Identified! GA - Allatoona Lake, 55-65, Male, found in lake w/ anchor & shot in the head, Sept 2018 - George Madden III

I find myself kinda frustrated with the sketch. There was another UID (who has since been identified) that went through this same sketch artist, and it looked nothing like her. The sketch does not look like a 230 lb man. I'm sure they're trying their best, but it's hard to go off of sketches imo.

The closest match I can find is this man: Missing Person Case

Raymond George Boisse
Missing from Mansfield, CT since August 14, 2018. Left a note saying he had lost his job, his vehicle was going to be repossessed, and "he did not want to be a burden on anyone". His cellphone and vehicle were left behind, though.

The overall face shape is similar, the hair is similar, the nose is similar, same eye color, etc.

I'd send another email but I think I've been enough of an annoyance. Would it be better to send something to the CT police department in hope of a response?

Something I also forgot to say about Raymond George Boisse is that he is also around 230 lbs, and has a similar kind of balding, grey hair. There's a slight height difference (UID is ~5'10", Raymond is said to be 5'11" to 6'), but that is certainly not a rule-out.

The question is how he'd get from Connecticut to Georgia. He left his cellphone and vehicle behind.

It's probably not him, but I'm hoping that CT LE can get into contact with Bartow County PD and get the UID on NAMUS.

Man Pulled From Allatoona Lake Was Shot In Head

"The victim is a white male between 55 and 65 years old. He is about 5'10'' tall and weighs 230 pounds, said BCSO spokesperson Sgt. Jonathan Rogers.

At the time of body's recovery, the man was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, black swimming flippers and a backpack filled with sand and rocks. He also had a rope with a small anchor tied around his waist and ankle weights strapped to his feet. Sgt. Rogers said the male also suffered a gunshot wound to his right temple."

I can't find a NAMUS profile for him, unfortunately. This is the best article I've found, but it is a very recent case. There is also a sketch provided in the article.
Contact me asap 860 230 5767

I find myself kinda frustrated with the sketch. There was another UID (who has since been identified) that went through this same sketch artist, and it looked nothing like her. The sketch does not look like a 230 lb man. I'm sure they're trying their best, but it's hard to go off of sketches imo.

The closest match I can find is this man: Missing Person Case

Raymond George Boisse
Missing from Mansfield, CT since August 14, 2018. Left a note saying he had lost his job, his vehicle was going to be repossessed, and "he did not want to be a burden on anyone". His cellphone and vehicle were left behind, though.

The overall face shape is similar, the hair is similar, the nose is similar, same eye color, etc.

I'd send another email but I think I've been enough of an annoyance. Would it be better to send something to the CT police department in hope of a response?

I think he's referring to Raymond Boisse. (due to the CT number and user name)

Boisse45 I'm so sorry to read about your dad. It must be excruciating not knowing where he is and not being able to help him when he was experiencing such distress. I see it's the anniversary of his disappearance also, which makes it all the more difficult for everybody who knew and loved him.

I see that he doesn't have a thread already so I will create one for him.

Edited to add Mr. Boisse's thread: CT - CT - Raymond George Boisse, 61, Mansfield, 14 August 2018

Last edited:
What about this guy for the man in the lake?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Missing Person / NamUs #MP51306
William L Morse, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact June 11, 2018
Missing From Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania
Missing Age 59 Years

The situation with Mr Morse doesn't seem to add up real well but stranger things have happened. They kind of look alike and height and weight are close. Neither has the other on the rule out list

Untitled.png

Ruleouts as of 6 March 2021. Mr. Boisse is among them.

MP52867 Raymond Boisse 08/14/2018 Tolland CT

MP54423 Joshua Hamm 08/26/2018 New Hanover NC

MP41250 Scott Kurland 11/26/2017 Pasco FL

MP77968 Cleveland Rakestraw 11/01/2017 Paulding GA

MP60563 Travis Tankersley 08/05/2016 Screven GA

MP38123 Glenn Towery 04/17/2017 Victoria TX

What about this guy for the man in the lake?

Missing Person / NamUs #MP51306
William L Morse, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact June 11, 2018
Missing From Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania
Missing Age 59 Years

The situation with Mr Morse doesn't seem to add up real well but stranger things have happened. They kind of look alike and height and weight are close. Neither has the other on the rule out list

View attachment 286963

They do look alike!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member