UNSOLVED GA - HispFem, Hit by car, Alive in Tallahassee ICU, 12 Jan 2018

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=1]Woman hit by car Jan. 12 still unidentified[/h]
MOULTRIE, Ga. — A woman who was flown to a Tallahassee hospital after being struck by a car on Jan. 12 had no identification on her when she was seriously injured on a Moultrie roadway.

Georgia State Patrol reports on the accident referred to the Hispanic woman as “Jane Doe” and noted that no one was at the scene who could identify her.
The GSP reported that the accident occurred at 1824 Camilla Highway at about 9:35 p.m.According to the GSP the woman was in the roadway and struck by a 2014 Corolla driven by Kimberly Graham, 48, of Meigs. Graham was traveling west on Camilla Highway at the time and the pedestrian was knocked into the eastbound lane.
The GSP trooper who investigated the wreck told The Observer Wednesday evening that the last information he had was that the unidentified woman was in the intensive care unit.
http://www.moultrieobserver.com/new...cle_0beacac6-0179-11e8-a9c8-df4e52155b36.html

I can't access the link so if it answers my questions forgive me, but... she was hit by a car almost two years ago, and she's still alive in the ICU? Or did she die? Or is it that she may be dead or alive but the trooper doesn't know because he wasn't kept up to date with her condition, and the website doesn't know because they only asked him? Or is it an old article?

I can't access the link so if it answers my questions forgive me, but... she was hit by a car almost two years ago, and she's still alive in the ICU? Or did she die? Or is it that she may be dead or alive but the trooper doesn't know because he wasn't kept up to date with her condition, and the website doesn't know because they only asked him? Or is it an old article?

The article in the OP is from January 24, 2018, approximately two weeks after she was hit. I am not finding any MSM updates and she is not in NAMUS as far as I can tell. Hopefully someone identified her. MOO.

I was thinking she must have been identified or surely they’d still be seeking info, which I couldn’t find any indication of with. Hopefully she’s alive and well! (JMOs)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back