Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My page is refreshing but I guess it is refreshing a stuck frame then. I don't think they stand that still especially the dogs.

well webcam 1 has the frozen pic from late last night with the crowd around the truck and webcam2 has the frozen picture from the day before that with the garbage on the driveway. lol Seems to be no live cam today.

well webcam 1 has the frozen pic from late last night with the crowd around the truck and webcam2 has the frozen picture from the day before that with the garbage on the driveway. lol Seems to be no live cam today.
Maybe later today they will activate the CAM and run what they have taped, dunno????

Prayer vigil for Caylee Anthony to be held Sunday night
Hopefully they activate the CAM.....

Prayer vigil for Caylee Anthony to be held Sunday night
Hopefully they activate the CAM.....
I have sent an inquiry to FOX regarding CAM 1 or 2 activation.
Received a reply: <Assignmenteditor@FOXTV.COM>

YES WE ARE WORKING ON IT RIGHT NOW

FOX 35 NEWS
ASSIGNMENT DESK

Cams are still from yesterday. I guess they know we want to watch and are taking their sweet ole time. :banghead:

Check cam 1.
It's dark but I see people in the driveway, is this old too?

Everyone please hit the "contact us" link at the bottom of the webcam page and voice your concerns over the cams never working. I had gotten a response from them on this last week. I think it'll help.

Everyone please hit the "contact us" link at the bottom of the webcam page and voice your concerns over the cams never working. I had gotten a response from them on this last week. I think it'll help.
They have been contacted regarding the CAMS and have responded..........they do not say it will be active all day, 24/7

I dunno, IMHO, if I worked for Fox and got a gazillion emails about the situation, I would be mightily irritated. It would be kind of like pushing the elevator button over and over. Won't make it arrive any faster. If Fox is aware of the problem, and they are working on it, nagging is probably not a good idea. Just my opinion.

I think the cam has been fixed and is up and running this morning.

Either there is zero wind in Orlando or the cam isn't working properly. Ive been watching for 5 minutes and the flag hasn't moved whatsoever.

could be altho I did watch the sunrise there this morning,lol

Hmmmm...maybe its my browser then. I'll switch and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa