Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gold sedan looked like the one from the other day when we thought it was CPS there. It had the yellow plates, remember?

Maybe it was the HC officer?

I wonder if she went to see JB?

I'm soooo confused...

Hmmmm I guess I can .. wasn't able to earlier .. strange.

But anyway ... I FINALLY got some work done ... washed dishes, fed cats, swept floors, brushed my hair, and ate some breakfast. WOW, that's allot to get done, when I've been sitting here with 5 tabs opened most of the time. LOL

Did I miss KC going to JB's office? What time did she leave? Anything else happen?

What is at the end of the driveway? black trash bags maybe?

Yes, I saw him take out the trash earlier. He beings it down the driveway in a small wheelbarrow. Garbage truck must run late there.

if those are trash bags at the end of the drive I'm rather surprised the reporters hanging around have not picked them up to go through them.

I still have a cam of the light system with darkness from last night. Refreshing does nothing for me. Dang.
So there were cars pulling up on the lawn and now nothing? Anyone screen-capping?

EDIT = sorry, I see a link above for a new cam. (ducking)

if those are trash bags at the end of the drive I'm rather surprised the reporters hanging around have not picked them up to go through them.

:clap: Great minds and all that.

nah they had it across the street for quite a while... I think it was one of those 'move your feet, loose your seat' deals

Did someone contact fox and that was the response....as to why the cam is where it is now?

georgestwincars.jpg

Ok, I have the cam link up, I'm trying to keep an eye on this thread, but there are about a million other threads I want to read too! How do you all do it, how can you keep up? Am I just that bad at multi tasking?

I would think things will pick up again on the web cam when it's time for the noon news

Ok, I have the cam link up, I'm trying to keep an eye on this thread, but there are about a million other threads I want to read too! How do you all do it, how can you keep up? Am I just that bad at multi tasking?

I would think things will pick up again on the web cam when it's time for the noon news

Who needs sleep?

I think fox moving the cam so much due to that new attorney the anthonys have hired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11