Further evidence that Cindy may know what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is according to marked page 298 in the 400 pages of documents that were released:

I do apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I couldn't find an individual thread mentioning this. I have been reading through the 400 pages for the last few days and this was surprising to me, as it hasn't been mentioned much in the media.

If this is true, then it clearly shows that Cindy and Lee know what has happened to Caylee. It also jives with Cindy doing the about face and all of her inconsistencies. Lee has been MIA for quite sometime as well...

Of course, this could be another lie told by Casey. For some reason, I don't think it is. Maybe because this is the only time I have heard her implicate herself in some wrong doing, even though it is only remotely assumed.

I am sympathetic to what the GP's are going through. It must be awful. But I still believe in my heart that at the least Cindy may be involved somehow. JMO

This particular officer kept referring to CASEY as Mrs.A, he refers to one of buddies as MRS. X [can't remember which friend] on another page.

I don't see anything in this statement that implicates Cindy. Who knows, with Casey, what she had been planning to tell Hawkins? Maybe she planned to say that she was going into witness protection in California and that he shouldn't try to contact her. I could see her making up a story like that so he didn't call and ask about Caylee.

The fact that Cindy called 911 and reported Caylee missing shows that she had no prior knowledge. She could easily have let Casey go off somewhere and told anyone who asked that Casey and Caylee had moved out of state.

Cindy didn't know about what happened when she made the 911 call. My theory is that Casey spilled the beans sometime after that around the time Lee was consoling her in the house when Cindy was outside blowing off steam - before LE arrived.

I had trouble finding it. I do not have a page #298, but I finally found it. The officer's report starts on page 36 of Set #2. The date of the report is July 18.

IMO, Casey told Mr. H. she was planning a trip to CA. Casey "told" Mr. H she told her mother and brother..... Casey has said a lot of things that are not true. I don't believe she told her mother and brother squat.

See, I didn't take it that way... I took it as she had something else to tell him, ie: about her daughter and that she was not longer alive due to something she did.

And I agree 100% that almost everything out of her mouth was a lie. But I there is some truths in her lies too...

See, I didn't take it that way... I took it as she had something else to tell him, ie: about her daughter and that she was not longer alive due to something she did.

And I agree 100% that almost everything out of her mouth was a lie. But I there is some truths in her lies too...

I took it that way when I read it too.

But, considering Casey and her stories about George cheating and her buying the Anthony house, it is hard to say it was that for sure.

While there might be some truth to Casey's lies, I think there was also fantasy. Plus I think Casey embellished and lied to get out of stuff or to manipulate.

IMO

She told TonE that Caylee was with her parents...
Then you have all of the different things she told people about Caylee's "father":

1. He died in a car accident on the way to her birthday party
2. He was a security guard at Universal
3. He was a one night stand and in the Military

Am I missing anything else?

It could be many things... for instance

Maybe she was going to tell him he was Caylee's father?
---------------

I wish all the guys she had sex with (lets see 3yrs.and 9mos.ago) would come forward for a DNA test.~ hear the rumble of footsteps~ anyway,it may
not prove anything but he may know something no one else knows.What might stop him is Caseys liable to sue him for back childcare.I do not believe he is dead or in the service,two excuses that say "dont try to look him up!" On the other hand I dont know if she could sue if she didn't notify him of the childs birth. Just a thought.IMO .Nore

Cindy didn't know about what happened when she made the 911 call. My theory is that Casey spilled the beans sometime after that around the time Lee was consoling her in the house when Cindy was outside blowing off steam - before LE arrived.

You've confused me. Didn't you suggest in your initial post on this thread that Casey's conversation with Hawkins proved that Cindy knew what happened to Caylee? When did Casey talk to Hawkins? Certainly not in the few minutes between 911 calls.

---------------

I wish all the guys she had sex with (lets see 3yrs.and 9mos.ago) would come forward for a DNA test.~ hear the rumble of footsteps~ anyway,it may
not prove anything but he may know something no one else knows.What might stop him is Caseys liable to sue him for back childcare.I do not believe he is dead or in the service,two excuses that say "dont try to look him up! On the other hand I dont know if she culd sueif she didn't notify him of the childs birth. Just a thought.IMO .Nore

If you put that many men together in one part of Florida, the entire state might sink into the ocean.

...okay....I'm sorry. Somebody :slap: me.

She told TonE that Caylee was with her parents...

Exactly.

Caylee wasn't part of Casey's fantasy life with TonE.

Unfortunately, Casey couldn't let her mother win either. So Caylee couldn't be left with Cindy.

If Casey had gone to California sooner instead of hanging around for Anthony L., Casey might be the daughter who ran off somewhere. Or a mystery.

It is ironic that the parents Casey told friends she hated are now the ones being despised for being in her corner.

IMO

Exactly.

Caylee wasn't part of Casey's fantasy life with TonE.

Unfortunately, Casey couldn't let her mother win either. So Caylee couldn't be left with Cindy.

If Casey had gone to California sooner instead of hanging around for Anthony L., Casey might be the daughter who ran off somewhere. Or a mystery.

It is ironic that the parents Casey told friends she hated are now the ones being despised for being in her corner.

IMO

But why was it so important to exclude Caylee from his life?

From his interview with LE he really likes children, and really liked Caylee, too.

Ricardo seemed very ambivalent towards children, yet Caylee spent lots of time with him and spend the night at his house with Caysey often.

From his interview with LE he really likes children, and really liked Caylee, too.

Ricardo seemed very ambivalent towards children, yet Caylee spent lots of time with him and spend the night at his house with Caysey often.

For some reason Casey did not let Caylee spend the nights with her and TonE the way she did with other boyfriends.

She took Caylee home to Cindy before sleeping over with TonE. Tone said he wanted kids SOMEDAY. Maybe that didn't mean now and somebody else's kid.

I think Casey REALLY wanted Anthony. Casey probably soon saw that having Caylee around a LOT wasn't helping advance the relationship.

In his interview Anthony says Casey wanted to move the relationship to a different level sooner than he did. Maybe Casey blamed Caylee for things not moving faster.

Casey's mom had to notice Casey spending all those nights gone. Maybe Caylee even cried for her mother. If Casey was my daughter I would have criticized all those nights out with a man and no attention to the child.

Anthony Lazarro wasn't like Casey's other boyfriends who wanted to spend Sundays with the parents watching football and movies and sharing a dinner.

Tony didn't meet Cindy. He only went to the house when George and Cindy were gone.

Cindy didn't even have his phone number or know where he lived.

Anthony L.'s world was parties and nightclub promotions and glamour.

Not a dog, house and picket fence like Casey would have had with Jesse Grund.

I am sure Anthony liked kids. I am not so sure he was ready to settle into a kid llifestyle yet.

If you put that many men together in one part of Florida, the entire state might sink into the ocean.

...okay....I'm sorry. Somebody :slap: me.

Too funny CW, but seriously, It has been extremely hard keeping up- Y'all are doing awesome-Unfortunatly, this case has definitely set the bar at WS- I have never seen so many people on line. And the mods have kept it very organized. :clap:

My question is, Has anyone come forward as to maybe being the father, or has anyone been named for being rumored to be him? :waitasec:

I know the JG story, but he was proven not to be- With all of the lies CA tells, I hope they saw a print out and didnt just take her word for it- I wouldn't put ANYTHING past her- :bang:

Again-Thanks for the great posts, and I apologize in advance if topic already covered. Keeep up the great posts- I work too much to keep up with y'all. :blowkiss:

I think that was a ruse of Caseys to get the guy to bring her out to CA. My personal theory is that her parents didn't know about this guy (remember they knew she had a boyfriend already: Tony) she was going to go out there and stay and then tell her family that her and Caylee were out there and didn't want to see them. (Caylee was already missing, so G&C would have never caught on to that if they thought Caylee was in CA with Casey)

This what I thought as well.

....snip....

My question is, Has anyone come forward as to maybe being the father, or has anyone been named for being rumored to be him? :waitasec:

........snip...

Yes.

Larry Birkhead
Howard K Stern
Prince Von Anhalt
OJ Simpson
and a number of bodyguards.

Ooops! Wrong case.

I think Casey REALLY wanted Anthony. Casey probably soon saw that having Caylee around a LOT wasn't helping advance the relationship.

I have to disagree on the basis of two reasons.

First, Casey spent a lot of time sleeping around with other guys while she was with TL. There was the cop who was recently fired, Ricardo, and Jesse. If Casey were concerned about advancing her relationship she would not have acted that way, either for fear that TonE would find out, or because she was so "into" him she wouldn't have wanted other men.

Secondly, by all accounts, TonE was very into the concept of Casey being domesticated. His statements to LE explained he appreciated how she did laundry, cooked, was "the perfect girlfriend". He told LE he was wanting to distance himself from Casey, but that she was just too perfect (in a domestic way). That does not sound like someone who would have influenced Casey to be glamourous and a party girl. He sounds like he was ready to slap an apron on her and shove her in the kitchen.

I think that was a ruse of Caseys to get the guy to bring her out to CA. My personal theory is that her parents didn't know about this guy (remember they knew she had a boyfriend already: Tony) she was going to go out there and stay and then tell her family that her and Caylee were out there and didn't want to see them. (Caylee was already missing, so G&C would have never caught on to that if they thought Caylee was in CA with Casey)

I don't think C & G knew about Tony until the day Cindy found Casey at his apartment. Or did I miss something?
DA

You've confused me. Didn't you suggest in your initial post on this thread that Casey's conversation with Hawkins proved that Cindy knew what happened to Caylee? When did Casey talk to Hawkins? Certainly not in the few minutes between 911 calls.

The documents say:

Approximately a week ago from July 17, 2008 Mrs. Anthony told Mr. Hawkins she was planning a trip to California...

As per my last post, this is what I think happened:

1. Child is missing; Casey plans great escape to somewhere but hasn't decided where yet
2. Casey abandons car @ Amscot with purse contents to make it look like she and Caylee has "vanished"
3. Casey steals money from Amy H. for her escape
4. Mom & Dad receive notice about car being towed (this was not apart of Casey's plan)
5. Cindy tracks down Casey with Amy H.'s help at Tony's apartment and confronts her
6. 911 call where Cindy says the car smells like a dead body; LE is dispatched
7. Cindy & Casey further get into it and Lee arrives. Lee takes sis inside and mentions she has a breakdown while Cindy is outside.
8. Casey tells Cindy & Lee what happened to Caylee (or at least that she is dead)
9. LE arrives and Cindy goes along with the June 9th date of Casey missing even though she knows she took her to see Great-Grandpa on fathers' day; she also says she knows Zanny the Nanny which we know is a lie
10. Cindy further retracts the dead body smell, says it was a "rotted pizza"
11. Casey calls the guy in post #1 and tells him that she has told Lee & Cindy about something and wants to tell him and come out to Cali.
12. Casey doesn't make it out to Cali because she gets arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa