From MSN...Top 10 unsolved crimes

I've read every book ever written about the Sheppard case and I'm convinced of Dr. Sheppard's innocence. Speaking of doctors, I was surprised not to see the Jeff McDonald case on the list.

This is true! Jeff McDonald would be a good one.

Thats a terrible top ten list ill give them 2 maybe 3 off that list . plus a few are solved LAPD will tell ya off record the name of the guy who killed tupac and biggie they just wont go on record . and i could care less if someone stoled the whole museum let alone the paintings i dont know just my oppinion and i think i would maybe catagorize it different steeling paintings dont belong with who killed the black dhalia..

stella ia agree i dont think he could do that to his kids ..but at the same time do we not know who well atleast somewhat confessed that girl hippee i forget the name but she had the knowlege and i think there was some forensecs of the wig hair too was thier not.

Thats a terrible top ten list ill give them 2 maybe 3 off that list . plus a few are solved LAPD will tell ya off record the name of the guy who killed tupac and biggie they just wont go on record . and i could care less if someone stoled the whole museum let alone the paintings i dont know just my oppinion and i think i would maybe catagorize it different steeling paintings dont belong with who killed the black dhalia..

What Top 10 unsolved cases would you choose? Do you mean that they are missing unsolved cases that were bigger in terms of publicity and how well known they are? Or are you talking about unsolved cases that you personally find interesting, but didn't receive much attention, such as a case on Charley Project?

well maybe alittle of both.. i think unsolved means no idea who did it..like i said everyone in hip hop and the LAPD knows who killed both tupac and biggie..so thats cant be considdered unsolved and its not just a we think we know they know 100 percent but the turf war has stopped and for them to arrest one side what do u think is gonna happen ..just not something the LAPD wants to start up.not to mention half the force would go down with the criminals ..and the paintings come on.. and jack the ripper ya its down to like 5 but even outta the five its some what clear . black dhalia ya of course i dont think hodel has a clue.and zodiac is most likly dead. i dont put a dr killing his wife in a top 500 unsolved husbands killing thier wifes happens 5 times a day .hoffa me personally no clue .but who ever the investigators were they know and they prolly arrested him just not for it prolly on rackateering or something we all know he was wacked . i do like the mc donald one because i dont think he could do that to his kids and the wig hairs found...just too long ago with not the right kinda forensics like we have now if we did he woulda been innocent.. thats some of my problems i guess..for me its more like the truly unsolved...jen kessee...right now maybe that long island seriel killer. the west memphis three thats the 3 girls gone right,,and the familly if forget mcstay or sodder not sure..the real vanishing 's are more the ones i would pick..

not to mention some are solved we know who killed chaundra levy. no ones right and no ones wrong .personally i go for like i said jennifer kessee and maura murry amy bradley .trenton duckett . amber hagerman those cases its all preference i guess ..

I believe the writer or researcher for the top ten cases took the easy way out and just selected cases that have been in and out of the news for years or cases they have reported on. No real research, nothing new to research. All the information on these case is already in their files.

My opinion.......

Just want to clarify; the list was made in 2004 so if you're wondering why some cases were omitted, that might explain it.

I believe the list was simply an account of the biggest/most well known/most famous unsolved cases in the past 150 years. Almost all the cases listed have a multitude of information about them on the Internet, there's been lots of books written about them, movies and TV specials made, and a lot of them retain name recognition amongst the general public. Cases like the Sodder Family, McStay Family, Springfield 3, Oklahoma Girl Scouts, Keddie Cabin murders are all very intriguing cases, and they are complete mysteries, will never make a list like this because they aren't well known outside of their local areas and forums like WS. I wouldn't be surprised if the author of that article had never even heard of those cases. The same cases always make these "Top Unsolved Cases" list: Ripper, Dahlia, Borden, Ramsey, Zodiac, Cooper, Earhart, etc.

stella ia agree i dont think he could do that to his kids ..but at the same time do we not know who well atleast somewhat confessed that girl hippee i forget the name but she had the knowlege and i think there was some forensecs of the wig hair too was thier not.

Her name was Helena Stoeckley. I think she died before they were able to get a statement from her.

The other 2 guys that the Stoekley girl says were with her that night are also deceased. The McDonald case is the only one where I have straddled the fence. Sometimes I'm sure he did it and other times I'm sure he didn't. I haven't really looked at this case in about 4 years so I don't know if anything new has popped up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back