GA GA - Heather Turner, 35, Murder or Suicide? May 4, 2017

Gardenista

On Time Out
Reaction score
I searched and didn't see a thread for Heather. Her husband said she committed suicide, but recent stories have come out and there are suspicions that she was murdered. It's an interesting case and I thought Heather should have a thread on WS.

Here are links I found about from oldest to newest--I'll have to do several posts because I think there is a limit on links per post.

Aug 2, 2018
Deputies say Paulding County mother's death is questionable

Aug 3, 2018
Investigators question whether a beautiful, young mother took her own life or if someone killed her

Not sure if this will work, but ETA a photo of Heather from Crime Online which is linked below

Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 10.43.37 AM.png

Last edited:
I get the vibe that he shot her. There have been too many murder cases where the callers had that weepy, high-pitched or hysterical voice in the 911 call, just like him. Plus, the fact that the preferred suicide method for women is not to shoot themselves and certainly not being naked. And anyone who knows how exhausing CPR is, should listen to the way he is breathing during the 911 call. It just doesn’t sound right to me. MOO, JMO, MPO, AFAIK, and all that jazz.

I get the vibe that he shot her. There have been too many murder cases where the callers had that weepy, high-pitched or hysterical voice in the 911 call, just like him. Plus, the fact that the preferred suicide method for women is not to shoot themselves and certainly not being naked. And anyone who knows how exhausing CPR is, should listen to the way he is breathing during the 911 call. It just doesn’t sound right to me. MOO, JMO, MPO, AFAIK, and all that jazz.

Agree--I found no heavy breathing during CPR very suspicious. Also, bathroom wall had been washed. Why?

Heather Turner 5-4-2017 | Coroner | Crime & Justice

I wonder why she was going to be fired from her job at Paulding County Probate Court on the date of her death per:

Heather Turner 5-4-2017 | Coroner | Crime & Justice

The above article was attached to and referenced in : Investigators question whether a beautiful, young mother took her own life or if someone killed her

Strange case, and I've only just begun to read.

She seemed to have lots of problems on that particular document (according to her present husband).

Have the same question, along with how did she know she was going to be fired. Seems strange.

Can litigation documents of husband and use of proceeds of life insurance policy on the life of Heather Turner be posted here or only if these documents are referred to by MSM? I'm confused by policy. Thanks

I searched and didn't see a thread for Heather. Her husband said she committed suicide, but recent stories have come out and there are suspicions that she was murdered. It's an interesting case and I thought Heather should have a thread on WS.

Here are links I found about from oldest to newest--I'll have to do several posts because I think there is a limit on links per post.

Aug 2, 2018
Deputies say Paulding County mother's death is questionable

Aug 3, 2018
Investigators question whether a beautiful, young mother took her own life or if someone killed her

Not sure if this will work, but ETA a photo of Heather from Crime Online which is linked below

View attachment 146362
Thanks for setting up thread. This is an interesting case.

Just found another website with Heather on it

HABAK CO | Team
Wowzer! I just started reading this thread and immediately thought the 911 call was off and now thanks to my fellow WSers here I see this case is one deep well of lies and deceit!

Hopefully more will come out in msm so we can discuss some of the bizarre connections. In the meantime I know y'all are collecting info...

If Heather did not commit suicide I hope LE will find the evidence to bring charges against, um, whoever was responsible.
whistling2-smiley-face.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back