Fox 35 Mobile Webcam Thread #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one should let the news guys know that it looks like one of the media-mobiles has a leak. Note the oil stain in the road.

that's not all I'm doing, I also hit refresh, and type, and watch and flip maniacally between news stations.

lol... me too! Glad I'm not the only one!! :crazy: I have done some house cleaning in between -- keyword being "some".

:eek::eek::shocked2:
I am semi watching the webcam
I am also watching a young David Bowie, dressed up as Ziggy, and I keep thinking of how much he looks like Katherine Hepburn. It is really scary.

Yeah and I'm not just sitting in the house watching either . I'm out on my deck becoming one with nature . It's almost like I'm sitting right outside the A's house.

So they brought that doll all the way from Missouri on vaca with them ?? That's just weird

I think the doll guy was not part of the other families. I should have seperated them better.

:( I keep looking at the house and in the front window on the left there is like this white glare. I keep wishing that was little Caylee looking out the window!! Gosh this case has me so sad. Mallorie my 6 year old just came and asked me if they have found Caycay yet. She asks me every few days :sad:

Originally Posted by passiveactivist
Just out of cusiousity, how many people are going to spend their Sunday watching a webcam view of nothing happening at the A's house?

I just came back to the site after a 12 hour needed break..I will watch on and off all day..in the hopes I can catch LEO arresting her on murder charges today.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Any word on that poor 12 year old?
Nice picture of all that yellow crime tape.

I haven't heard anything about her. And I think about her all the time. The Anthony's are so toxic they can ruin a 12 year old in a short amount of time.

Are one of those front windows (to the right when you're looking at the house) Casey's & Caylee's bedrooms?

OMG. I just spent a coupe minutes trying to figure out what that odd mark on the front of the house was. Turns out it's an odd mark on laptop screen. lol. I am so freakin pathetic.

:( I keep looking at the house and in the front window on the left there is like this white glare. I keep wishing that was little Caylee looking out the window!! Gosh this case has me so sad. Mallorie my 6 year old just came and asked me if they have found Caycay yet. She asks me every few days :sad:

I know even my kids are getting addicted . Last night my 12 yo daughter had a friend over and I caught them watching the NG rerun :eek:

I just logged on so I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but I read one news article that said the A's had security cameras installed around the outside of the house. That must be why the black truck was there so long yesterday.

They should have had a fence built around the front of the house...

I even had a dream last night (we went to the fair yesterday) that me and my 2 daughters were on the Ferris Wheel and I happen to look down and Caylee was talking to my little boy in his stroller I kept yelling for her and yelling it was like no one could hear me.

They should have had a fence built around the front of the house...

Gee..I guess no one gave THEM the Fox link...they could have saved some money...considering WE know more about what goes on outside their house than they do already!!

ETA....homeowners association prolly won't let 'em.

I think the doll guy was not part of the other families. I should have seperated them better.

I guess I should have checked the link out but I have so many windows open now I'm afraid my puter will start smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74