CONVICTION OVERTURNED GA - Diane McIver, 63, Fatally Shot, Atlanta, 25 Sept 2016 *husband arrested* #2

I have just watched the revocation of bond hearing for Tex Mciver. This occurred after a gun was found in his sock drawer. I was shocked that Mciver was able to get his Lawyer- Mr Maples to act in a way that the Judge said was totally inappropriate and could not be excused or justified. Tammy Johnson ,who had been put in charge of Dianne's estate by Tex, was proved to be lying under oath for the benefit of Tex. The McIver team also accused both Mr Correy and gentleman who cleaned for the Mcivers -Mr Hugh-of planting the gun in the sock drawer. Mr Hugh who had cleaned their condos and cars for years was almost in tears on the stand because he loved both Tex and Dianne and could not believe that Tex was doing this to him. The Judge said that he was absolutely certain that neither of these men had anything to do with planting the gun in Tex's sock drawer.
I was astounded that Tex Mciver was happy to throw anyone,rich or poor, under the bus and was also able to persuade people to lie and behave badly for his benefit.
This was an eye-opener for me and also showed why the prosecution became so passionate about his case.

I never watched the bond revocation hearing, so I looked it up so I can also watch later on this weekend (thought others might like to watch too):

Tex McIver Bond Revocation Hearing Day 1 04/21/17

[video=youtube;KReMfqLwwEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KReMfqLwwEM[/video]

Tex McIver Bond Revocation Hearing Day 2 Part 1 04/25/17

[video=youtube;Bj1eVUS48lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1eVUS48lg[/video]

Tex McIver Bond Revocation Hearing Judge's Decision 04/26/17

[video=youtube;WgPWFw-8RII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgPWFw-8RII[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not hard to make out...as he was speaking he went thru all of the other entries on that board...he was hoping they would see it but did not include it in his "oration"....I think that was trying to incite some feelings and there is no basis to have that on there as unless someone can direct me to it KKK was never mentioned in this trial. This made me so made I sent an email to Don Samuel just on the 1% chance they did not know that was there...frankly I hope they get those whole trial thrown out. I am stunned that some of those professional people on that jury (per the profiles) did not speak up about some of this stuff and hold to their thoughts of invol which seems to be a verdict that could withstand critique.

BBM The jurors never said this was an involuntary act- I don't remember hearing that on any of their interviews. If you watch the interview Ytubes again- all the jurors, according to Mr. Gray and Juror 61, said that the shooting of Diane was not an accident because a gun just doesn't go off by itself. They believed that so, it could never be involuntary because Tex's finger was on the trigger, he was not asleep, and he pulled the trigger and if you pulled the trigger it was intentional. According to Juror 61, only 1 juror, in the beginning of their deliberations, thought it was malice murder, but he changed his mind after he read his/her notes. All the jurors were in accord to a verdict of aggravated assault which brought the felony murder into place. There was no mention of involuntary murder in the charges brought against Tex, so they could't pick that as a verdict. Anyway, all the jurors didn't think this was an involuntary act, so even if it was one of the charges, they would not of have picked it. I can't just assume what the jurors think/thought about, only what they have stated in their interviews and I don't read anything more than what they have stated in their interviews.

I don't remember seeing the KKK thingy because I would be listening to the trial- mainly because I was on twitter to gather the tweets. Juror 61 said she didn't think that Tex was a racist- only that he wanted to be the boss (on the "boy" comment he made to the surgeon). Harvey/Samuel could have objected to the KKK thingy on the board if they wanted to, but they obviously didn't, so it cannot be grounds for an appeal, IMO.

