Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, Casie's MySpace statement "everyone lies; everyone dies" are probably taken from the song lyrics, "15th Time" by Picture House.

I bet if G&C left that Casey could have been laying down in the truck. They could have arranged for her to meet with LE this morning and wanted to get out without a huge hubbub.
Anyone have a line on the attorney's office or LE bldg?

What are the orange things in the street? I'm assuming a reflexion but off of what? At first I thought it was police lights, but that ain't it.
Maybe it is sunlight reflecting off of the fox crew's equipment that is providing the webcam.

ACK!!! the sun! I'm meltinnnng! MEELLLTTIINNNGGGGG!

ETA: the view changed, I'm still here!

THe present webcam shot has me singing in my head...There is a house on Hopespring
they call the rising sun..etc. etc. etc,
only get as far as , it's been the ruin of many a poor girl and God we know she's one.

I need sleep!

If there was ANY doubt that was an eastern view, all doubt has been blindingly erased!

Where the RV? This is a good idea. Anyone know the number to Merry Maids? I really do need to start my new job....this is all I have been doing for weeks!

Anyone else notice that the webcam moves?? Before I didnt see the RV - then I saw it - now I dont..... is it just me?

my bad, it looks like the angle was moved for the camera, maybe because of the sun?

8:57 AM Live report from WESH-TV outside Anthony home - Casey will be meeting her atty, Baez, at 10 AM this morning.

Rummy in Orlando

Where are they hiding these reporters---on the same side of the street as the camara's?

BTW - Great find! I had no idea that this could be done!

There are some really cool live cam webpages online. I watch this one with my little one, the camera is focused on a waterhole somewhere in Africa. It's amazing the different animals that come to it. Link at home or I'd post for y'all.

The RV is there - I kept wondering if it left somewhere but I guess it was due to the angle of the webcam.

And Christine you're right - there are so many great cams out there. I recently watched a batch of dalmations being born and still watch the puppies (they are sooo cute!)

Ok, now there's a person standing on the sidewalk in front of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea