GUILTY GA - Glenn Turner, 31, & Randy Thompson, 32, poisoned, Cobb County, 1995 & 2001

That woman had one of the coldest expressions I have ever seen on a person. There was no remorse. No sadness for the lives she took and the lives she left behind. Just cold.

Wow - I remember watching that trial. That woman didn't have a single emotion and (IMHO) was as cold as a snake. Even when found guilty she didn't bat an eye.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/crime/2010/08/31/sot.turner.antifreeze.verdict.cnn.html

MOO

Mel

Remember this too Mel. She was a cold one. It was very obvious she had no remorse and would go to her grave never admitting the truth. Yet, her death is telling. I wish she had done her whole sentence, seems she got away to easy for all the havoc she caused. I'm still thinking her crimes may be larger, I hope there are not any buried bodies Mel or those that she tried to kill.
Coward.

Goz

Remember this too Mel. She was a cold one. It was very obvious she had no remorse and would go to her grave never admitting the truth. Yet, her death is telling. I wish she had done her whole sentence, seems she got away to easy for all the havoc she caused. I'm still thinking her crimes may be larger, I hope there are not any buried bodies Mel or those that she tried to kill.
Coward.

Goz

I agree - a woman like that most likely has more than 2 victims. I can compare her to Eileen Wuornos. Another cold blooded killer. One used a gun, the other anti-freeze.

Hugs,

Mel

From August 2010:

Lynn Turner’s victims died mysteriously, without warning or ready cause. On Monday, the same thing happened to the two-time convicted killer.

Turner, 42, was found unresponsive in her cell at Metro State Prison just before 7 a.m. and declared dead 40 minutes later. An autopsy later in the day couldn't determine what killed her, though foul play was ruled out.

GBI: Lynn Turner Masterminded Her Own Death

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/154240/3/GBI-Lynn-Turner

ATLANTA -- The woman who master minded the murders of two love interests, master minded her own death according to the State's Chief Medical Examiner.

Dr. Kris Sperry said Turner died from an overdose of the blood pressure medication propanolol which she was prescribed. "Toxicology studies revealed that Ms. Turner had a lethal level of this drug in her blood indicating that she had ingested an amount well above the prescribed dose," Dr. Sperry said in a statement. "The death is being classified as a suicide."
------------
video at link

100915093513_randy2.jpgweb.jpg

Randy Thompson
100915093344_glenn.jpgweb.jpg

Glenn Turner
100915093825_turnerweb.jpg

Lynn Turner

RIP Glenn and Randy :rose: :rose:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics