FusianMedia/FuSianMedia/FusiAnMedia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will come up with anything we haven't..or if he is simply reading all of these posts and decided to take journalistic credit for it :D:D

Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring :eek::eek::eek:
That language is used by art directors and is called "greek" (as in 'it's all greek to me'). It is just generic "type" used to fill something in where the actual "copy" will go once it's written. Very common in advertising agency world!

From Google:

It is becoming apparent to me that most of these businesses are false fronts. They only vaguely exist as a cover for something else.

If anyone can find the actual legal name of the non-existant *Fusian Car Company/Exotic Limo* which put up the money for Caylee's 'safe return', please post. TIA.

LA works for a travel industry with limos and parking for big events tied into this? Just wondering.........

hmmmmmmmmm June 13/14 news??? about Bru G arrest ..............interesting........my 2 cents,,,,child sex ring......now that is THE SCARIEST of all................IMO

This is all just so confusing.....I can almost......almost....see why Cindy and George are the way they are. We gets bits and pieces of Casey....and her @#$%$#@ life....they are living it.

oh boy.....can someone do more sleuths on that.....that would be crazy if this is tied into the case some how.....

There is a Bruce, but not this guy. Search this thread for Bruce.

Let's not read stuff into stuff.

Part of it is Latin. I used a latin to english translator on it all. The latin translated, but I do not know what the rest is...I DO know it is NOT spanish.

Magna means Large, Big, etc (IIRC)

Translation:

Lorem itself pain he is. To come up to elit , but diam ninth nibh euismod tincidunt when laoreet pain magna. Mauris fermentum. Word Magna. but Laoreet Aliquarn.

ALmost seems to be someone feels pain, great pain (pain magna). Maybe my mind is going a little crazy or I need some sleep, but is THAT appropriate even for a template? Especially a NANNY template? This may be a child sex ring :eek::eek::eek:

Spanish and Italian are very similar, could it be that it's written in Italian? I know how to read spanish, as I am spanish, I wonder if this is Italian?

There is a Bruce, but not this guy. Search this thread for Bruce.

Let's not read stuff into stuff.

I was told by a very reliable source that Bruce G is in fact connected to Fusian somehow. I have been trying to find info on it online but can't seem to. (not that great on computers) jmo

Spanish and Italian are very similar, could it be that it's written in Italian? I know how to read spanish, as I am spanish, I wonder if this is Italian?

Again, as another poster indicated, use of this verbiage is called "greeking" and is always used when things are shown as a mock-up indicating that is where the real wording would go. Nothing mysterious here at all.

So it's saying this is hers 100%? What about the silver car?

ETA: KC has already said this is not the same ZFG so in all reality it doesn't matter if she is posing with a hummer or whatever. This poor woman now has to live in a motel b/c of her name being connected with this case.

So it's saying this is hers 100%? What about the silver car?

ETA: KC has already said this is not the same ZFG so in all reality it doesn't matter if she is posing with a hummer or whatever. This poor woman now has to live in a motel b/c of her name being connected with this case.

I agree and posting a photo of someone who is a victim of lies is not needed, so I'm removing the post.

I apologize if I offended anyone with the photograph I found. That was not my intent.

That language is used by art directors and is called "greek" (as in 'it's all greek to me'). It is just generic "type" used to fill something in where the actual "copy" will go once it's written. Very common in advertising agency world!

The correct term would be greeking. It's mainly used to make sure the text will fit into the space where you plan to put it on the page. It also gives you an idea of how a particular font or layout will look before the actual copy is ready.

It doesn't have to be Greek. Often it's just random, nonsense letters.

I apologize if I offended anyone with the photograph I found. That was not my intent.

I know you prob didn't. We just have to remember that innocent people have been caught up in KC web of lies and now it's affecting their lives. I personally would not like to be any of these people.

I see the music at the lounge has changed to "soft" South Beach. Guess the hip hop didn't go over that well.

If you go to the interview LE did with JG, he makes a reference to Fusian. He states that a lot of drugs moved through there. It is the last thing he talked about in the July 31st interview. Then the interview abruptly ends. Just found that curious. He was in LE, but had already resigned at the time of the interview. Usually LE does know where the drug hotspots are.

(sorry I do not have a link for the interview, but it is in with the other interviews.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member