GA GA - Atlanta, WhtMale 1029UMGA, 50-70, w/ photo of young girl, Dec'80

Sometimes the exclusions are there but the list isn't marked for the public to see.

More often the list isn't maintained, either because the investigating agency is too busy or just doesn't care.
So do police forces find our tips more of an annoyance when we resurrect interest in an old case? I understand that old cases are probably low on their list of priorities but a good lead is a good lead.

So do police forces find our tips more of an annoyance when we resurrect interest in an old case? I understand that old cases are probably low on their list of priorities but a good lead is a good lead.

It varies. If you look at the cases that have activity and are getting ruleouts, releasing reconstructions, using new technology, and so on, that's probably an agency that's interested in new tips. Medical examiners' offices handling UID cases tend to be more responsive than LE agencies, who are often overwhelmed with everyday work. And in any agency there are detectives who are interested, won't let go, work on their own time, etc.

In this particular case I'm guessing they just don't have a lot to go on. Speculation about maybe this or that isn't really something they can follow up on and investigate.

Late to the party, but checking the child's picture on Doe Network -- in the center image, the 'close-up,' it looks like possibly a lower front tooth is missing.

I know the pic is splotchy, but most North American children loose their first tooth between the 5th & 7th birthdays.

Hope this gentleman is identified!

I've been researching this case a bit. I found a Pam and Dwight from the Texas area who had a child that, from what I can tell, has a quite similar jawline, hair color, and eye color as the girl in the photo. Her date of birth would also be fairly fitting for the picture if it was taken when she was 4 years old (mid-70s). I submitted it to FCME. Probably a long shot, but I thought it was an interesting find.

I can't find Pam's parents or Dwight's parents on Ancestry though, so I hit a brick wall in that regard.

I looked at this again recently, and I did find who Pam's parents were. Her father is definitely not this UID, so I can rule out the UID being Pam's father/the girl in the picture's maternal grandfather. Can't find anything on Dwight's parents, though, so it's still possible that, perhaps, Pam could have been writing to her father-in-law?

I did find a yearbook picture of the person who I think could be the child in the photo, but I would need to ask for permission first to post it. I still think her facial features are pretty similar, but it would be interesting to see what you all think about it.

I looked at this again recently, and I did find who Pam's parents were. Her father is definitely not this UID, so I can rule out the UID being Pam's father/the girl in the picture's maternal grandfather. Can't find anything on Dwight's parents, though, so it's still possible that, perhaps, Pam could have been writing to her father-in-law?

I did find a yearbook picture of the person who I think could be the child in the photo, but I would need to ask for permission first to post it. I still think her facial features are pretty similar, but it would be interesting to see what you all think about it.

The best course would probably be to contact the UID's Namus people or LE contact with your information.

The best course would probably be to contact the UID's Namus people or LE contact with your information.
Yes, I agree. I've tried contacting the Fulton County ME before, back in December, but never got a response. I'm guessing it's partly because I sounded a bit crazy, and partly because it was around Christmas time.

This thought has always been in the back of my mind, but has been especially nagging at me in the light of recent developments in the Bear Brook case. I can’t explain anything other than the resemblance and possible explanation of why no one has come forward to claim this gentleman...

The girl in the photo looks so very much like the unidentified child of Rasmussen found in the barrel in Allenstown, NH.
View attachment 234898View attachment 234897View attachment 234899
View attachment 234900

I thought she looks like Gracie Reapp, missing from VT.

Attachments

• Reapp_Gracie.JPG
    Reapp_Gracie.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 28
This woman is in a family tree in Ancestry where her father is listed as "unknown".
Pamela Sue Brown Rozplochowski (1949-2010) - Find...

Her daughters (deceased) didn't look terribly unlike the little girl.
Samantha Sue (Rozplochowski) Barstow - Breeze-Courier
Beverly J. “Jeannie” Rozplochowski Murphy...

There are some yearbooks from surrounding counties that have a James Brown (not an uncommon name in 1947) but there is no composite for this guy anywhere is there?

Her obit says her father survived her date of death. Jim Brown of Johnston City, IL. With such a common name it's possible that there are more than one James (Jim) Brown.

It's kind of shocking how many of the family died at such a young age. Children, grandchildren, even the parents aren't old.

Her obit says her father survived her date of death. Jim Brown of Johnston City, IL. With such a common name it's possible that there are more than one James (Jim) Brown.

It's kind of shocking how many of the family died at such a young age. Children, grandchildren, even the parents aren't old.

Ugh - I missed that.
Ok, well it's not that Pam and Dwight then.

Morning all. I have been working on this case a while, just my thoughts of course, has this chap been ruled out? 1244DMLA - Louis Boggs, Sr.
The height, age, hair colour, dentures etc match, clothes and missing portion of the finger are only different. (Both could be explained, maybe he changed and the skeleton wasn't complete, they don't always mention it exactly in older cases, or those who detail less)
There is a Pam Boggs in Lousianna who the number mentioned is right on top of where she lives although presuming this has changed and could be a coincidence.
There is a louis boggs jnr mid 30s so age isn't right but could be grandson, he works in construction, which I found interesting the body was found on a construction site, maybe they are connected.
I thought the writing on the back of the photo was odd, wouldn't most put a name of a person in the picture? Anyway if you put two gg close together and the bottom rubs away it looks like like a W. Maybe it says HR Boggs? HR Boggs in Atlantia couple of hours away from john doe.
Missing man lived in Florida boulevard Louisanna (Although not Florida)
I'm thinking Pam and Dwight are this mans daughter and son in law or son and DIL, the child is his grandchild. I couldn't find a Pam and Dwight Boggs . But they may not have married or are now divorced?
Just my random rambling. The case above is fascinating anyway, The stepson who killed him was one of the first (or maybe the first) to be committed for murder without a body, he later went on to bomb a police hq? (or something similar)
Hale Boggs (Politician) from Louisianna disappeared in a plane crash, a few years prior but i'm not sure if they are related but that would be a very interesting story!

This may be way too simplistic, but I think I may have found something:

I went to ancestry and did a search for a woman named Pamela (no surname) married to a man named Dwight and born around 1960 in the southeast USA.

The very first name that popped up was Pamela Annette Ward, married to a Dwight Frazier - they had a daughter who looks stunningly like the girl in this photo here (Ancestry - Sign In Source).

The one hiccup is that Pamela's father reportedly died in 1976 in Alabama - but per his draft card he was within an inch of the UIDs height and had been just 10lb heavier (decades before). Age matches the range for the UID, too.

Would this be worth reporting?

This may be way too simplistic, but I think I may have found something:

I went to ancestry and did a search for a woman named Pamela (no surname) married to a man named Dwight and born around 1960 in the southeast USA.

The very first name that popped up was Pamela Annette Ward, married to a Dwight Frazier - they had a daughter who looks stunningly like the girl in this photo here (Ancestry - Sign In Source).

The one hiccup is that Pamela's father reportedly died in 1976 in Alabama - but per his draft card he was within an inch of the UIDs height and had been just 10lb heavier (decades before). Age matches the range for the UID, too.

Would this be worth reporting?
Was already discussed :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123