GA: Deborah (Debbie) Collier 10 Sept 2022 autopsy implies foul play

This might be off topic of the autopsy discussion but It is hard for me to believe that DC would intentionally by suicide leave her daughter to fend for herself. It seems her whole life was dedicated to helping her daughter financially and trying to protect her from an abusive partner. Of course we only get a limited view but from what I have read on WS It just doesn’t make sense - even if she was going to be in trouble for taking money to help her daughter or something else she feared her dedication would give her the strength to face that. It seems she was a mother that would do anything for her children and that includes not giving into depression and suicidal thoughts. In my opinion her death was either accidental or foul play by another that caused her death.

This might be off topic of the autopsy discussion but It is hard for me to believe that DC would intentionally by suicide leave her daughter to fend for herself. It seems her whole life was dedicated to helping her daughter financially and trying to protect her from an abusive partner. Of course we only get a limited view but from what I have read on WS It just doesn’t make sense - even if she was going to be in trouble for taking money to help her daughter or something else she feared her dedication would give her the strength to face that. It seems she was a mother that would do anything for her children and that includes not giving into depression and suicidal thoughts. In my opinion her death was either accidental or foul play by another that caused her death.
"from what I have read on WS It just doesn’t make sense"
Respectfully, WS or any other social media random comments about a death, are not a good source for forming an opinion about whether or not an individual would be a victim of suicide. Dedication to loved ones does not give one the strength to face depression. Being a victim of suicide is not a lack of strength or "giving into" depression and suicidal thoughts.
A common myth about suicide is that victims didn't love their families enough to not "do it". This is insulting and hurtful to all of us families that have lost loved ones. Suicide doesn't reflect on victim Collier's dedication as a mother or on her love for her children.

Suicide an act from pain and not weakness.

Suicide an act from pain and not weakness. - Health Vision

"Don't say it's selfish, suicide is not choice"

I think you are right that Debbie Collier loved her daughter and wanted to do everything she could to ensure her well-being. Perhaps that is why in her final moments she transferred that money to her daughter and sent a message to her son. DC did what she could, I believe, for her children but tragically she lost her battle with depression that she must have fought for a long time.
At that point it was no longer about them (her loved ones) but about her own suffering.

JMO

Daisyeve, I've never heard anything about this. Makes me sad. You found this info here at WS? Does it have a basis in truth or is this made up in order to make Ms Collier look bad? Taking money from whom? Debbie was in trouble?

even if she was going to be in trouble for taking money to help her daughter

Daisyeve, I've never heard anything about this. Makes me sad. You found this info here at WS? Does it have a basis in truth or is this made up in order to make Ms Collier look bad? Taking money from whom? Debbie was in trouble?

Oh no Dee Dee that was supposed to only be an example to show that nothing could keep Debbie from leaving her daughter! I have never read anywhere that Debbie was in trouble for anything! My poor writing skills interfered with the point of my opinion -I cannot see Debbie being suicidal because she was dedicated to helping her daughter. I am so sorry you were left with the impression my words were meant to hurt Debbie!

Oh no Dee Dee that was supposed to only be an example to show that nothing could keep Debbie from leaving her daughter! I have never read anywhere that Debbie was in trouble for anything! My poor writing skills interfered with the point of my opinion -I cannot see Debbie being suicidal because she was dedicated to helping her daughter. I am so sorry you were left with the impression my words were meant to hurt Debbie!
Thank you. My apologies for the misunderstanding. Yes, Debbie loved her children and they loved her. The investigation's findings were and are unsettling. I think of Debbie every time I use Venmo.

I Live in Ga. It was Just like All of a Sudden, overnight it was declared a Suicide?? Dont Buy any of it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back