France - Chloe, 9, abducted & murdered by drifter, Calais, 15 April 2015

Discussion in 'Crimes-Spotlight on Children' started by gregjrichards, Apr 16, 2015.

1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

"A Pole with convictions for violence was on his way to Britain from Calais when he snatched a schoolgirl in front of her mother before raping and murdering her, it emerged today.

Zbigniew Huminski, 38, has confessed to strangling his nine-year-old victim, identified by her first name of Chloe, yesterday afternoon in France ‘while drunk’.

She was stripped naked and sexually assaulted and after being forced into Huminski’s car and then driven to an isolated wood once used as a camp for illegal migrants bound for the UK.

Chloe’s mother, named only as Isabelle, ‘heard her daughter’s screams’ as she was being taken away from outside her school in Calais - but was unable to do anything.

Jean Pierre Valensi, the prosecutor of nearby Boulogne-sur-Mer, said Huminski was arrested hours later and ‘immediately recognised his involvement in the murder of the child.’

DNA evidence corroborated by an autopsy revealed ‘strangulation and sexual violence’, said Mr Valensi. Tests also showed Huminski was over the alcohol limit for driving."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nd-terrified-mother-Calais.html#ixzz3XVC9TXsO

2. Loading...

3. wfgodot

wfgodot Former Member

1. What does his ethnicity have to do with it? and 2. He's been already tried and convicted? and 3.) "Over the alcohol limit for driving"? Sacré bleu!

4. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

I didn't mean anything by the title I was just stating the man was from Poland. I have changed the title and I apologise if I caused any offence.

5. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

I think he's admitted it, hasn't he?

I hope French authorities and media don't try and make a political point about this horrific case though. He had nothing to do with international refugees stuck there trying to reach England - he's a member of an EU country and free to travel there. France had already deported him once and banned him after the violent attack on the elderly lady, but he was free to return because there aren't any borders as that's the way the EU works.

I wish there was more co-operation between EU countries sharing info about criminals myself - especially child predators. They've all introduced missing child alerts at different times (Poland used it for the first time this week) and France seems to have a really strange interpretation - officials refused to issue an abduction alert for little missing Fiona Chafoulais because no-one had witnessed her abduction! (She had been buried - by her own mother and mother's boyfriend). As for Germany's handling of missing Maria Henselmann....:(

6. zwiebel

zwiebel New Member

Don't worry; I wanted to post the story this morning but couldn't find a single link that didn't stress his Polish nationality. I'd just posted another story that involved an abduction in Poland that went through Germany, but I was nervous about this one where media seemed to be making too much of where the suspect is from.

7. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

[​IMG]
    http://www.dawn.com/news/1176445/france-shocked-by-murder-of-9-year-old-kidnapped-girl

8. time

time New Member

I feel so sorry for the mom, she looks ready to collapse in that photo. Here's more about the man arrested, evidently, he tried this before but was unsuccessful.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...-9-mother-nearby-raping-killing/#.VTmLlGZ0MnU

9. Avarixe

Avarixe New Member

Poor child..

10. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC Active Member

:candle:
    :rose:
    :floating:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. KayElJay

KayElJay Moderator Staff Member Moderator