:moo:

Dbfq8wiW0AEoXfz.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dbfq8wiW0AEoXfz.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never watched the bond revocation hearing, so I looked it up so I can also watch later on this weekend (thought others might like to watch too):

Tex McIver Bond Revocation Hearing Day 1 04/21/17

[video=youtube;KReMfqLwwEM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KReMfqLwwEM[/video]

Tex McIver Bond Revocation Hearing Day 2 Part 1 04/25/17

[video=youtube;Bj1eVUS48lg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1eVUS48lg[/video]

Tex McIver Bond Revocation Hearing Judge's Decision 04/26/17

[video=youtube;WgPWFw-8RII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgPWFw-8RII[/video]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it is a real eye opener...Tex is not a good person but I still don't like the way it ended.

BBM The jurors never said this was an involuntary act- I don't remember hearing that on any of their interviews. If you watch the interview Ytubes again- all the jurors, according to Mr. Gray and Juror 61, said that the shooting of Diane was not an accident because a gun just doesn't go off by itself. They believed that so, it could never be involuntary because Tex's finger was on the trigger, he was not asleep, and he pulled the trigger and if you pulled the trigger it was intentional. According to Juror 61, only 1 juror, in the beginning of their deliberations, thought it was malice murder, but he changed his mind after he read his/her notes. All the jurors were in accord to a verdict of aggravated assault which brought the felony murder into place. There was no mention of involuntary murder in the charges brought against Tex, so they could't pick that as a verdict. Anyway, all the jurors didn't think this was an involuntary act, so even if it was one of the charges, they would not of have picked it. I can't just assume what the jurors think/thought about, only what they have stated in their interviews and I don't read anything more than what they have stated in their interviews.

I don't remember seeing the KKK thingy because I would be listening to the trial- mainly because I was on twitter to gather the tweets. Juror 61 said she didn't think that Tex was a racist- only that he wanted to be the boss (on the "boy" comment he made to the surgeon). Harvey/Samuel could have objected to the KKK thingy on the board if they wanted to, but they obviously didn't, so it cannot be grounds for an appeal, IMO.

:moo:

Dbfq8wiW0AEoXfz.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dbfq8wiW0AEoXfz.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read somewhere what the split was at the time they told the judge they were dead locked and that is where I got the impression they could not even agree on intent...if I am this confused I think they were too and I still stay it was a quick turn around after that allen charge.

Reminder....48 Hours 9/10 pm episode is on Tex and Diane.

I see the photographs of KKK on one of Clint Rucker's slides. Some posters seem to be suggesting that the jury was so idiotic and so easily manipulated that just the sight of KKK on a slide is going to make them lose all common sense,throw out all other ideas formed during a very long trial and find Mciver guilty. But the jury was made up of a cross-section of people who were chosen by both sides and who are are just as intelligent as the folks on this site.Just as street wise, just as perceptive. Why should they, the jury,twelve different people, be more easily manipulated than the people here.That does not make sense to me.

I see the photographs of KKK on one of Clint Rucker's slides. Some posters seem to be suggesting that the jury was so idiotic and so easily manipulated that just the sight of KKK on a slide is going to make them lose all common sense,throw out all other ideas formed during a very long trial and find Mciver guilty. But the jury was made up of a cross-section of people who were chosen by both sides and who are are just as intelligent as the folks on this site.Just as street wise, just as perceptive. Why should they, the jury,twelve different people, be more easily manipulated than the people here.That does not make sense to me.

you can say whatever about the outcome of this trial...I was quite surprised that there would be any need to put that on a board at all given it was not part of the trial.

This was a very interesting show if for nothing more than the views of the ranch and showing them in happier times. Diane was really a beautiful woman...stunning. Also I had never seen video of Dani Jo from that night..boy did she look different than the lady in the courtroom! The take away for me is Tex is his own worse enemy and I think he did too many strange and calculating things for the jury to overcome.

that should be "own worst enemy". above

It has to do more with Rucker’s mindset than attempts at jury influence.

After watching the 48 hours episode, I agree even more with the jury....I will never believe that the particular gun Tex used ...would go off on accident especially how much he knew about guns and how much experience he had with guns.
JMO/MOO/IMO/JMHO/Etc.

