Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

Odd wording...

LE has located suspects.... But no other info...

Perhaps they are in contact (LE and perps) to negotiate ransom $$?

:dunno:

I wonder if a crappy reporting job is substituting ' located' for ' identified' ?

Just throwing this out there, but there are programs here in Georgia where students from under performing schools are bussed to better ones. When I was in high school, we had students who rode the bus with us to our school, and other buses picked them up from there to take them to their schools.

Per WSBTV 11 PM news report.. http://www.wsbtv.com/ This is the link to WSB but I do not see a video of the report that was just given yet.

"Authorities are in contact..." (they used the word contact rather than location)

Her mother went to a hospital. Fainted. Still in hosp.@ 11:00pm

Law Enforcement is still a heavy presence at and around the house. Humm

Per a relative, it was girls Father that received a call from kidnappers.

If they didn't know the perps, how would the perps have dad's cell phone number? I guess Ayvani gave it to them ? Bizarre doesn't come close.

Just throwing this out there, but there are programs here in Georgia where students from under performing schools are bussed to better ones. When I was in high school, we had students who rode the bus with us to our school, and other buses picked them up from there to take them to their schools.

This is true, I do believe though that most of this takes place within districts or counties, and Stockbridge would not be considered a "better" high school.

MSM states Mom was arrested on Trafficking charges. Was she convicted? I mean trafficking usually involves some Jail time???? One would think a drug charge would have hit the Courts by now???

I found one big case on MSM with someone by the same name as the mother. This person is incarcerated. I hope the reporter did his homework.

I don't either. I mean, if there was a ransom demand then alrighty. If there wasn't there wasn't. I would also question if there is, how was the change in the amount communicated? :waitasec: Why would the family make these claims if they aren't true?

So many conflicting pieces of information. It doesn't make sense to me. :waitasec:

I have a few different theories running through my head. A couple of them may be due to a recent "Breaking Bad" marathon :facepalm:

I guess it is possible that these two guys just happened to pick this one house, out of the blue, didn't get what they were after, decided to kill the dog, kidnap the young lady, and then (maybe?) demand ransom. Stranger things have happened, for sure, but... idk. The detail of those sketches, it's like looking at a photograph, and if they are from the area, SOMEONE would know who they are.

Just very strange, and very scary.

Sometimes when a person is kidnapped, some opportunist pretends to be a kidnapper and asks for ransom.

One of my thoughts was someone inserting themselves into this tragedy and asking for ransom.

I found one big case on MSM with someone by the same name as the mother. This person is incarcerated. I hope the reporter did his homework.

amen

add to that has any article even been updated with this info or was it just the "tweet"?

Foxfire----thanks for the sketch artist info! I guess I have just never seen police sketches of such high quality before. First time for everything! I also assume not every police sketch artist is super skilled or not every witness can provide a lot of detail.

Yeah, I am not believing anything about any ransom OR MP's alleged drug trafficking charges until there is credible, clear info. That link for the drug trafficking is really no proof. Mind made up!

Grown-up People Everywhere: Please do not use drugs. Do not traffic drugs. Do not go off the deep end. It will cost you more than you want to pay.

Ugh.

Ok I'm just throwing this out there and you can slam me if you want and Nursie's right here so it will be swift ........ I love my dogs. I LOVE MY DOGS. But I'm not sure if I would rush my dog to the vet after it's shot when two armed , masked gunmen just ran out of the house with my child. I'm not sure if that's a reasonable thing or not. Thoughts ?

We don't know WHO took the dog to the vet.. do we?

only that it was taken to the vet.

amen

add to that has any article even been updated with this info or was it just the "tweet"?

I've been monitoring for any more info and haven't seen anything other than the tweet I posted, and references to the tweet. Pinch of salt unless further info is reported MOO

Ok I'm just throwing this out there and you can slam me if you want and Nursie's right here so it will be swift ........ I love my dogs. I LOVE MY DOGS. But I'm not sure if I would rush my dog to the vet after it's shot when two armed , masked gunmen just ran out of the house with my child. I'm not sure if that's a reasonable thing or not. Thoughts ?

I agree. Not sure the story on that. We do know the dog was taken to the vet but who took him? And we have been told two stories: He lived, He died. And that pretty much covers all the possibilities. Not sure what the truth really is.

Totally disagree. Taking a dog to a vet is not unresolvable thing to do. Some people have actually died trying to save their dogs. For instance, I know of a story where dog went into water, owners jump after the dog, owners drown, dogs turns up safe.
So some people would risk their lives for the dog. How is taking dog to a vet unreasonable?

Maybe animal care and control (that's what they call it here) assisted with this.

We don't know WHO took the dog to the vet.. do we?

only that it was taken to the vet.

I thought it said ' the family' , but I guess , like many of the other reporting ( ******) in this case, it may be untrue or part true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back