GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

georgia-magazine-read-the-multi-page-article-written

An article about "Bruce Harvey", Mr. R's attorney. He sounds like this is definitely not his first rodeo, and is quite a character.

If I had the money, he is who I would hire.
I watched Bruce Harvey in the Tex McIver trial. I wasn’t that impressed. Interesting that Rhoden has the funds to hire him!

Rhoden grew up in Smyrna and he was a student at GSU at one point in time. I wonder if his parents have money? I wonder who bails him out for all his arrests? Can we see who bailed him out for the dui charges this week?

I watched Bruce Harvey in the Tex McIver trial. I wasn’t that impressed. Interesting that Rhoden has the funds to hire him!

Rhoden grew up in Smyrna and he was a student at GSU at one point in time. I wonder if his parents have money? I wonder who bails him out for all his arrests? Can we see who bailed him out for the dui charges this week?
Bryan Rhoden: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Looks like "B Rod" is quite popular as a rap artist. Amazing how many times he has been in trouble and not charged or arrested. Wonder what the backstory is...

Login • Instagram

Last edited:
I wonder what a "large sum of money" is? If it was a drug deal, a drive across county would certainly be for more than $100k right?

Also another thought on the driving the truck onto the golf course situation. If there was another person involved, maybe Bryan was driving erratically if he was being pursued by another car? Also why he came out shooting when he got stuck in the sand? Just a thought.

100 pounds goes for $100,000 in CA, it's a common enough transaction that it even has a slang term, 100 lbs is a "box".
I looked it up, in Atlanta, a pound of top level CA weed goes for $2500 or more, so $100,000 becomes at least $250,000.
Atlanta Weed Prices for 1 Gram to 1 Pound
Whoever drives it across country gets paid very well, I don't know how much but I know drivers in CA get paid $500 to drive 10 pounds from a legal farm in Northern CA to a legal despensary in LA with all the paperwork etc.
No one with a brain at this level hires someone like B Rod to drive weed. Drivers need a normal decent looking vehicle that won't break down and they need to look like normal people with normal non criminal backgrounds. Young people aren't typically hired to transport.

Attachments

• MJ_100_pounds_t670.jpg
    MJ_100_pounds_t670.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
100 pounds goes for $100,000 in CA, it's a common enough transaction that it even has a slang term, 100 lbs is a "box".
I looked it up, in Atlanta, a pound of top level CA weed goes for $2500 or more, so $100,000 becomes at least $250,000.
Atlanta Weed Prices for 1 Gram to 1 Pound
Whoever drives it across country gets paid very well, I don't know how much but I know drivers in CA get paid $500 to drive 10 pounds from a legal farm in Northern CA to a legal despensary in LA with all the paperwork etc.
No one with a brain at this level hires someone like B Rod to drive weed. Drivers need a normal decent looking vehicle that won't break down and they need to look like normal people with normal non criminal backgrounds. Young people aren't typically hired to transport.

So, filling the truck bed we saw pics of up w/ye old cannabis, assuming it's that and not meth etc ..., in your opinion, what kind of money are we talking about?

So, filling the truck bed we saw pics of up w/ye old cannabis, assuming it's that and not meth etc ..., in your opinion, what kind of money are we talking about?
I've never personally seen 100 pounds, but judging from that photo of 100 pounds, I think a truck bed could hold at least 400, an extended bed much more.
400 pounds is worth a million in Atlanta.
I think it would be crazy to put that much in one vehicle but people be crazy.
I could post all day about people driving around with a million in cash, this is just a few.
ETA: Someone has to move the cash from buyer to seller, too
$1 million in cash believed to be tied to drug sales found during Merced traffic stop
N.C. cops seized nearly $1 million in cash during a traffic stop. The feds want it.
Texas deputies seize nearly $1-million discovered during traffic stop
A million wasn't enough for this lady in Indiana.
Woman Busted With Over $1.5 Million In Cash | FOX 2

Here's what a million cash looks like:
243fa246-e2ad-4896-8c03-e3f9b10ff56d-large16x9_cash-jpg.304184

Attachments

• 243fa246-e2ad-4896-8c03-e3f9b10ff56d-large16x9_Cash.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Love the visual of $1M in cash! Would be hard be B-Rod to run off, on foot, with all the cash and all the drugs at one time from the 10th hole. Which leads me back to the theory that maybe the exchange took place elsewhere, and possibly was another person involved. The erratic driving of the truck may have just been to dump evidence? In a drug induced stupor. Let's say an aspiring rapper was going to meet 2 drug mules for a drop off in Atlanta. Where would you meet? A hotel so everyone could inspect the goods? PineTree CC is right next to KSU, but also very close to I-75 and there are a lot of inexpensive hotel options in the vicinity. I wonder if B-Rod's flashy Maserati was what he was running back towards from the CC. If so, someone had to have noticed a Maserati in the Kennesaw area. That's not the typical car you see driving around the campus.

CAEF94CC-5EBA-417C-916A-58933801E357.jpeg
Love the visual of $1M in cash! Would be hard be B-Rod to run off, on foot, with all the cash and all the drugs at one time from the 10th hole. Which leads me back to the theory that maybe the exchange took place elsewhere, and possibly was another person involved. The erratic driving of the truck may have just been to dump evidence? In a drug induced stupor. Let's say an aspiring rapper was going to meet 2 drug mules for a drop off in Atlanta. Where would you meet? A hotel so everyone could inspect the goods? PineTree CC is right next to KSU, but also very close to I-75 and there are a lot of inexpensive hotel options in the vicinity. I wonder if B-Rod's flashy Maserati was what he was running back towards from the CC. If so, someone had to have noticed a Maserati in the Kennesaw area. That's not the typical car you see driving around the campus.

On the warrant, it says the time and location of the crimes as being a 10-min span at the country club address. Attached image. Is this just filler info that doesn’t have to be 100 percent accurate? Do they guess on this initially or are they basing it on actual evidence?

I’ve seen more fancy cars here lately but you’re right - they still stand out. I saw two Ferraris turning onto McCollum Pkwy not long ago and I imagine they got lots of looks.

View attachment 304209

I’ve seen more fancy cars here lately but you’re right - they still stand out. I saw two Ferraris turning onto McCollum Pkwy not long ago and I imagine they got lots of looks.

Forgot to mention, also a public airport (Cobb County Int’l) on the same road as golf club and lots of expensive jets fly in here so it might bring some more flashiness to this area.

View attachment 304209

On the warrant, it says the time and location of the crimes as being a 10-min span at the country club address. Attached image. Is this just filler info that doesn’t have to be 100 percent accurate? Do they guess on this initially or are they basing it on actual evidence?

I think the times stated in the warrant are odd. I thought information in warrants etc were supposed to be truthful, and I doubt that Pierson and Valdez were kidnapped, bound and shot and Siller shot all in 10 minute span.
If LE doesn’t know the time they could have just say that. My thoughts are our legal system doesn’t tolerate making up stuff to put in a warrant to have someone arrested.

I've never personally seen 100 pounds, but judging from that photo of 100 pounds, I think a truck bed could hold at least 400, an extended bed much more.
400 pounds is worth a million in Atlanta.
I think it would be crazy to put that much in one vehicle but people be crazy.
I could post all day about people driving around with a million in cash, this is just a few.
ETA: Someone has to move the cash from buyer to seller, too
$1 million in cash believed to be tied to drug sales found during Merced traffic stop
N.C. cops seized nearly $1 million in cash during a traffic stop. The feds want it.
Texas deputies seize nearly $1-million discovered during traffic stop
A million wasn't enough for this lady in Indiana.
Woman Busted With Over $1.5 Million In Cash | FOX 2

Here's what a million cash looks like:
243fa246-e2ad-4896-8c03-e3f9b10ff56d-large16x9_cash-jpg.304184

Thx. Interesting.
Did I ever tell you my theory about why bitcoin went from zero to 33k where it sits today?
It is the international money laundering, ransom payment, drug deal currency of choice.
Works for Somalia pirates, taking money from Hong Kong before the mainland gets it, Putin payments to the former guy, Atlanta drug sales.
Thinking our Atlanta buyer/distributor has an I Phone and a bitcoin account instead of a satchel over his shoulder.

Something is definitely going on here. Living the life and hiring high profile Bruce Harvey.

Bruce Harvey was always one of the go to guys back in the day. Where is this alledged up and coming rapper getting all this money? Is he connected/related somehow to someone who is flush and we just don't know? IDK

The Chamblee connection is not computing in my mind as I lived in Atlanta for 30 years and know the surrounding areas very well.

MOO

Pinetree Country Club shooting | Suspect Bryan Rhoden's past | 11alive.com

"But public records show he forfeited more than $85,000 and a car to the government in 2019.

"And that has to do with criminal activity. You can't do a forfeiture action unless you are claiming that the money seized was part of criminal activity. That's what a forfeiture action is," she said. "

Wow.....LE must be going after other people in this investigation. Sounds like B-Rod was the small guy in a much larger criminal enterprise.

https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSe...tic Limited Liability Company&fromSearch=True

Bryan Rhoden has a registered and active company in Georgia right now, called MIO Records, LLC. The address for the company is 925B Peachtree St, PMB 2164, NE Atlanta, GA, 30309, USA, the same address that was listed as his home address in the news. I don't think he lived here. This is a downtown building with a UPS store on the first floor. I think this address is just a PO box.

https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/BusinessSearch/BusinessInformation?businessId=2211366&businessType=Domestic Limited Liability Company&fromSearch=True

Bryan Rhoden has a registered and active company in Georgia right now, called MIO Records, LLC. The address for the company is 925B Peachtree St, PMB 2164, NE Atlanta, GA, 30309, USA, the same address that was listed as his home address in the news. I don't think he lived here. This is a downtown building with a UPS store on the first floor. I think this address is just a PO box.

Yes, was wondering about this. The Cobb Co Sheriff inmate info has his address listed as this one and news stories are saying he lived in a high end midtown apartment. This is in midtown but comes back to a UPS store and you can see the number on the door in street view. Surely, they’re all checking this address before taking his word for it, right?

I think the times stated in the warrant are odd. I thought information in warrants etc were supposed to be truthful, and I doubt that Pierson and Valdez were kidnapped, bound and shot and Siller shot all in 10 minute span.
If LE doesn’t know the time they could have just say that. My thoughts are our legal system doesn’t tolerate making up stuff to put in a warrant to have someone arrested.

OK, thank you. I wasn’t sure if they could rush over details like that.
If they really think this, this would mean that one guy tied up two adult males, shot them and put them in the back of a truck bed (that judging by an earlier photo of the truck bed was crammed with equipment/tools/etc.) by himself all in the span of 10 min on a golf course on a Saturday afternoon? And Siller’s murder was also given the same timeframe.
What are the chances?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back