Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, some of the vigil folks just hang on and on. I've had guests like that....

I have to say, even tho the reason for us being here is heartbreaking, this thread, the comments and the fact that we are actually sitting here watching this chit has made me laugh so hard that milk came out of my nose and I think I peed my pants a little LOL!

If they put a web cam up in front of every suspect's house, I'm pretty sure that my life as I know it would be over.

I was just thinking today, that would be a great idea for a pub or restaurant. Have plasma screens on the wall showing diff webcams while people drink lots of beer and eat chicken wings and hang out talking about the different webcams. They could even print screen shots and give a free beer to whoever comes up with the best caption. Dang I wish there was a place like this.

this truck needs to mooooooooove!

831200864600pmio1.png

I see a truck. Will it turn into the driveway before I get back to the camera ?

You're excused.

Hope she's feeling better today!

Still coughing, breaks my heart. She is trying to sleep right now and I have the monitor on. She's almost 2 so atleast shes pretty good about taking medicine with a spoon so I dont have to mess with those stupid syringe thingys.

seems like we would see some of the neighbors checking on them bringing them food, gro. etc. Since watching this I have seen none of this. Regardless of how people feel about Casey it just seems like it would be nice. Knowing it is hard for them to go anywhere or do anything normal.

I was just thinking today, that would be a great idea for a pub or restaurant. Have plasma screens on the wall showing diff webcams while people drink lots of beer and eat chicken wings and hang out talking about the different webcams. They could even print screen shots and give a free beer to whoever comes up with the best caption. Dang I wish there was a place like this.

We could start a "web cam pub" in the Jury Room. We'd have to pick one that would have a certain amount of suspense -- not sure what that would be, but we could find one.

Have anyone checked out the other cams that Fox has? Link is under the cam we have been watching.

Any other family would be OUT with the search party hence no need for a cam ...

That's a whole other story.

Even IF the family was out searching.... putting up a sign & taking advantage of the free publicity is a NO BRAINER.

Frankly, I'm wondering why nobody from TES thought of this... and if they did, were they turned down???

mobilecam2-2.jpg

These are the friends that will not leave..

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member