Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it, they really do not care about public perception, Caylee, anybody but themselves. I bet they are all sitting chatting about anything but Caylee, caues "that's the detectives job." Casey is surfing the net forever damaging other 12-yo children cause she can, and george is watching his favorite TV show, while Cindy destroys more evidence.

This is what i don't get. Cindy loved Caylee so much right??? How can she not be furious at Casey??? How can she not do anything BUT talk about Cayleel to Casey???
"Where is she Casey???
Where is she Casey???
Where is she Casey???
Tell me where my grandaughter is!!!!"
And if they're not doing that, how can they not be crying??
I would be crying my eyes out cuz i miss her so much.
Personally, I have NEVER seen either of them cry!!!
I heard that Casey cried once in jail or something, but i have never seen w/ my own eyes....never have seen them cry.
Where is all the sadness?
Where is all the grief??
How can they talk about anything BUT where Caylee is...
Why?????? :(
And while i'm at at it...why isn't Casey forced to answer questions about all the suspcicious stuff?
The dna...the decomposition, the chloroform...
and ok so maybe she says she doesn't know why about any of that...
but how come she doesn't at least have to answer why they found proof that she was looking it up on the computer?
I don't get why she gets away w/ stuff and doesn't have to talk or give an answer for anything...???

4kwbic.jpg

This is what i don't get. Cindy loved Caylee so much right??? How can she not be furious at Casey??? How can she not do anything BUT talk about Cayleel to Casey???
"Where is she Casey???
Where is she Casey???
Where is she Casey???
Tell me where my grandaughter is!!!!"
And if they're not doing that, how can they not be crying??
I would be crying my eyes out cuz i miss her so much.
Personally, I have NEVER seen either of them cry!!!
I heard that Casey cried once in jail or something, but i have never seen w/ my own eyes....never have seen them cry.
Where is all the sadness?
Where is all the grief??
How can they talk about anything BUT where Caylee is...
Why?????? :(
And while i'm at at it...why isn't Caylee forced to answer questions about all the suspcicious stuff?
The dna...the decomposition, the chloroform...
and ok so maybe she says she doesn't know why about any of that...
but how come she doesn't at least have to answer why they found proof that she was looking it up on the computer?
I don't get why she gets away w/ stuff and doesn't have to talk or give an answer for anything...???
Holy Mole, this is the Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam thread :crazy:

Holy Mole, this is the Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam thread :crazy:

Yes it is. But since we don't have a general discussion thread anymore, it's hard to know where to post ANYTHING anymore.

Of course, there's always the "rant" thread:mad::furious:

Ah...well I hadn't checked for a few, so I wasn't aware.

Where is the light coming from? Flashlight? How can they be standing in their driveway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11