Yes, Never heard of him having gun Accidents in his past,
only incident in news was intentionally shooting at those kids.... So there's that.... And he's a VERY GOOD SHOT..... AND AS HE TOLD TIM CARTER.... RICH AS SHEET
After watching the 48 hours episode, I agree even more with the jury....I will never believe that the particular gun Tex used ...would go off on accident especially how much he knew about guns and how much experience he had with guns.
JMO/MOO/IMO/JMHO/Etc.

Was that to be subliminal messages........ But there was a WHOLE LOT MORE THAN RACE Here and I don't personally think he was being racist mentioning blm, hell I'd be afraid too, those people get mean..... So mu h here says he's guilty,.... Being racist had nothing to do with it
are you kidding...sorry I missed that...I did hear him reference BLM and I believe he got in that comment about "boy" but KKK? If that were up there I can't believe no objections? Clearly I felt he played the race card and juror 61 took him right up on that...as I heard it only 3 black jurors were in the final 12 and we heard from 2 of them. No question Tex is a racist to some degree and I felt that loud and clear when he was talking to Ann Schwall from jail and asked about Mr. Hyde (the car detail ...general errand boy) and said something like he is a "little bird" and would be lost without Tex and Diane...I did not take it as real concern. Then they tried to set him up with that gun in the sock drawer. Such messed up and self absorbed people...I suppose that is what made it easier for so many jurors to do a 180 and go with felony?

Was that to be subliminal messages........ But there was a WHOLE LOT MORE THAN RACE Here and I don't personally think he was being racist mentioning blm, hell I'd be afraid too, those people get mean..... So mu h here says he's guilty,.... Being racist had nothing to do with it

you could be right but honestly that KKK has no place on that board.

you could be right but honestly that KKK has no place on that board.

Seems to me it was only there to incite the jury, I'm surprised the defense didn't object at the time, surely at least one of them had to have noticed it. Did you get any reply from Samuel?

McIver Defense Lawyer Amanda Clark Palmer Talks Tex McIver Verdict On Law & Crime Network 04/30/18

[video=youtube;E-n_Cqu8rGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=E-n_Cqu8rGs[/video]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tex McIver: Did his grief expose his guilt? (with clip)

"Tex McIver called his wife, Diane, the love of his life. But after shooting her to death, he seemed most concerned about her money and his future. Are these the actions of a grieving husband or a cold-blooded killer?

In the case of Tex McIver, there is a lot we do not know....

We may never know what was actually going through Tex's mind when he pulled the trigger. What we do know is that after Diane's death, Tex did not behave in a manner that one would expect of a husband in mourning. Of course, there is no "proper" way to grieve. After losing a loved one, some cry uncontrollably, while others seem to suffer in silence. Optics, however, are everything. And when it comes to Tex McIver, the way he grieved may have landed him behind bars for the rest of his life. ..."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tex-mc...64cc&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nancy Grace in her podcast spoke to Clint Rucker after the verdict and it is quite interesting.According to Clint Rucker, friends and family say the marriage between Dianne and Tex was one of convenience. They never never never wanted to be alone; Inviting people over every single morning for breakfast, inviting people over for lunch and dinner.Never going on vacation alone, always going with friends. Never spending weekends alone.
Apparently, Tex had told his friends that he had erectile dysfunction and according to friends and family,they slept in separate rooms and Dianne had been complaining that she was carrying Tex.
The note that Dianne had got Tex to sign for the loan was actually filed with the court -so she was very serious and she had added a stipulation that said that she could foreclose on the ranch at any time at all. She did not need a specific reason.
Clint Rucker also mentioned how Tex did not want to be with Dianne when she was in the hospital even though Emery allowed relatives to stay in the room. He did not want to hold her hand. He did not stand outside the room. He did not show any concern for her at all.
I have heard Clint Rucker somewhere talking about -if it had been a KKK demonstration that weekend and not a black lives matter demonstration- but, unfortunately,I can not remember what came after that. Can we be certain that it was not mentioned in passing during the trial?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back