GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aware of rumors circulating are investigating all leads, will not leave any stones unturn.

Reportor did ask about a suppose neighbor(s) who may have seen the suppose (2) suspects.

Not ruling anyone or anything out.

Not really saying much.

They are investigating and checking.
Weapon not yet located.
There was several people that called 911.
There was shots that went out in the area -which other people heard.
They are not ruling anyone or anything out.
There is no clear motive right now.

The area where it happened is nice and clean.

What a precious little baby. My heart hurts for this family.

Police getting attendance records from nearby schools to see who was absent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't say much. Wouldn't comment at all on suspects. Did address that LE is aware of the "rumors" out there and would only comment that they (LE) are investing every angle of this.

Back to my "thinking out loud" here.

They were both shot. Ok, there is a gun involved. IF it was mom - where is that gun? If it happened elsewhere - then she would have been able to get rid of it. IF it happened there, on the sidewalk, a good detective will find it - it mom did it and tried to get rid of the gun.

The angle of trajectory for mom's gunshot in the leg will speak volumes. Would be able to tell the height of the perp along with how far away and where the shot came from. Same thing for the shot to the baby.

Just gonna have to pay attention to see how this goes.

JMHO

Several depts. involved in searching, helping with investigation:

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read.php?rip_id=<DA5649MG1@news.ap.org>&ps=1011

Officers from a SWAT team checked vacant houses as investigators tried to find possible witnesses. The Georgia Department of Natural Resources provided a helicopter to aid the search.

Police are offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction.

A sketch artist from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation was being sent to Brunswick to assist police with the case. Police in Brunswick are leading the investigation, but the GBI provided assistance by helping with the neighborhood search, GBI Special Agent Mike McDaniel said.

Several calls from different people that heard the gunshots and called. But no witnesses that saw anything.
Mother has been very cooperative.
If you are familiar with who did it, if you know any information-get that information to the police department.

Another reason I think this is legit. This happened yesterday and the police are already offering a $10,000 reward!

If the police thought the parents were involved they would likely be pressuring them into confessing for a day or two, they wouldn't publish a reward and beg for tips from the public right away.

I don't think reward is a proof of anything.
Like many other people, I find the story bizarre-why shoot an infant dead but leave an adult alive? But stranger things have happened, so I am waiting on more information.

ToddlerKilled-jpg.jpg

Such a sweet looking little boy.
R.I.P. Antonio Santiago

I'm glad to see I am not the only one who's HINKEY meter it off the charts, I think the thought of two children doing this is not what we want to hear anyhow, something is very WRONG here .......one way or the other! Poor little baby!!!!!

Like many other people, I find the story bizarre-why shoot an infant dead but leave an adult alive? But stranger things have happened, so I am waiting on more information.

Yeah but at the same time if you wanted to stage your kids death why do it with a baby stroller on a sidewalk right near your own home where multiple witnesses are very likely?

And no one hires 12 year old hitmen, they crack under pressure and don't have drivers licences.

Ugh. No matter what happened, who shoots a BABY in the head?! Absolutely disgusting. I really hope LE gets to the bottom of this, and I have a good feeling that they will.

The story doesn't seem to add up either way. Awfully brazen if some young kids were out of school shooting random people on the street at this time of the morning, and incredibly stupid if Mum was taking a dead baby out in a stroller at this time of the morning when there would surely be people out and about. Neither story makes much sense.

Is the place where the shooting happened near Mum's house?

Rest in peace, sweet little angel. Fly free. <3

Another reason I think this is legit. This happened yesterday and the police are already offering a $10,000 reward!

If the police thought the parents were involved they would likely be pressuring them into confessing for a day or two, they wouldn't publish a reward and beg for tips from the public right away.

Unless they think someone will turn on the parents to get the money.

I'm don't feel the hink as some of you do, but can understand why. However, teens are committing extremely bizarre and violent crimes at records numbers.

I believe this happened just as she claimed and hope LE finds the pair that did this.

It could be that we're just becoming very jaded, as incidents like this continue on a daily basis, it seems.

Or maybe we're just intuitive.

Regardless, a poor little boy is gone.

I'm don't feel the hink as some of you do, but can understand why. However, teens are committing extremely bizarre and violent crimes at records numbers.

I believe this happened just as she claimed and hope LE finds the pair that did this.

I disagree, when I heard her account I felt who in their right mind would answer in the manner she did, when asked for money and threatened with killing her baby her reply was Please do not kill my baby.

Not legit in my mind, if she did not have a dime, she could have given up something even told them she would let them use her atm, lot of variables, find someone who does have a dime, nah I don't buy her account one bit from seeing her.

I disagree, when I heard her account I felt who in their right mind would answer in the manner she did, when asked for money and threatened with killing her baby her reply was Please do not kill my baby.

Not legit in my mind, if she did not have a dime, she could have given up something even told them she would let them use her atm, lot of variables, find someone who does have a dime, nah I don't buy her account one bit from seeing her.
Thank you for this. Is there a link to a video of mom's account? I would very much like to see it.

TIA

JMHO

Yeah but at the same time if you wanted to stage your kids death why do it with a baby stroller on a sidewalk right near your own home where multiple witnesses are very likely?

And no one hires 12 year old hitmen, they crack under pressure and don't have drivers licences.

People have done some very strange things when it comes to their children-alleging kidnappings when the child is dead, etc.
I am not saying this happened here, but the case on its face looks very bizarre to me.

Hink-a-doodle-ding-dong, yet so weird that, as S610 pointed out above, it may have the ring of truth to it for just that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe