GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

Looks like there was a past issue with poster and bf, something about him showing up with gun at her (poster's) moms house.

I"m not PhoenixRising but I was curious as well so I searched for it. I think this must be the page?

https://www.facebook.com/rantsorravesofelberton

Wow. It says that she and her BF left together Sunday night -- seems that a lot of folks who know him seem to definitely think he's involved.

I wonder if the people running her Missing FB page habe seen these comments. They might report to LE since the poster won't.

ETA: I sent them a message with the link.

I wonder if the people running her Missing FB page habe seen these comments. They might report to LE since the poster won't.

ETA: I sent them a message with the link.

Hi Moxie. vi
Just wondering if anyone had responded to your message about the fb comments?
There is nothing new that I can find on this case. Anyone know if they are actively searching?

Hi Moxie. vi
There is nothing new that I can find on this case. Anyone know if they are actively searching?

either I'm blind or the facebook comments have disappeared. ??

She's been missing for at least a week now. I wish we could get more info. What is the bf saying at this point? Domestic history between them? When did son last see her? Did she have a job? Are any personal belongings missing other than what they state she was wearing? Bank activity? Searches by public? Searches by LE?

Just noticed a new post on that Elbert Rant/Rave page on FB. A post from LCB saying that she hopes he burns for what he did and talking about Bonny in the past tense. I assume meaning the boyfriend. Makes me wonder if they've found her, but I haven't see anything else yet.

It's hard for me to see FB during the day since my work blocks it. I can use my cell, but getting to pages rather than people is difficult. Thanks for posting that info. Hopefully the reporter who is supposed to return today can provide an update.

either I'm blind or the facebook comments have disappeared. ??

There still there, look for Jan 31

There doesn't seem to be any active searches official or unofficial. Why is that, or have I just missed that info?

I have seen mention of some searching on other people's pages, but nothing official from LE, the media, or the find page.

Hi Moxie. vi

I did get a response. She said that they were aware of those comments and the past history. She said thanks and if we see anything else to please let them know.

I live one county over from Frankin County, and besides the posts I've seen shared on friends walls on FB, have heard nothing about Bonny. Nothing in our local paper, news etc...

I just saw the article and came here to see if it was linked. With any luck, the comment about LE not returning calls will get LE to provide more info and/or contact with the reporter.

Seems the Bf might drink and get angry!
Not a good combination.

I had some contact with a source close to the family who indicated that Bonny has 3 sisters and a brother. As far as they know she took nothing with her other than what she was said to be wearing, so unfortunately no phone to ping. I assume this means she left her purse at home. She's never disappeared before, so this is out of character and the medical reference in the article would have no bearing on her disappearing.

Some of the public have been searching, but they aren't organized party searches at the direction of LE so far. Obviously the initial article said K-9s were used, so LE apparently has tried some searching of their own at one point at least. Based on the small size of Canon, the entire area is a possibility in terms of where Bonny might be. Like a needle in a haystack.

Any thoughts or ideas? With so little info in the media, should they contact TES or is there another SAR in Georgia that they may be able to contact to get to assist in searches? I'm not too familiar with SARs and how they work.

ETA: - They have been together for over 2 years.

I have been following this thread from the beginning. I finally registered so I could post a comment. ALL OF YOU ARE CORRECT in so many ways. Bonny is a great friend of ours and this is so out of character for her. She would never leave her son behind, and he is the boy in the photo on her FB page. My husband and about 20 other friends formed a search party on Saturday to search the area in and around her home. There was a FB post on Thursday night stating there would be a search party on Friday. When we called the Sheriff's Office as direct by the post, they had no idea what we were talking about. On Friday, a friend of ours went to their home and the BF was in the shop working on cars (this is his profession). There was one GSP walking the yard but no other LEO's anywhere to be seen. The family is asking for anyone with info to call and looking for answers but NOBODY is reaching out to friends for any help or insight. A friend Bonny had contact with over the weekend was not asked any questions or contacted by LEO to ask anything about their time together before she went missing. The ABH says authorities are tight lipped about things and that would be an understatement!!!!!

Welcome SAnder! We are here to help & give you food for thought. I am hopeful that LE is working behind the scenes, but I don't want them to delay asking for help so long that it's detrimental to finding Bonny. I'm also hoping that the reporter from ABH will pressure LE to provide some info to the public. I'm just floored that LE requested some help in finding her but won't give up any info that could help locate her. Most missing person's cases do so much better when LE is forthcoming with information and making the person(s) who know something VERY uncomfortable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaVonD
Back