Found Deceased GA - David Blake, 25, Kennesaw National Battlefield Park, 8 March 2018

“Investigator Mitchell revealed that Cobb County K-9's tracked David's scent at the intersection of Stilesboro and Mossy Rock Roads in a patch of grass.”
Search continues for missing Kennesaw hiker
The K9 tracked his scent from his car and the sent just ended at the road. IMO someone picked him up. They also found tire tracks that weren’t from David’s car.
IMO, I think he didn’t have any intentions of hiking but met up with someone who didn’t have such good intentions.
Again IMOO

I think David planned that to be picked up. He knew there are no cameras there a perfect spot to vanish. I've said it again and again I think he is alive and joined a Cult.
“Investigator Mitchell revealed that Cobb County K-9's tracked David's scent at the intersection of Stilesboro and Mossy Rock Roads in a patch of grass.”
Search continues for missing Kennesaw hiker
The K9 tracked his scent from his car and the sent just ended at the road. IMO someone picked him up. They also found tire tracks that weren’t from David’s car.
IMO, I think he didn’t have any intentions of hiking but met up with someone who didn’t have such good intentions.
Again IMOO

I was just checking in on this case since I am from the area he went missing from. I don't have anything to include other than I hope answers come soon and that David is alive and well.

Totally OT - venting here in frustration. Having a rough time on WS today - this seems to be the only thread I can post anything on. Each time I try to LIKE a post, I get thrown onto a whole new page asking me if I am sure I want to like the post, then after clicking yes, I am returned to the TOP of the previous page. Most pages don't even have an option for me to post and when I try to reply, the window opens then goes POOF and I get an error message saying I did not post anything.

That is all, thanks for letting me rant.

I think the cult idea is interesting to ponder. Such a rare occurrence but nothing that has been reported or shared would negate that idea entirely. No facts that give rise to it, either, IMO, but nothing to negate it.

Totally OT - venting here in frustration. Having a rough time on WS today - this seems to be the only thread I can post anything on. Each time I try to LIKE a post, I get thrown onto a whole new page asking me if I am sure I want to like the post, then after clicking yes, I am returned to the TOP of the previous page. Most pages don't even have an option for me to post and when I try to reply, the window opens then goes POOF and I get an error message saying I did not post anything.

That is all, thanks for letting me rant.

I think the cult idea is interesting to ponder. Such a rare occurrence but nothing that has been reported or shared would negate that idea entirely. No facts that give rise to it, either, IMO, but nothing to negate it.
I say this because he can't use his bank accounts and how much cash could he have. He'd have to be in a place were there is basic living to last this long with no access to anything he used to have. Like a survivalist camp's. The only other option is he is living under a stolen identity but how long could that last. Are he could be dead.

I am working on a youtube video that will be up on Friday September 14th 2018 @ 11pm Central time.

Here is a letter from his mother that was sent out:

I'm writing regarding the story that was published about my son, David Blake, who is missing. The story said that authorities found a note left by David. To clarify, David is a writer and the author of nearly complete but unpublished trilogy. There was an undated typed two page document found in his apartment after he went missing from Kennesaw Mountain Park; however, it was later determined that this was written several months before he disappeared and is likely connected to a character in the trilogy. His disappearance remains a mystery.
Neill Blake, David’s mother

I'd appreciate if you all would check out my video tomorrow. As for now here is the link to the trailer:

I am working on a youtube video that will be up on Friday September 14th 2018 @ 11pm Central time.

I'm writing regarding the story that was published about my son, David Blake, who is missing. The story said that authorities found a note left by David. To clarify, David is a writer and the author of nearly complete but unpublished trilogy. There was an undated typed two page document found in his apartment after he went missing from Kennesaw Mountain Park; however, it was later determined that this was written several months before he disappeared and is likely connected to a character in the trilogy. His disappearance remains a mystery.

I'd appreciate if you all would check out my video tomorrow. As for now here is the link to the trailer:
Who did she send the letter to.

Just to clarify I has asked for her permission to make a video about her son and though at this time she does not want to give any interviews for the same of protecting information critical to the case she was willing to clarify a few things for me.

What was his book about any idea. A missing person perhaps....

I think that David had some type of conflict with his family and decided to leave for some time but may have been a victim of foul play later on his travel. I think the family knows more about this situation than they have revealed to the public.
I know the family is off limits, but they called him "boring"! Personally, I hope he just walked away and he is alive and happy somewhere. moo

Hey everyone, here is my first youtube video in my series Missing Persons. I am sorry it was not up at 11pm like i had planned. While exporting the video my laptop froze up and it took me about 2 hours to troubleshoot the problem and get it back up and running.

What was his book about any idea. A missing person perhaps....
From my understanding he was writing a trilogy... I kinda have this feeling I know happend but I'd hate to state my theory here at the moment. Let me see if any new info comes from the video i posted... If I get anything I'll let you know.

Investigators: Foul play not suspected in woman’s ‘odd’ disappearance

Smyrna woman second person this year to go missing from park
The Smyrna woman reported missing last week is the second missing Cobb resident to leave their vehicle in a Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield parking lot this year.

In March, 25-year-old David Blake disappeared while hiking Kennesaw Mountain. Police found Blake’s Nissan Sentra in the overflow lot along Old Highway 41 with the keys still inside.

Authorities also discovered a note left behind, and dogs brought in to assist in the search picked up Blake’s scent.

Neill Holladay Blake, Blake’s mother, thanked those who assisted in the search for her son, writing, “We refuse to give up hope of finding him safe.”

In a post on a page, Blake’s brother said his family has hired a private investigator to continue the search for the missing man.

The 2011 Harrison High graduate was described by his family as an avid outdoorsman with knowledge of several national parks in the area.

“We went above and beyond on that one,” Cobb Police Sgt. Wayne Delk said of local law enforcement’s search efforts. “The family was doing a pretty good job of organizing searches but we weren’t going to not assist them.”

The search uncovered evidence that Blake had been in the park, but he has still not been found.

It says here David left a note in his car do yo know about this.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-15_9-8-14.png
    upload_2018-9-15_9-8-14.png
    68 bytes · Views: 15
    68 bytes · Views: 11
    68 bytes · Views: 11