparently safe and has returned home per the original poster on FB. I have requested a mod edit my post to remove identifying info.

IMO some sort of resolution is long overdue in this case.
In the thread "2009 - Search Warrants - Online/etc. [1]" Post #3 at the end of the scanned page 3 of 4:
"On 7/1/09 I recieved an Email from Jed Ritcher, (I may not have the last name correct old eyes) he told me that the IP address 24.22.191.254 was used to access Lindsey Baum Yoville account on 6/28/09 at 1932 hours and appears to be a Comcast IP address."
This date was 2 days after Lindsey disappeared. I have read these warrants previously, but this never jumped out at me before.
Has this ever been discussed in this forum?
If so, what was discussed in a nut shell.
Thanks in advance.

Lisa

Praying for Lindsey, her family and friends!

IMO some sort of resolution is long overdue in this case.
In the thread "2009 - Search Warrants - Online/etc. [1]" Post #3 at the end of the scanned page 3 of 4:
"On 7/1/09 I recieved an Email from Jed Ritcher, (I may not have the last name correct old eyes) he told me that the IP address 24.22.191.254 was used to access Lindsey Baum Yoville account on 6/28/09 at 1932 hours and appears to be a Comcast IP address."
This date was 2 days after Lindsey disappeared. I have read these warrants previously, but this never jumped out at me before.
Has this ever been discussed in this forum?
If so, what was discussed in a nut shell.
Thanks in advance.

Lisa

Praying for Lindsey, her family and friends!

I agree resolution is long overdue!

I do not recall discussing this. I'm sure they would have looked into who that IP address belonged to on that day and questioned them, right? Maybe it was a friend and they admitted using Lindsey's login? Hmm.

Hi everyone. I'm an infrequent poster and longtime lurker, and feel like I've come to know many of you. I've been following the cases of Lindsey Baum, Nancy Moyer, Kayla Croft, and Shantina Smiley from day one (and on the periphery, Misty Copsey, Anna Chebetnoy, and Kimberly Delange).

I am beyond frustrated that not one of these cases has been solved. I searched for Lindsey several times, and have many questions. Have also been to McCleary and know the area fairly well.

Has the Evergreen Christian Community ever been a focus of investigation? It seems to me that it's possible that Lindsey possibly...just possibly...may have walked by that church (through the back alley) and been lured by somebody at the church (whom she possibly knew.) It is one of the few places in the area that is isolated enough (surrounded by shrubs, trees, etc.) for a child to disappear without anyone noticing. Is it POSSIBLE that this was her route? Any other place doesn't seem logical. Somebody would have seen or heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1