Fox 35 Mobile Webcame Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw, could it be neighbors coming out to have a view - the older couple that were standing there just looked like there were having a peek at the Anthony Festival of Goofiness. I know when we've had stuff going on in our neighborhood I can't resist, I'm out there a rubberneckin'. Maybe the neighbors are peeved with all the tape and want to report it as unsightly to the HOA.

lmm4.jpg

Could they possibly be there cause they know somethings going down - police man there before possibly looking for GA to arrest him on assault to protesters. I'd think they'd want to get him out of there before rearresting monster so he doesn't assault one of the cheering audience.

this stuff goes on all the time...I dont think they know anything at all..just another day at the A's home

The HOA Are stupid! Sure the protesters should get a life sure. But why would you want to take away fifty people's constitutional rights? When you could take away one person's constitutional rights? If she was in jail nobody hardly nobody would be protesting

this stuff goes on all the time...I dont think they know anything at all..just another day at the A's home

One thing I have learned from this nice webcam is to keep a neat looking yard....omg can you imagine having this trained on your home day and night?

I know...mines like ten frames of the same thing...then something is happening...and then screen goes to white...repeat...why do I stay???

You know what would piss them off about 20 people bringing lawn chairs just staring at the house with their signs, not screaming or anything, just chitchatting.bring their coffee & lunch.:crazy:

it would drive Cindy crazy..I Know I am mean but if they just stay inside their House people wouldn't bother..:woohoo:

<<Maybe the neighbors are peeved with all the tape and want to report it as unsightly to the HOA.>>

Or maybe they want to ask the protesters to take their unslightly garbage and noise and go home. I'm sorry, I'm really trying not to be snarky about the protesters, but as someone who used to live next door to obnoxious people, I can attest how that type of commotion going on all the time in your neighborhood wears on the nerves. The neighbors have to live there. I just think the people hanging out in front of the Anthony's should try to have some consideration for the neighbors.

IMO They are going WAY overboard with the tape and the signs!

Why don't they take the tape and the sign down, where it isn't their property. I guess even when the LE told them it wasn't their property they don't pay attention..why doesn't that shock me

IMO They are going WAY overboard with the tape and the signs!

It seems to be a way for her to vent her frustration. The more she's out there hammering away, the more the cameras and protesters will be in her face. It beats her hammering a protester, I guess.

those signs and some tape are not in the proper place...some protester needs to fix them......I am surprised that the A's continue to think they own the land that belongs to the county/city. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa