Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
34ni5h2.jpg

The woman in the last pic posted here (#661) looks like CA. But the other car was missing from the garage and WFTV reported she had driven off earlier in the morning.
Did she leave the car on the street, I wonder, because the garage is still closed and she is walking up the sidewalk. If she'd put the car in the garage, wouldn't she have gone in that way? Weird.

Well here we all are...typical Sunday afternoon with the A's,ROFLMBO....highlight of our day discussing their parking situations,lol

Guess the signs are getting ready for the vigil tonight. Wonder if the guards will be back for that?

wondered that myself...however the cam will freeze and we will miss everything,ugh.

So what is up today? It is pretty late and I just got up. Is Casey home today? Did she ever come home from yesterday? Are the protestors lined up? Cam isn't showing anyone now. Is Casey still with Baez? Did they get married yet?

So what is up today? It is pretty late and I just got up. Is Casey home today? Did she ever come home from yesterday? Are the protestors lined up? Cam isn't showing anyone now. Is Casey still with Baez? Did they get married yet?
Start from here to read what's happened that the CAM has viewed

I have not been here long.....George putting up signs,
talked with a woman and man...someone came home (Cindy?) Geo. got something out of her car (pizza maybe?)
That is about it that I saw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member