Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we can get the reporters to text message us when something good happens, so we dont have to sit here all day waiting.

I can do "mass" texts on my phone, I wish they would!

And I get Amber Alerts on my phone if it's in my area

I can text you. I just need to find my cell and charge it.. I am probably the only one who nevers uses her cell. lol I am off to the park but will be back in a bit.

Well, I'm going to try to get my errands run while Casey's at Baez's office. (Is there something wrong with me??? For some reason, I think if I keep watching this, I'll get to see Casey re-arrested live, and for some reason I would find that very satisfying.)

Nothing wrong with you. I think we all feel the SAME!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEADFAST
Well, I'm going to try to get my errands run while Casey's at Baez's office. (Is there something wrong with me??? For some reason, I think if I keep watching this, I'll get to see Casey re-arrested live, and for some reason I would find that very satisfying.)

Nothing wrong with you. I think we all feel the SAME!!!!!

I am TOTALLY feeling the same way!

Oh gosh, what have ya'll found? lol. looks like its gonna be a clickety click day here in the kitchen!

No, seriously at work today, I will not be able to listen to the radio, have a tv on or be able to be online from like 1:30pm till about 9:00pm, if CA confesses anything or little Caylee is found, I'd really like to know!

If you want me to text you, I will, you just have to get your number to me. I think you know the best route, without posting it here.

keeponsearching: I can stare at live all day.. But i need to take my kids to the park. Hopefully some more stuff happens today.

Keeponsearching: Give your kids a hug for me today! As a matter of fact, everyone give your kids an extra hug today. My little girl is 23 and lives 150 miles away from me, and I couldn't get her on the phone last night. I was frantic with this news anyway. (She was fine, she went to bed early) My son is 20, and he still lives with us, so he had to put up with all the Mama smothering last night.

I cannot make sense of this in my head. I want to feel sympathy for the Anthony's, but then I think back to some of their comments, like the mother of the year and the pizza, and the all the excuses for every piece of evidence, and it's hard for me to reconcile.

God knows about Caylee, and right now, I'm thinking she is the one who's voice really needs to be heard.

media at the sidewalk.. who are they talking too.. cant see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member