GUILTY France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, including Bataclan concert hall, 13 Nov 2015 *arrest* #4

ugh -- did you guys know that conference next week is 11 days ---thats dumber than what I thought!!

Plus the additionial billions of dollors that are going to be added to keep all those folks supposedly safer

ust silly IMO!

Syrian refugee cooks for German homeless to 'give something back'

A Syrian refugee living in Berlin has taken to cooking big pots of food every Saturday and sharing them with the homeless.

Alex Assali has been serving up dishes to the city's needy since August, writes the Huffington Post, building stands in different spots around Berlin once a week.

He first arrived in Germany from Damascus in Sept. 2014 and says he now feeds about 100 people a week.

"Usually some words they say make me cry really," he told Buzzfeed News, explaining that the act of giving often makes him emotional. "Because just they thank God."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/refugee-cook-berlin-homeless-1.3336892

I thought you guys would like to see this so I carried it over .

[video=youtube;n74HBrrFnIc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n74HBrrFnIc[/video]

heir albums have sold a combined 234,000 copies in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music.

Somewhat confusing :

Eagles of Death Metal, the American rock band that was playing at the Bataclan in Paris during the attacks on Friday night, has canceled the remainder of its European tour and is returning home

I
can not look- what if they get hurt

They are so incredibly beautiful and very hard to imagine them being a "tool". I have to say, after going through Penn Station last night, seeing the horses had a very calming effect. Penn Station has been transformed to something out of a movie. The NYPD, CTTF, and National Guard are in every nook and cranny. Very unnerving and made me doubt the multiple "no credible threat" comments by officials.

But the horsies...beyond beautiful and graceful.

They are so incredibly beautiful and very hard to imagine them being a "tool". I have to say, after going through Penn Station last night, seeing the horses had a very calming effect. Penn Station has been transformed to something out of a movie. The NYPD, CTTF, and National Guard are in every nook and cranny. Very unnerving and made me doubt the multiple "no credible threat" comments by officials.

But if I look and something happens to them - I dont want to know!

So you did see a huge difference in LE stuff ? I just think the whole game changed with suicidal folks - jus a different game - IMO

I listen to a talk radio show based out of New York City and he described the police presence much the same as you do.

"No credible threat" doesn't add up to me.

JMO

bataclan-460.png

Originally Posted by SophieRose
But ties have improved in recent times, with a series of energy and trade deals. Russia is now Turkey’s second-largest trading partner and 60% of its natural gas comes from Russia.

Just saw that discussed on Fox. Apparently Putin worked out a pipeline deal with Turkey a few days ago and he thought things were okay which made him even more shocked when they shot down a plane.

Also this video explains that the pilots of the jet fighters are supposed to warn the other plane directly before firing, they pace along side/intercept the intruding plane and don't just rely on radio messages. In this case the Russian pilot says they fired without the usual warning maneuvers.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/463177916...#sp=show-clips

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate. Our's was last month :canada:

"RADICALIZATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SOCIAL DEPRIVATION"

FD
http://fd.nl/fd4home/economie-politiek/1128611/met-achterstand-heeft-radicalisering-niets-te-maken

Not the socio-economic but the cultural conditions are the most important factor in the radicalization of Muslims, according to the French integration expert Malika Sorel-Sutter. Politicians and the media turn a blind eye to this, she thinks. "They still do not want to see the real problems."

Malika Sorel-Sutter is a Frenchwoman of Algerian descent, and an engineer by training. Former President Nicolas Sarkozy appointed her to the board for integration issues, Haute Conseil de l'Integration. Earlier this month Sorel-Sutter published a book with the alarming title Dissolution of France. According to her, the elite is no longer proud of France and therefore unable to lead the way to immigrants.

How do you view the events of November 13?

"The western governments have encouraged the rise of political Islam in many ways. For example, by dislodging Gaddafi in Libya and thoroughly destabilizing Syria. Immigration made it worse. While fundamentalism is growing in Muslim countries, is Europe never has wanted to reduce the inflow. In France the assimilation policy - that managed to turn newcomers into French citizens -was left, because assimilation is no longer possible with these numbers of immigrants. Both natives and foreigners now pay the bill."

The perpetrators do not appear to conform to the clichés about hopelessness.

"According to the UCLAT, which coordinates the fight against terror in France, 67 percent of the candidates for the jihad come from the middle class. This is not only explained by a relatively large number of native converts. Yet it seems that the media and politicians can only see reality through a socio-economic perspective. They continue relentlessly to spread the lie that social despair is the breeding ground of terror. We would be in trouble because we have not done enough to combat disadvantage, so actually we ourselves would be to blame."

What then is the reason why Isis attracts young people who were born here?

"The fact that they were born here means nothing, especially not in this day and age with the means of communication we have now. The body is here, but the mind is elsewhere. Westerners have become very materialistic and think that Muslim immigrants also have these material needs, such as enough to eat and a roof over their heads. But meanwhile they [Muslims] tell their children that they are very different from non-Muslims. That is the crux of the problem, the underlying cause of all excesses. "

You blame the politicians and the media for not wanting to see this.

