GA GA - Gloria Baird, 23, Atlanta, Dec 1969

Discussion in '1960's Missing' started by laini, Aug 24, 2006.

1. sevins42

sevins42 Member

My DNA is CODIS

carbuff, Skully and StarrChance like this.
  2. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Hey there, thanks for checking in. I hope things are going well for you otherwise.

One of these days we will find her. Maybe this year is the year.

sevins42 and StarrChance like this.
  3. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

That is wonderful that you have your DNA in CODIS. More and more agencies are putting the UID in CODIS. It is very expensive for some to get the DNA from remains and submit them, but in FL we have USF and they help us with this. So hopefully if she is out there somewhere, it will happen. I also know that the search for matches is a process as it cycles over and over. This way new submissions are always looked at, but it takes time.

sevins42 and StarrChance like this.
  4. sevins42

sevins42 Member

Thank you. I am doing well. Getting a bit older since I first joined this group. I am so grateful for you all who spend your time helping me and others with lost loved ones. It would be nice to know the truth behind her disappearance before I get too much older. The truth will show itself one day.

carbuff and StarrChance like this.
  5. sevins42

sevins42 Member

Yes. I was fortunate to have a medical examiner help me get my local police department involved so that I could create a missing person's report done (once I learned no one had ever taken the time to do that - don't get me started), and to get my DNA into CODIS. :)

Centerice, carbuff and StarrChance like this.