Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right click on x show pic

did that... it comes back... but goes out again when it refreshes... after about four or five right click... refreash cycles.. the right click thing stops working unless I refresh the whole page... I am getting really frustrated!

She hasn't even been charged with murder so calling her a baby killer is totally immature.

Okay, you are right, I will call her the "alleged baby killer."

Soon, very soon, a watched pot does not boil, but this will come when we least expect it, murder 1.

Suddenly you and I are on the same wavelength!! I cringe every time I hear that word now and have told my fiance that he is banned from saying it (though he doesn't know why - lol)! That and "uh-huh", ARRGGGHHH!!!!!

No offense intended towards you doortonowhere!! :blowkiss:

none taken, I was actually using it cause KC uses it soo dang much! It drives me batty too.

:laugh:
OMG...I just had to share this one since we're all talking about how our households and family have been neglected due to our obsessions with this case. My two cats have one of those litter boxes that is enclosed on all sides and has built in "odor control" filters all around it so the smell is very rarely noticable - but then again I usually keep it very clean. Anyway, I keep the litterbox upstairs in an area that we don't use too much to further keep it out of sight (and smell). Well today my most mischievious kitty decided to remind me that the litter box had been neglected due to my case obsession. I was sitting at my desk which is in an open area near the landing at the top of the stairs when suddenly I heard a small thump near my feet. I looked down and he had thrown a "missle" from the litterbox at me from upstairs!!! He was just perched up their looking down on me with such disdain while I kept looking around between him and the litter-covered "missle" by my feet!! Needless to say I immediately went and cleaned the litterbox!!! I must add that I have always been meticulous about keeping the litterbox clean, so the missle shot was a big blow to my self-esteem and has made me question my sanity now!! LOL!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
:redface:

rotf!
I can just picture that!
You better be nice to kitty so those missles stop. lol

none taken, I was actually using it cause KC uses it soo dang much! It drives me batty too.

I kinda suspected you were using it sarcastically - but just wanted to make sure I didn't offend ya just in case! :blowkiss:

Awww....I just got a mental image of that story and it brought tears to my eyes! I knew I loved you for a reason other than your awesome quick wit robotdog!!! :blowkiss:

:)
people that hurt animals are mean
mean is bad

his name wasnt murtle either -- in case anyone was interested

it was "speedy"

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

My mom just IM'd me and told me to turn the puter off and go to bed, she said I am gonna go crazy with all this.....hmmmmm ya think? GO? I am long gone!! LMAO! I sent her the link to this board and all she said was "nice pic" LOLOLOLOLOL I was trying to show her I wasn't alone in my obsession! She totally missed that point :D

What happened to the red shirt guys stringing or doing something by the door, I wonder if they are having the house swept for "bugs" since most of the "lawyers" on NG last night agreed 100% that their house & calls were being listened to.

Also have we found out who the black truck belongs to.

Last we should come up with a list of recipes for nights when this case needs a quick an easy dinner and you can take one more taco bell taco or fried crispy item.

Recipe for Web Cam Special:

pbj

:)
people that hurt animals are mean
mean is bad

his name wasnt murtle either -- in case anyone was interested

it was "speedy"

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

i saved 3 box turtles and a red bellied slider from the road this year

:laugh:

rotf!
I can just picture that!
You better be nice to kitty so those missles stop. lol

I will serve the kitties a fresh supply of catnip so they can join me while I have my cocktail watching this weekend's BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE..."Psychos: An In-Depth Study of Their Cars and Lawn Care"!

We had Turbo......

thats funny :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

i get a kick out of you ladies,,, that are always talking about the "men" involved in this case

its not waht you say.. its how you say it

carry on :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads