GA GA - Atlanta, WhtMale, Grey Beard, Balding, Cardiac Arrest in Wendy's, *GRAPIC PIC* 24 Sept 2018

What a beautiful rendering! I love all the work of this forensic artist, I enjoy how they always draw em happy rather than stonefaced.
Yes, this is a lovely piece of work. I feel like showing people in a more candid state might make it easier to trigger someone's memory about them as well.

Wonder what part of the 911 call led them to believe he was diabetic? Did he outright tell someone prior to going down?

In the "Damon Hunter" alias suicide case from Alabama in 1991 ( recently solved through genetic genealogy), the John Doe's abandoned car was towed from the wooded area where he was ultimately found dead, a few months before and nothing in it was ever investigated (as it hadn't been reported stolen), until his body was found nearby. Things like that do happen and sometimes the dots don't get connected as they should, that's true.

The sketch of this man really is excellent. It's almost like a candid photograph that might capture a typical expression. I think more of that type of sketch might make people more recognisable - many just look like passport photographs. I realise that it is often little more then guesswork but just my thoughts. Given the area this man seems to be found in and having no information etc, I really feel like he must have been passing through this area, whether by car, bus, hitchhiking etc.

Just realised that someone else has made a similar comment further up the chain - sorry I didn't read further up the chain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oiueroiuweoiruoiwueroiuwe
Back