France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows how accurate some stories are nowdays.

ISIS dump jihadi corpses in excrement pits with no Muslim burial as Putin airstrikes bite

ISLAMIC State has been so heavily hit by Russian airstrikes it is dumping bodies of dead jihadis in Syrian sewage pits filled with human excrement rather than giving them a Muslim burial.

By ROB VIRTUE
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Fri, Nov 20, 2015 | UPDATED: 09:40, Fri, Nov 20, 2015

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...AGE-PITS?_ga=1.53491560.1138466648.1448049551

Sounds exactly like Radio Moscow to me.

Question: How is ISIS able to fund and support all these terrorists? I read up thread that LE has found money, guns and ammo, cell phones amongst other things. Where is the money coming from?

"IS is the richest terrorist organization in the world with assets estimated at $2-billion, and almost all of that revenue is internally generated. Recent estimates indicate that the extremists collect nearly $1-million a day through taxation and extortion of businesses and households, arguably even more than profits from oil and antiquities smuggling.

The refugee exodus undercuts this gain. The more families that escape their violence, the fewer people the so-called caliphate has to extort. The nearly 12 million refugees who have already fled the battlefield therefore constitute a tremendous financial loss. Leading IS operatives are well aware of these costs, and are trying to force people to remain inside their turf."

Very informative article suggesting that the anti-Muslim, anti-refugee backlash in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris is precisely what Daesh (ISIS) intended - so to refuse to accept Syrian refugees is playing directly into their hands.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/the-strategic-value-of-compassion-welcoming-refugees-is-devastating-to-is/article27373931/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globefb

OT Sort of...

US Embassy in Italy notified US citizens of elevated threat.

http://italy.usembassy.gov/mobile/acs/security/archive.html

My son, a student there, just received official notice from his university with specific instructions. No travel without notifying the school. Do not travel in large groups. Be alert. Until further notice.

My son, also in Italy, got notice a couple of days ago, probably from his job, that there will be no travel to France.

more inaccurate reporting - jihadi in the bath ( know that some posters were remarking on that photo - it's not even her ...

A Moroccan woman has released a video via news website Alyaoum24, claiming that photographs purporting to show Hasna Aït Boulahcen – which have been published by newspapers and websites around the world – are in fact pictures of her.

The Daily Mail was among several publications to print the photos – one showing a woman in a bath and another showing a woman with her two friends whose faces have been blurred out – which they claimed were of Aït Boulahcen. But the Moroccan woman, named only as Nabila, has said that the photograph of the woman in the bath is of her, and was taken at a friend’s house while she was living in France.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/20/paris-attacks

Many thanks CARIIS 😊
I lived on the border between Netherlands and Germany... many sleepy lil villages very rural. Very beautiful.
To think something so hateful so violent could cause such impact. Things will never be the same again.. I think that those words were uttered after 9/11.
Life has altered so much since then. And Al-Quaeda was never as brutal as IS. I'm not doubting they have been evil. But not to this degree we see almost on a daily basis now.
One BIG thing that does worry me. Anonymous have launched a huge cyber attack on IS accounts and Vice Versa. And this will be one way that terrorism comes into its own.
Increasingly over the years. Airplane development has adopted more complex computers to run alongside the Pilot and crew. It has been said that by use of a rooted smart phone. An app engineered by tech savvy terrorist's. Could in fact cripple a Plane. Or bring it down.
Is technology going to be our downfall? As IS seem to use it extensively to organise their soirees?

"IS is the richest terrorist organization in the world with assets estimated at $2-billion, and almost all of that revenue is internally generated. Recent estimates indicate that the extremists collect nearly $1-million a day through taxation and extortion of businesses and households, arguably even more than profits from oil and antiquities smuggling.

The refugee exodus undercuts this gain. The more families that escape their violence, the fewer people the so-called caliphate has to extort. The nearly 12 million refugees who have already fled the battlefield therefore constitute a tremendous financial loss. Leading IS operatives are well aware of these costs, and are trying to force people to remain inside their turf."

Very informative article suggesting that the anti-Muslim, anti-refugee backlash in response to the terrorist attacks in Paris is precisely what Daesh (ISIS) intended - so to refuse to accept Syrian refugees is playing directly into their hands.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/the-strategic-value-of-compassion-welcoming-refugees-is-devastating-to-is/article27373931/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globefb

Thank you for these links. I had no idea that so much money was being made on the Black Market. So, it seems that Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE are directly or indirectly supporting ISIS through purchasing antiquities and oil, mainly. I thought the US had better relationships with those countries.

I gather ISIS is rather sophisticated in hiding the cash. Don't world banks have a duty to report suspected terrorist accounts? Or are there more Cayman Island like banks than I realized? Do you think Swiss banks hold some of these accounts?

RSBM

This is mostly spin. Nice try but very untrue. The caliphate never was a place that people came running to. And no country will get rich on one million income tax per day, let alone if they want to fight a war on that.
The mayority of refugees from Syria live in camps in the surrounding countries, including Turkey. Anti-refugee backlash in Europe or USA does not affect them.
From the immigrants reaching Europe, in many instances only a MINORITY is from Syria. For instance in Holland it is estimated that 20% AT THE MOST are Syrians.
The rest is coming from Afghanistan, Gambia, Nigeria, Egypt, Albania, you name it and these are countries where ISIS has no influence at all. But thanks to the open borders and the invitation from Mad Merkel, many try to get in, simply because they can. ("We are from India. For the last 3 years, we worked in Istanbul, Turkey, to save money. Now we want to try to get into Europe as refugees.")

In recent days I have read lots of articles that claim to know what ISIS wants me to think and how they want me to react. The story that ISIS wants us to turn against the local muslims so that they flee to the promised land, has been recycled over and over again. It has grown a substantial beard. I am surprised that some professor in Canada dares to bring it up as a serious consideration in the light of current events.

I-TEAM: 'CREDIBLE THREAT' OF TERRORISM IN N.C.?

Frank Perry says ISIS sympathizers are in North Carolina right now.

For the first time ever, the I-Team got an exclusive look at the state's terrorism threat assessment center based in Raleigh. It is called "ISAAC" for Information Sharing and Analysis Center.

"If we are not on our game every day, we could potentially miss something and we can't afford to," Brian Neil, an SBI agent with ISAAC, cautioned.

Federal, state and local law enforcement work under one roof at what's called a "fusion center," analyzing threats across the state in real-time.

"That threat is real," Neil explained.

http://abc11.com/news/i-team-credible-threat-of-terrorism-in-nc-/1093324/

Apols if this has already been posted- Fortune magazine piece on why Anonymous's harassment of ISIS is of value and credible.

What made me laugh ( cynically) is Daesh had an on-lining dating site.

http://fortune.com/2015/11/16/anonymous-cyber-war-isis/?xid=soc_socialflow_twitter_FORTUNE

As our London mayor has always said

"Boris Johnson: *advertiser censored*-obsessed Isil jihadis are 'literally w***ers'
The Mayor of London claimed
Young British jihadis are *advertiser censored*-obsessed inadequates who only turn to radical Islam when they fail to “make it with girls”, Boris Johnson has claimed.
The Mayor of London said an Mi5 probe had found that terrorists who joined Islamic State were sexually frustrated, describing them as “literally w***ers”.
Speaking on a visit to Kurdistan, he called for the terrorist group to be “demystified”, and its feared recruits unmasked as “tortured losers”.
He told the Sun: “If you look at all the psychological profiling about bombers, they typically will look at *advertiser censored*. They are literally w***ers. Severe onanists.
“They are tortured. They will be very badly adjusted in their relations with women, and that is a symptom of their feeling of being failures and that the world is against them."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...obsessed-Isil-jihadis-are-literally-wers.html
(I think there is certainly some basis too in the promise of the Muslim temporary marriage to the British jihadi wannabes.

Boris, is in fact being rather charitable when one considers what they have done to Yadizi women....

I-TEAM: 'CREDIBLE THREAT' OF TERRORISM IN N.C.?

Frank Perry says ISIS sympathizers are in North Carolina right now.

For the first time ever, the I-Team got an exclusive look at the state's terrorism threat assessment center based in Raleigh. It is called "ISAAC" for Information Sharing and Analysis Center.

"If we are not on our game every day, we could potentially miss something and we can't afford to," Brian Neil, an SBI agent with ISAAC, cautioned.

Federal, state and local law enforcement work under one roof at what's called a "fusion center," analyzing threats across the state in real-time.

"That threat is real," Neil explained.

http://abc11.com/news/i-team-credible-threat-of-terrorism-in-nc-/1093324/

Cant help but think this is a lot about next years funding.

But then I say to myself boy you thought Beligium was waffles and Nitherlands is beatiful.

At his point in the last two weeks I am ppondering the notion that my neigbors might be plotting to blow up whatever. !!
In reality it is identical to mass shooters, in that there is the false notion that we would "know" who is planning to go to the Batman preuimere, or go to Paris ( or 5 ft 4 Elliot) ......................

We know nothing, dont go nexT door for an egg~!

I have a sense of humor-- when I hears about a rocket launcher in some bedroom closet, I am sorry , that is just messed up, hide it somewhere-- give me a break , oh ignore that is just a nuclear bomb

I mean it is so out of our comprehsion, a rocker launcher , I thought either they dont have a lot of clothes or they have a really big closet,,,,,,,,,,one or the otehr !!

Cant hlpe but think this is a lot about next years funding.

But then I say to myself boy you thought Beligium was waffles and Nitherlands is beatiful.

At his point in the last two weeks I am ppondering the notion that my neigbors might be plotting to blow up whatever. !!
In reality it is identical to mass shooters, in that there is the false notion that we would "know" who is planning to go to the Batman preuimere, or go to Paris ( or 5 ft 4 Elliot) ......................

We know nothing, dont go nexT door for an egg~!

Belgium has waffles. And the Netherlands....beautiful!!

you are too funny, CARIIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member