GUILTY France - Adelaide Kabou, 15 mos, left to drown, Berck, 19 Nov 2013

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by wfgodot, Jun 26, 2016.

1. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

A good read, a chilling case.

Washington Post:

‘She was born in August, and I ended up killing her 15 months after her birth'

the rest at the link

FrostOwl likes this.

2. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

3. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

From the above link:

‘She was born in August, and I ended up killing her 15 months after her birth'

No way in any shape or form does this have any flavor of the craft. This, in my opinion, is a broken human that killed her baby because this baby came between her relationship with her lover. This broken human, IMO, was selfish, if she couldn't have the baby no one could. Kill the babies before they are born, have one and see if it 'works out'. Didn't so killed the baby after she was born. She makes me sick.

4. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

I'm in agreement with you, I read selfishness in both articles. This woman has a high IQ, is a member of Mensa, yet she couldn't be bothered with birth control- she had two prior abortions and didn't want to let her lover or anyone else know of her pregnancies. She felt she had the power of life and death. This was premeditated. She did dress the child warmly and let her have a last meal, yet she planned the place, rented the motel room, etc...

5. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Forum Coordinators