"Politics evades the true causes of failed integration, which are of a cultural nature. We have long been witnessing a clash between two worlds. With the banlieue riots of 2005, an alarm went off, but the violence was mainly interpreted as a protest against inequality and the wave of hatred that France faced was ignored. It is not a material issue: the countries of origin have nothing to offer to these children, that is exactely why their parents or grandparents are have come here. And yet they constantly run about waving the Algerian or Moroccan flag and speak more often their mother tongue."

What to do about this? How do you create French citizens in a culture of rejection or even hostility ?

"That's very difficult. Children are not a blank page on which you can write the values and principles of the social and moral pact that the French have with each other. But you must not prevent the work of teachers, and that is exactly what happened. It has been repaeated over and over that immigrants are the victims of Westerners. Therefore many immigrants got the idea that they are not themselves responsible for their fate. This victimization is the best fuel for resentment and hatred. For each problem - unemployment, crime or violent outbursts - journalists, politicians and social scientists hurried to blame French society. By constantly harping on discrimination and exclusion, the desire for revenge has risen among a part of the Muslim youth. The French elites run away responsibility and don't even love ttheir country, they think patriotism a low instinct that one should distance oneself from. A disastrous attitude. "

What will happen with the refugees and immigration?

"Governments should admit they were wrong. Europe is a colander and must protect itself from such large numbers of newcomers. One has a great responsibility not to make the problems even worse."

BBM

It has been repeated over and over that immigrants are the victims of Westerners. Therefore many immigrants got the idea that they are not themselves responsible for their fate. This victimization is the best fuel for resentment and hatred.

And the leaders of Western countries FOSTER that belief! Mainstream westerners also seem to believe it (at least a lot of them do).

Plus I do believe transplanting these folks has a huge effect on their young people. Countries like Iran that are already ruled by Sharia law don't turn out tons of "radical" young people, there is nothing edgy or radical about supporting the existing establishment and aligning oneself with the ruling power. Just look at college students, they are always protesting for something and it is NEVER in support of the "perceived" existing establishment's values.

Conversely the Muslim youth in Western countries can buck the establishment by supporting conservative or even radical forms of Islam. Scary thing is when this many people are involved in a homegrown terrorist plot then plenty of other people had to know about their attitudes and those attitudes had to be accepted.

Syrian refugee cooks for German homeless to 'give something back'

A Syrian refugee living in Berlin has taken to cooking big pots of food every Saturday and sharing them with the homeless.

Alex Assali has been serving up dishes to the city's needy since August, writes the Huffington Post, building stands in different spots around Berlin once a week.

He first arrived in Germany from Damascus in Sept. 2014 and says he now feeds about 100 people a week.

"Usually some words they say make me cry really," he told Buzzfeed News, explaining that the act of giving often makes him emotional. "Because just they thank God."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/refugee-cook-berlin-homeless-1.3336892

Just think if the govt could stop all the abuse of the entitlements in action we could help real people who need us.

I'm old enough to remember those lockers. They were especially handy if you had to stay somewhere overnight but be back to catch a plane the next day or had enough time to leave the airport. I hate carrying luggage around the airport with me so I always pay the fee to check my bag.

The thing about mailboxes is all those little gift shops sell postcards! I'm supposed to buy a postcard in Dallas and not mail it until I get home? Although they don't sell stamps either.

I do not remember was their removal knee jerk anthrax?

Leader of Paris Attacks Mingled With Police and Survivors at the Crime Scenes

Abdelhamid Abaaoud, 29, who led the Paris attacks, returned to scenes of the shootings and the Bataclan concert hall while the siege was still going, says the city’s prosecutor, Francois Molins.

The Paris prosecutor revealed that Abaaoud’s movements were pieced together using location data from the phone he used that night, reports Sky News.

The ringleader, who died when police raided his hideout last week, mingled with onlookers outside the Bataclan concert hall where 89 people were killed. He is also thought to have returned to the restaurant and cafe terraces that were also attacked.

http://time.com/4126951/abdelhamid-abaaoud-paris-attack/

I would have used a different word , other than mingled...stalked maybe!

It is somewhat peculiar He is also thought have returned to the restaurant.

If it is the same technolgy that results in the declaration that he retuned to concert , why would it be thought he did the other sites as well?

Abdelhamid Abaaoud, 29, who led the Paris attacks, returned to scenes of the shootings and the Bataclan concert hall while the siege was still going, says the city’s prosecutor, Francois Molins.

The Paris prosecutor revealed that Abaaoud’s movements were pieced together using location data from the phone he used that night, reports Sky News.

The ringleader, who died when police raided his hideout last week, mingled with onlookers outside the Bataclan concert hall where 89 people were killed. He is also thought to have returned to the restaurant and cafe terraces that were also attacked.

Same as any perp. They feed off their handy work. They gain pleasure in their atrocities. Like a Wierd kinda fetishism. Like arsonists will always be around to see the aftermath.
Psychopathic.

Also. As Serial killers will take a 'trophy' as a keepsake from each victim.
In fact it's more common than you think. Either way. It's another sickness of the mind. Memories we all have. But it's to what depravity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back