GUILTY GA - Anitra Gunn, 23, found deceased, Fort Valley, Peach County, 14 Feb 2020 *Sentenced: LWOP*

My reply to you did not work @dancinunderthemoon

Here is the timeline, LE questioned him, then he was arrested

"Following the discovery of the body, Fort Valley police question, then arrest DeMarcus Little around 6:30 p.m. in connection to the February 5 attack on Anitra's car and apartment. He's booked into the Peach County Jail without bond."

PEACH COUNTY, Ga. -- Reports from Fort Valley police shed more light on 23-year-old DeMarcus Little's attack on the apartment and car of girlfriend Anitra Gunn, the Fort Valley State University student reported missing February 15 and found deceased days later.

Report: Anitra Gunn's boyfriend slashed her car tires, smashed her windows as she slept

Last edited:
"The Fort Valley Department of Public Safety announced on February 18 that DeMarcus Little was arrested and charged with criminal damage to property, related to Gunn’s tires’ being slashed and her apartment windows being smashed."

"The sheriff said on February 18, after Gunn’s body was found, that they were interviewing the boyfriend for a third time and that Gunn’s investigation was still a death investigation and not a homicide investigation."

DeMarcus Little: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Last edited:
I JUST WANTED TO ADD I HEARD THE BOYFRIEND WAS RELEASED THEY DIFNY HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO HOLD HIM ON OTHER THAN THE PROPERTY DAMAGES.

My reply to you did not work @dancinunderthemoon

Here is the timeline, LE questioned him, then he was arrested

"Following the discovery of the body, Fort Valley police question, then arrest DeMarcus Little around 6:30 p.m. in connection to the February 5 attack on Anitra's car and apartment. He's booked into the Peach County Jail without bond."

PEACH COUNTY, Ga. -- Reports from Fort Valley police shed more light on 23-year-old DeMarcus Little's attack on the apartment and car of girlfriend Anitra Gunn, the Fort Valley State University student reported missing February 15 and found deceased days later.

Report: Anitra Gunn's boyfriend slashed her car tires, smashed her windows as she slept

Should he post bond, he will be bound by a strict curfew and must wear an ankle monitor because he is considered a flight risk.

The judge added that if he returns to Fort Gordon, he must not leave the base, and that normally bond for his charge would be $1,500 but he is considered a flight risk.
Anitra Gunn's boyfriend appears in court, bond set at $10K

Speaking to reporters after the hearing, Demarcus Little's youngest sister, Shaqasha, said she didn't think her brother damaged Gunn's property.

She described him as a 'caring' and 'loving' person, and added that her brother took good care of Gunn.

10%cc per WS/TOS

HOW Terrible......I was praying for a better outcome.........I just saw all this, had my grandbaby for the afternoon...…..SO terribly sad......I hope they find WHO did this......there were so many reports of her whereabouts flying around...now I wonder how she ended up in Taylor county, that's a LOT of land out there! That county is barely touching Peach.....WOW Hwy 96 is near Belle St, they abducted her there where car was found and hopped on Hwy 96 to taylor county http://bridgehunter.com/maps/detail/ga/peach/county-big-map.png
she was found in Crawford county, right along the Crawford/Peach county line. They were given a tip about some property in Taylor County (allegedly owned by some of the bf's family) but nothing was found there.

BREAKING NEWS:
Press conference:
Boyfriend charged with murder based on additional information this afternoon.
It is still an ongoing investigation being turned over to the DAs office.
All leads led to evidence for 1 count of malice murder against former boyfriend.

Sorry I do not have a link cuz there aren't any up yet...I just watched it live on tv.

Vent: MOO
I am really sorry.
As I watch the breaking press conference,
I must say
I really could do without the laughter at the beginning. OR JOKE REQUEST
Neither side of the families for Anitra or ex boyfriend are laughing.
Nor are we
JMO
I understand it's Friday.
It's a breaking moment. But it rubbed me wrong.

Vent OVER

That was insane, I drove all those streets today, wondering if he had help or acted alone and walked the 5 miles back to his aunts...….no idea he'd be charged today, especially not RIGHT AFTER the bond hearing for the criminal charges! Insane coincidence? IDK but they said that all the evidence they'd been gathering something came in just today that brought it all to a head!

If he didn't act alone, he has cousins on fb defending him too and pointing fingers and also wonder if his twin brother was in town, that's who he would have called, if anyone. As it stands, seems like everyone is shocked about the accusations and now charges, as if no one knows, as if he walked home after dropping off her car in town, not telling anyone anything, then to his dads house with sisters as if nothing happened!

So glad he is charged...... that poor girl and her family.

There were cars at her house today. Probalby parents gathering her things. She lived alone. RIP Anitra.

Who's neighbors house was the car reportedly found in front of? Also what apartment did she live in? Was the car near the bf aunt or her house. The word "neighbor" has me concerned.
She lived in house but i keep seeing apartment in all articles.... so IDK

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back