GA GA - Bridget Clodfelter, 27, Smyrna, 5 Sep 1992

She was a singer held many revivals with family. Went to cleveland ohio and all over georgia singing. May be known as bridget bailey, bridget watson. I was only 10 years old when she came up missing. They said she left on foot but i find that hard to believe as it was storming that night and she was terrified of storms. Left her cigarettes and purse at the apartment. There were no clues to go on. Im hoping someone will know something or heard something. She would be 56 now.

Do you know her nickname?

Following on from my previous post I came across the following comment on Police Murders in the United States: Murdered By The Police in the Good Old U.S.A.

crogersSeptember 12, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Let me enter this information; In September 1991 Chris Miller aka Chris Underwood was murdered by Cobb County Police officers David Dunkerton, Mike Archer and Glenn Turner. Miller had contracted gonorrhea and had infected certain members of the 4th precinct with the disease. In 1993 her remains were found 3/4 of a mile from where she was last seen meeting with these officers. In 1995 officer Turner was poisoned by his wife while his fellow officers helped cover up his murder. In December 1997 her brother David Ackerman went missing and has never been seen again. In 1992 Bridget Clodfelter went missing off of Windy Hill Road while walking to the Buckboard to meet her sister and friends. There are a lot of unidentified remains found throughout Cobb and Fulton Counties Georgia some are believed to be police related.

This gentleman seems to have been posting similar on local papers and other sites. I have included the comment here because it seems to summarise his view (some of his other posts ramble). I do not know what to make of this. If this man is stirring he seems very persistent. He also claims (in the link in my previous post) to be a material witness in the Miller case. Something seems wrong here

I am pretty sure the Bridget Coldfelter case is not related to these folks.

Here are pictures of the building and the surrounding area

Attachments

• BC - 1.jpg
    BC - 1.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 12
  • BC - 2.jpg
    BC - 2.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 12
  • BC - 3.jpg
    BC - 3.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 13
  • BC - 4.jpg
    BC - 4.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 12
  • BC - 5.jpg
    BC - 5.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 13
  • BC - 6.jpg
    BC - 6.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 12
  • BC - 7.jpg
    BC - 7.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 11
  • BC - 8.jpg
    BC - 8.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 11
  • BC - 9.jpg
    BC - 9.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 11
  • BC - 10.jpg
    BC - 10.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 13
This is the GPS coordinates from the from of her door

Latitude: 33° 53’ 27.312” N
Longitude: 84° 29’ 42.39” W

It is pretty much unwalkable from her apartment to Cobb Parkway and Windy Hill Road. It was long drive from her apartment to the front entrance of the property

Someone said she left her cigarettes and it was raining. Looking at the building I would guess that she stood outside of her apartment at the clearing in the back and something happened there and she never left the property.

The building is not a great place for a single young woman, it is on the ground floor in the back with a large clearing behind it.

These are the homes on the other side of the woods that back up to he apartment. They are in a crappy neighborhood. Who lived in these houses sleuths? Anyone with a record? The street is Gordon Circle SE 30080. One of the buildings is 2542 Gordon Circle

Attachments

• map.jpeg
    map.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
My heart goes out to her family. I hope answers come soon.
Is her/ family DNA on file at NamUs? Who saw her last? Who gave the information about what she was wearing?

what a beautiful woman, perhaps murdered, outraged or may have run away with someone without having children or anything to lose... but in the end she must be missing her home..
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back