Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
you two are probably right- some kind of vent! Does anyone else find it bothersome? Or is it just me? Am I barking up wrong trees? I tend to look at everything suspiciously even if it is absolutely nothing. I try to think how anything might be related..

Maybe the reason LE doesn't think Terry's time line add up, as far as the FM stores go, is because Terry was adamant she went to the store to get medicine for baby K and that was her reason for being at the 2 FM stores. If the first FM only produces a receipt for Starbucks coffee, stamped at 9:12 and no receipt for the second FM, just the witness that she was there, we don't know if she has a receipt for there, but stands to reason she would have told her friend, in her email, she had receipts, time stamped for both stores. If no medicine was ever bought for baby K, what was the real reason for her being at the stores, other than for her to prove she was no where near the school between 9:00 an 10:00 when, "they think that it happened." I don't think LE doesn't believe her that she was there, just her reason for being there.

WOW, I saved your photo and used the editor to brighten it up and enlarge it to see what you were talking about and I see that "bin thing" too. What the heck is that ? A covered vertical drainage pipe? I can't tell what that thing IS! It kind of bothers me though. Are you still planning on going back to it and getting a better look? That might look odd snooping around that thing though, LOL. It sure has me curious though and if it had anything to do with TH that day. How close is that contraption compared to where TH allegedly parked?

Thanks for your post. I had noticed that white bin/vent cover also and had a bad feeling about it. Also, the people who asked about security cameras. My hubby is a very experienced electrician and has some knowledge about the lights/sec. cameras in parking lot malls and grocery stores. Sec. cameras could be quite small and placed on the top of the parking lot light fixture that you wouldn't even notice them. You could possibly think they were a part of the fixture. Not placed on every light in the parking lot, but in key areas. I had him look at the picture in the front of store (where the mesh is). He said it didn't look like there was a camera, but not 100% sure either.

Last week I went to Target intent on buying a new day planner and some Tylenol Sinus. FWIW, I have migraines and lesser headaches, and Tylenol Sinus is the only medicine that gets rid of my lesser headaches. I picked up the day planner, but the pharmacy was out of Tylenol Sinus. There is a reason why Tylenol Sinus and medicine like it has been pulled from the shelves (a lot of people use those types of medicines to make meth, so you have to buy the OTC medicines like Tylenol Sinus from the pharmacy), and so I briefly spoke to the pharmacist who instructed me about what was closest to the Tylenol Sinus. I picked up the off brand that was closest to Tylenol Sinus, but it wasn't really what I wanted. Still, I was desperate. When I got to the register, the day planner rang up for more than it was advertised. Someone had to do a price check. I waited and waited, the employee suspended my transaction. Finally, another employee figured out the price of my day planner. I went to another register to pay, but by that time, someone had picked up the bag with my off brand medicine in it. Since it wasn't what I wanted anyway, I told the employee to void it from my transaction, and I bought the day planner and a Diet Mountain Dew. Walmart is close by, but I would rather walk barefoot over broken glass than go to Walmart, so I went to a store farther away to find my precious Tylenol Sinus.

Some people are pretty loyal to the stores at which they shop. I refuse to shop at Walmart. I only shop at Target. I will go out of my way to go to Target as opposed to Walmart. And sometimes, convoluted things like a simple trip to Target for a day planner and Tylenol Sinus do happen.

What's important to me is that Terri was where she claimed to be from the first day, she was there for the reasons she gave on the first day, and someone she knew saw her and claimed she was acting normal.

Noting that, despite extensive detail, cypress never says whether she got her Tylenol Sinus or not.

* polishes tinfoil hat *

Noting that, despite extensive detail, cypress never says whether she got her Tylenol Sinus or not.

* polishes tinfoil hat *

I thought you were going to stay on topic today? LOL

FM#1 = receipt (needing alibi) JMHO

FM#2 = 1) was planned that AL was there (another alibi) JMHO or

2) by coincidence, AL was seen in store so had to chit chat with AL to detain her a little longer because something was going on in the back area of parking lot. JMHO

If this was the FM that a friend/acquaintance of TH's worked at - was this person working there at this particular time??? JMHO

Thanks for your post. I had noticed that white bin/vent cover also and had a bad feeling about it. Also, the people who asked about security cameras. My hubby is a very experienced electrician and has some knowledge about the lights/sec. cameras in parking lot malls and grocery stores. Sec. cameras could be quite small and placed on the top of the parking lot light fixture that you wouldn't even notice them. You could possibly think they were a part of the fixture. Not placed on every light in the parking lot, but in key areas. I had him look at the picture in the front of store (where the mesh is). He said it didn't look like there was a camera, but not 100% sure either.

I go to the Walker FM all the time. There is not only a surveillance camera as you enter, but a little TV where you see yourself entering. There are cameras throughout the store as well. Locals, look up at the metal beams and you'll see them bundled together pointing in all directions.

I park near that rock wall everytime I go too - well actually in the aisle before it. As someone posted, people with large vehicles (that truck is huge) often park at the back so their car doesn't get scratched - and maybe to meet a friend to 'chat' before they do some kind of switch (Just Kidding)

Is this the FM parking lot? If so, it's a lot smaller than I imagined. Only 11 parking spaces at it's deepest.

I think so.
I'm kinda hoping someone local can confirm it though.

Hi guys,
Yes, that side of the building has a smaller lot. The larger lots are on the side of the grocery entrance (this one is the clothing/electronics entrance). And you are correct that the slope leads up to Walker Rd, and there is a business "strip mall" area across the street.

ETA: this is the Walker Rd location I'm talking about.

Hi guys,
Yes, that side of the building has a smaller lot. The larger lots are on the side of the grocery entrance (this one is the clothing/electronics entrance). And you are correct that the slope leads up to Walker Rd, and there is a business "strip mall" area across the street.

ETA: this is the Walker Rd location I'm talking about.

Did she park in the smaller lot, and Is that the second FM she supposedly went to that day? Also, is the pharmacy and meds located near the area where electronics and clothing are located?

To one of our locals. Where is the Starbuck's located in the 1st FM she went into? The reason I'm asking, if it's at the entrance of the store, and one of the Starbuck's employees saw her enter the store, walk right to the counter, order a coffee, walk right back out the door, that would kind of negate her reason for going to that store, to look for medicine for baby K.

To one of our locals. Where is the Starbuck's located in the 1st FM she went into? The reason I'm asking, if it's at the entrance of the store, and one of the Starbuck's employees saw her enter the store, walk right to the counter, order a coffee, walk right back out the door, that would kind of negate her reason for going to that store, to look for medicine for baby K.

ohh very good question!!! Id love to know the answer to that one, lol. Hmm.

Is this the FM parking lot? If so, it's a lot smaller than I imagined. Only 11 parking spaces at it's deepest.

Yes this is the FM parking lot on Walker Road. I finally got over there today and took a picture of that "thing" we all were referring to. Doesn't look like something that anything could be hidden inside. It looks like a maintenance thing of some sort. Like I said previously...landscape control, water control, sewer access?? I added them to the photo album I already did for FM at Walker. I also took a few of some other interesting items. There is a dumpster at the West End of the Rock Wall that I never noticed before. I also took photos of the Muffin Shop in the shopping center that Dorothyz mentioned as having a possible camera on the roof.

For the record, I don't think she hid anything at Fred Meyer but it's always good to check all the angles I guess. The rock wall had me thinking about Letters to Juliet and hiding something behind one of the loose rocks....a cell phone? LOL!

http://loves2bmom.smugmug.com/Other/FM/13313384_uQupo#967708557_K5fyC

Check out Freefallzzz super fantastic photo of the layout of the store at FM Imbrie location. Starbucks is closest to the entrance on the left and she parked (we think based on LE's photo) closer to the entrance on the right and closer to the pharmacy.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...ie Drive/?action=view&current=fmimbrie001.jpg

Did she park in the smaller lot, and Is that the second FM she supposedly went to that day? Also, is the pharmacy and meds located near the area where electronics and clothing are located?

Only based on LE's photo of the parking lot they released and the "tag" associated with it that says she parked along the rock wall......YES, she parked in this smaller lot closest to the Clothing and Electronics. The Pharmacy for this store is in the middle so this entrance would make sense. The OTC cold meds are also close to the Pharmacy.

Yes this is the FM parking lot on Walker Road. I finally got over there today and took a picture of that "thing" we all were referring to. Doesn't look like something that anything could be hidden inside. It looks like a maintenance thing of some sort. Like I said previously...landscape control, water control, sewer access?? I added them to the photo album I already did for FM at Walker. I also took a few of some other interesting items. There is a dumpster at the West End of the Rock Wall that I never noticed before. I also took photos of the Muffin Shop in the shopping center that Dorothyz mentioned as having a possible camera on the roof.

For the record, I don't think she hid anything at Fred Meyer but it's always good to check all the angles I guess. The rock wall had me thinking about Letters to Juliet and hiding something behind one of the loose rocks....a cell phone? LOL!

http://loves2bmom.smugmug.com/Other/FM/13313384_uQupo#967708557_K5fyC

OMG!! I seriously stink at detective work. I see the big letters on top of the "thing" right now. It says TELEPHONE! LOL!

LOL! I'm cracking up. But seriously, a TELEPHONE inside that thing? Who would get in there and use that?

In the photo of the 'thing' in the Fred Meyer's parking lot that loves2bmom uploaded today, you can see on the top of it, it says, T E L E P H O N E

So, I would think it has something to do with a telephone company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74