GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it against TOS to actually link a FB page here? Prayers for Preston is a little boy who is now 3 i think and who survived a near-drowning at age 18 months. He is in a PSV and his parents are super religious and have been praying for God to restore him so he can tell everyone about the time he spent with Jesus and witness to that (im not judging, but its hard to read when she says that because there is no recovery possible for Preston).

Preston's eyes and mouth are frozen open and he is on a ventilator and feeding tube, though when he is stong he can go about 8 hours off the ventilator. He cannot walk, talk or communicate in any way. He gets sick often with things like ear infections, colds, etc. when he gets sick bad, he get life flighted back to the hospital.

Preston goes to physical therapy sometimes where they hook him to bungee cords and get him to "stand up" (with all kinds of assistance and hands). The last video they showed, his neck snapped forward with such force, i thought his neck bones would break. He has no tone to his body and has no control over his movements.

His mother just had another baby and has banked cord blood in the hope that sometime in the future a therapy may be discovered that will make preston whole again.

Its a very very sad story. They were at a party when preston fell into a pool, so i think there is loads and loads of of guilt in the adults. Plus he is a baby... I cant imagine what this life change would be like for someone other than to guess that its horrible.

I found that FB page, how horribly sad!!!

I just read about a woman in Nebraska who woke up, when they were going to pull life support. Her son said literally 4 hours before they were going to, she woke up. She had streptococcal toxic-shock syndrome. She did lose her hands and feet due to the infection. Her name is Teri Roberts.

Did I read that right???
"Marion is romantically involved with Nicholas Gordon"??

The Daily Mail is notorious for not proof reading their articles. They get names wrong, typos are not corrected etc. They even have Kristina's name as Kristy at one point. They just want to get the article out asap. I would treat this as just another error on their part.

It's unlikely there are any of him as a very young child. Per reports on a WH forum NG and BK were friends from school and he became part of the family around the age of 12. They called each other brother and sister as a result, after WH death, the romantic attachment appears to have begun.

ETA: In the article from above he tweets he moved in when he was 16.

I always thought they were really bro n sis. (Maybe 1/2). So when I had heard they supposedly got married I was like whaaaaa? Gag !

Then I later learn the real story.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doctors say there is little they can do for Bobbi Kristina Brown, source says

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-can-do-for-bobbi-kristina-brown-source-says/

“It’s now a matter of when the family wants to let go and accept that she’s pretty much not going to make it,” a source closely connected to the situation told FOX411, adding that doctors have expressed that there is little they can do. “They’ve left it up to the family as to how long they want to keep her alive.”

I just read about a woman in Nebraska who woke up, when they were going to pull life support. Her son said literally 4 hours before they were going to, she woke up. She had streptococcal toxic-shock syndrome. She did lose her hands and feet due to the infection. Her name is Teri Roberts.

Teri's daughter, Andrea Kruger was murdered in the summer of 2013. It was a horrific, senseless murder by a killer who should have never been released from prison.

http://www.omaha.com/news/deer-slug...cle_e65cb963-d71c-504f-a936-b1b0b208fd5f.html

True. When my husband was on life support, we were supposed to be warned before the hospital took him off so that family members could be present. They did not warn us and did it at a time when everyone had left to shower, eat, and change. It was devastating to us...especially my son.

OMG, I'm so sorry that happened to your family. There is absolutely no excuse for that!

With my mom, it was the resilient of not fully recovering from open heart surgery.

She just wasn't rebounding, and we were told we want to put her on a vent "just for a few days" to get her lungs clear. Then it became obvious she was going to have to remain on the vent, b/c her body became dependent on it. We were told to start looking to move her to a long term facility, but then she just began to really deteriorate peso ally. First her kidneys stated failing then her liver, and she lapsed into a feat arise state. It was hard....so important to have end of life issues on paper way before they are needed. The bottom line though is that the conversation with the docs and hospital went on for weeks, and then we finally got the call that it's "time" everyone should get to the hospital, and they waited for everyone to be there.

What they did to your family was flat out wrong IMO.

I watched some of Being Bobby Brown yesterday and thought I saw Nick in episode 9 about 16 mins in (while family was rough-housing on couch) I wasn't sure so didn't post it. He looked like a proper teen and BK looked like a child, the age gap between them when he moved in would have been quite a gap I think.

Yeah, but what was her diagnosis? That's the thing... We dont know exactly what she had and if they were going to remove life support to see if she could breathe on her own. (I mean what was her brain diagnosis and why they were removing life support)

i do not believe a word from pat or any of the other houstons.

not so, bobby brown. and i think the speculation about nick is unfair. my guess is, houstons are doing to him the same thing they did to bobby.

they are disgusting. and they cover it up under a pretense of christianity. nothing worse than that.

IMO MOO

Yeah, but what was her diagnosis? That's the thing... We dont know exactly what she had and if they were going to remove life support to see if she could breathe on her own. (I mean what was her brain diagnosis and why they were removing life support)

Yeah, it doesn't sound much like BK's situation at all:
[modsnip]

(From her fundraising page)

True. When my husband was on life support, we were supposed to be warned before the hospital took him off so that family members could be present. They did not warn us and did it at a time when everyone had left to shower, eat, and change. It was devastating to us...especially my son.

I"m so sorry that you had to experience that, Snoopy.

OMG, I'm so sorry that happened to your family. There is absolutely no excuse for that!

With my mom, it was the resilient of not fully recovering from open heart surgery.

She just wasn't rebounding, and we were told we want to put her on a vent "just for a few days" to get her lungs clear. Then it became obvious she was going to have to remain on the vent, b/c her body became dependent on it. We were told to start looking to move her to a long term facility, but then she just began to really deteriorate peso ally. First her kidneys stated failing then her liver, and she lapsed into a feat arise state. It was hard....so important to have end of life issues on paper way before they are needed. The bottom line though is that the conversation with the docs and hospital went on for weeks, and then we finally got the call that it's "time" everyone should get to the hospital, and they waited for everyone to be there.

What they did to your family was flat out wrong IMO.

I'm sorry for your loss, Betty.

To address the "elephant in the room", who will get the inheritance? I would be o.k. with her Dad since he is her closest living relative. I wonder if there is a stipulation in the will for where it goes in case of her death. Hopefully there is, or BK had her own will. Now I am jumping off of her before I get pounded for my callousness. No disrespect intended, really.
I feel so bad for her Dad who has tried so hard to straighten out his life. This is tragic.

Is it against TOS to actually link a FB page here? Prayers for Preston is a little boy who is now 3 i think and who survived a near-drowning at age 18 months. He is in a PSV and his parents are super religious and have been praying for God to restore him so he can tell everyone about the time he spent with Jesus and witness to that (im not judging, but its hard to read when she says that because there is no recovery possible for Preston).

That is sad and just downright morbid.

It never makes sense to me how some folks are so religious yet will do ANYTHING to keep individuals "alive" in the most horrid conditions instead of going to heaven/paradise.

She had a massive strep infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member